collapse

* Events

Sorry! There are no calendar events available at the moment.

* Recent Posts

Author Topic:  [Game] - Voltage Theme Songs -  (Read 3137 times)

LadyAyaRose

• Cafe Neighbor
  • Liked: 32
    • Share Post
    • http://ayas-dream-world.tumblr.com
on: April 07, 2014, 08:05:23 PM
So as I usually do, I usually have a video call with my gran on various occasions. Since she is such a strange person /cough, we end up playing these weird games.....Creating your own harem is another one of her creations, which ive already shared with you all :P And well she recently came up with this one.......So im sharing with you, you poor poor people. This is most Voltage heavy because she don't play the others, and English translation friendly

Voltage Theme Songs --- Mild Spoilers..Just in case.

Basically you need to find the games theme song using your own songs, basically to sum it up for you. Or something.  :icecream:

How To Play
1. Basically stick your itunes, windows media player, ipod or whatever you listen to music with on shuffle.
2. Make note of the first 17 songs that come up.
3. Using those said 17 songs place them where you believe they could go, but only one song per game.
4. Its helpful to make a note next to them to see why they would fit there.
5. If you haven't played a certain game, you can just guess as my gran had to do that for three of the 17 i named.

The Games You Find its Theme Song for - English translation release only
Kissed by the Baddest Bidder
Dreamy Days in West Tokyo
Our Two Bedroom Story
Kiss of Revenge
Love Letter from a Thief X
Pirates in Love
Be My Princess
Seduced in a Sleepless City
Class Trip Crush
Metro PD: Close to You
Office Secrets
My Sweet Bodyguard
10 Days With My Devil
A Knights Devotion
In Your Arms Tonight
My Forged Wedding
Serendipity Next Door

Still confused or want a example?
Well this is the 17 songs i got and where I thought they would've ended up...Extra Extra note. My entire itunes has all my family s songs on it, so lets just say I got really weird ones because of that reason.

Aya's Songs-----Most of them weren't mine so i some made comments haha
New Divide - Linkin Park.....Wasn't this song in Transformers?
I am...all of me - Crush 40.....one of Shadow the Hedgehogs theme songs.....And why is this even here...
The Setup - The Favored Nations...GTA5 OST
Its my Life - Bon Jovi.
Dont Come Close - Yeasayer....Another GTA5 song? When did i buy its soundtrack?
Iris - Goo Goo Dolls...Never heard of it but now im a fan..LOL..
Angel with a Shotgun  - The Cab
Grenade - Bruno Mars
Far Away - Nickelback.......Well lol, finally something i actually put there myself.
Every Breath You Take - The Police
Get Lucky - Daft Punk.
You Spin My Head Right Round - Flo Rida Fft Ke$sha.......Ahhhh jeez why did i get this version
Vindicate - Excision & Datsik....Dub Step.........WHY DUB STEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Drop the base.......! /sigh
Ghetto Gospel - 2Pac Ft Elton John.....Why do i get the hard ones??????
Tainted Love - Soft Cell.....Wait...Huh..I liked this song but forgot its name.
Men in Black - Will Smith.....
Gangstas Paradise - Coolio

Wow...Well here goes. There going to end up in a different order (The games) as im doing the easy ones first. lols

Dreamy Days In West Toyko - Far Away by Nickelback
When this song appeared I knew where it was going. Glad it appeared as this song I find it sums up this game pretty much. The lyrics..Especially the chorus:-
That I love
I have loved you all along
And I miss you
Been far away for far too long
I keep dreaming you'll be with me

Oh god. this has pulled on my heartstrings... :love3: Especially since this song is basically about a woman being 'far away' then coming back and the guy is forgiving her for being away and then finally getting together.

My Sweet Bodyguard - Grenade by Bruno Mars
Do i need to explain this one? Catch a grenade for you? Trouble since the first kiss? Take a bullet for you? Do anything for you? Go for all this pain for you? Pretty much what bodyguards are actually meant to do, and don't half of those scenarios actually happen in the routes? Just ignore that the song is basically about a cheating woman with a boyfriend who would do anything for her, but she wont do all those....So yeah haha.

10 Days With My Devil - Its My Life by Bon Jovi
I had a funny thought and thought giving these guys the dub step one. Hah, but couldn't really pass up the opportunity to do this one. Need to be serious before I place those weird ones. :tongue: Its my life and now or never..I aint going to live forever..Doing it my way. Dont Back Down....Dam just the song name fits this.....

In Your Arms Tonight - Don't Come Close by Yeasayer
Had to listen to this lyrics to fit this song somewhere....As only listened to this song whilst driving around while playing GTA5, and well don't pay attention that much. lol. But found this song fits well with this. Don't have time to start all over? Leave my fallen man? People don't change? If i let you back in close, will it hurt? Never stoop so low? Ring any bells?

Kiss of Revenge - Angel with a Shotgun by The Cab
MC is the angel.../cough.....Is she a sinner or a saint? Before you start a war you need to know what your fighting for? MC conflicts between love or revenge...Don't care if heaven wont take me back? Doesn't care what happens after.....Don't you know our everything I have? The guy.....Wow some of mine that appeared, fits kinda well....Until I run out of them Hah.

Be My Princess - Get Lucky by Daft Punk
Well i originally went with the song name with this one..I mean seriously becoming a princess is defiantly Lucky...Then I listened to the lyrics......I wouldn't mind getting that type of 'lucky' with these prince's....Hur Hurrr...... :bag: You gift keeps on giving? I'm going to take that as love lol. And i'm pretty sure they are up all night to 'get some'..........Well LOL.

Metro PD: Close to You - Men in Black by Will Smith
Well how ironic I already made this joke on my spoiler topic for this game. HAH. So of course I had to use it. Dress in black? Well mostly. The good guys dress in black? hehe. Just bounce with me..Just slide with me? [sudden dirty thoughts] Sorry lol.

Kissed by the Baddest Bidder - I am..All of Me by Crush 40
I still had trouble placing that song........But i kinda went with the lyrics because it 'kinda' fits some of the characters....Had to go ins some detail Hah..
Black hearted evil
Brave hearted hero
I am all... I am all... I am
--With my knowledge of Shadow (This is his song) he is a bad guy but not much a bad person he does have feelings...Hurp reminds us of someone???
Go ahead and try to see through me
Do it if you dare
--Revealing their true identities
Can you see all of me?
Walk into my mystery
Step inside and hold on for dear life
----Their lifestyles??
Well that was kinda hardish....Shadow you sexy hedgehog...Wait what..You didn't hear that.

My Forged Wedding - The Setup by Favored Nations
It was a SETUP!. Lol. Is this a setup Kuni for me to find love? Hahaha. Cant say much about the lyrics other than its a setup. WE GOT TO GET ON THE GROUND.....[tries desperately not to think dirty thoughts]..Fails...
''I'll tell u one thing MC" " I'm getting too old for this nonsense" MFW style Hmm. Need. To. Stop. Quoting. Like. Now.  :shifty:

Love Letter From a Thief X - You Spin My Head Right Round By Flo Rida Ft ke$sha
Listening to this lyrics...(Yes its talking about what you think) All i can really think of is these guys. Reminds me of their err ''sex scenes'' Is that what you would call it? lol. Well other than that i'm pretty sure my head is going to go right round with these guys as some of them do drive me up the wall and I feel like doing something Exorcist style.But hey isnt that you love them for? :tongue:

A Knight's Devotion - Tainted Love by Soft Cell
Isn't it tainted for a knight and a princess to be together ? Well hmm. That's all i got....I'm such a sham.

Serendipity Next Door - Every Breath You Take by The Police
I'm pretty sure everyone is more or less watching everything you do in this game so yeah fits. lol

Our Two Bedroom Story - Iris by Goo Goo Dolls
Don't want the world to see me? Sis/bro love, work place love hiding.. Don't want to know where she lives. They wont understand? Everything is made to be broken? Sis/bro love.

Seduced in The Sleepless City - New Divide by Linkin Park
Only thing i reckon is Cross this new Divide? Heading into the rich world...LOL...So hard, such a difficult song to fit.... :wry:

Office Secrets - Ghetto Gospel by 2Pac...R.I.P
Such a wild card.....So hard....Much...This was random. Where on earth would I have really placed this? HAH.  :news:

Pirates in Love - Gangstas Paradise by Coolio
Well this one had to go somewhere.....Pirates are sometimes classed as the gangstas of that age....I went there.  :laugh:

Class Trip Crush - Vindicate by Excision & Datsik
So the dub step HAD to go somewhere. Wouldn't surprise me if Kanji listens to dub step...Don't they speak a bit ''Westerning'' in this one? So kinda fits....? This song gave me weird chills....I actually listened to the whole thing....There is a version of it in Saints Row 4? Dam I miss things...Thought it sounded familiar..... DROP THE BASE! Need to stop....Think I am now on the dub step train....Oh God...Hmm looking around on youtube some aren't bad... :whistle:

After note
Well there was mine....What did you guys get and do you agree with how i placed mine? Love to hear both  :grin:

Linkback: https://kokoro-cafe.net/index.php?topic=937.0
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 12:00:00 AM by Guest »

- Something To Make You Smile Yours Sincerely Aya -

Full Moon

• Cafe Lover
  • Liked: 0
    • Share Post
Reply #1 on: April 08, 2014, 01:07:42 AM
Oh wow I applaud you. I was going to try my hand at this then my computer died >.<  So typing this up with my phone instead.    :cry:

So I decided to stay and read the comments. I was cracking up at some, people thought I went mad. But Some of those songs I had to youtube to know what they where. :o But however some of those did fit in quite nicely, and you worked well with that odd collection. :tongue2:  I think the DDIWT one fitted like a glove. :heart: Though your turmoil with the My forged Wedding was classic, your reference. Tehehe.
After listening to that Crush 40 song, I think that would have been the best option for the rich guys.  :blush:

Dub step ain't that bad. The melodic ones are actually quite beautiful. :grin:

kokoro-cafe

• Cafe Owner
  • Cafe Neighbor
  • Liked: 44
    • Share Post
    • http://www.kokoro-cafe.net
  • Mobile Device OS: Android & iOS
Reply #2 on: April 08, 2014, 07:59:19 AM
Lol I really want to play but I realized more than half my music isn't in English and at least half of that I don't understand a word of what's being sung. xD

Starting to post so many games we should give it it's own section.

LadyAyaRose

• Cafe Neighbor
  • Liked: 32
    • Share Post
    • http://ayas-dream-world.tumblr.com
Reply #3 on: April 08, 2014, 09:41:32 AM
I'm surprised that I got some English ones for mine......But then again last time I checked my iTunes it has like over 1k worth of songs. Lol. And I've only ever added like 20 to that number :|
But I do question who actually put some of those songs on there anyway. Hah

Share via facebook Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via twitter

sad
Lost game data on accident in voltage game apps?

Started by pomeramyn on Otome Game Discussions

4 Replies
Last post May 16, 2016, 04:45:28 AM
by pomeramyn
xx
New Voltage Game

Started by ichigokage on Otome Game News

11 Replies
Last post April 14, 2013, 06:55:09 AM
by Dawnsnight
xx
Voltage game updates

Started by ichigokage on Otome Game Discussions

51 Replies
Last post January 31, 2014, 01:07:07 AM
by draikel
xx
New Japanese Voltage Game

Started by Tasha on Otome Game Discussions

32 Replies
Last post April 18, 2013, 08:32:05 PM
by Excentric Crayon
xx
Could you recommend Voltage game?

Started by Neelith on Otome Game Discussions

10 Replies
Last post December 22, 2013, 07:28:23 PM
by Nagisa

* Cafe Chat

Refresh History
  • Keyra: it's a shame its no longer active
    November 23, 2023, 12:39:45 AM
  • Keyra: Hi i just rediscovered this again
    November 23, 2023, 12:39:38 AM
  • kokoro-cafe: Wow! Can't believe there's still visitors
    August 22, 2023, 12:08:14 AM
  • Lilwyn: Stopping by to say Hello! :)
    August 18, 2023, 05:44:07 AM
  • SushiMartyr: nonetheless, I feel satisfied with the job I’ve done
    June 30, 2023, 03:15:00 PM
  • SushiMartyr: (fr tho, Tomo-kun is my one and only husbando)
    June 30, 2023, 03:14:11 PM
  • SushiMartyr: It doesn’t seem like anyone’s still here, so no one’s probably around to see me defend my best boi from Scarlet Fate xD
    June 30, 2023, 03:13:37 PM
  • SushiMartyr: Hi
    June 30, 2023, 07:20:37 AM
  • Sakuragawa: Hello to anyone who's still here in 2023  :wave:
    March 27, 2023, 03:29:52 AM
  • Godingame: Is there a community somewhere for the cinderella contract?
    March 01, 2022, 07:22:30 AM
  • Sakuragawa: Another new year, it's 2021. Hope everyone is healthy and well.
    March 28, 2021, 07:45:11 PM
  • KoronoChoi: dandelion wishes
    April 18, 2020, 05:04:30 PM
  • Sakuragawa: The last post was from 2018 and now it is 2020... Hello everyone, hope you are well  :rofl:
    January 05, 2020, 07:31:10 AM
  • Amavanna: Hey I'm looking for some Invites for the games I play can you guys add me, my codes are Angel or devil: HwTcTPa4V2 Hero in Love: B9J4rQDvK2 Never look back: Jf7LG1Xq7c Cant say no: GEYDwJpPju Lost island: GijCVsxGSi Mononoke Kiss: LuyDJDxHhG Magic Sword: Kq2heLxqqn
    October 02, 2018, 02:13:37 PM
  • Amavanna: Hey new here everyone doing ok?
    October 02, 2018, 02:00:30 PM
  • Lilwyn: Hey everyone! It's been awhile since I last stopped by, how is everything?
    October 02, 2018, 03:33:45 AM
  • HakuokiScientia: Is there a CG or a walkthrough for Is it love Peter here? Haven't found around when I googled it :(
    October 02, 2018, 01:35:21 AM
  • kokoro-cafe: @harumia Hi! Welcome to KC :) How are you doing?
    September 11, 2018, 02:53:40 PM
  • harumia: Hi hi! I'm fairly new here (tho I've known KC for years). How are you all?
    September 06, 2018, 06:21:03 PM
  • Mortis: destiny ninja touch my heart spin-off walkthrough
    July 26, 2018, 08:11:25 PM
  • BloodyDagger: Thank you! I checked the group's website and found it! I'm so happy I finally find a decent walkthrough ^^
    June 01, 2018, 02:03:59 PM
  • Sakuragawa: @BloodyDagger after a bit of Googling, it seems that a walkthrough should be included should be included with the English patch? The person/group that's making the the patch linked a JP walkthrough too.
    May 31, 2018, 09:20:56 PM
  • BloodyDagger: Hello, i'm new here, does anyone know where I could get a walkthrough for the pc game aniversary no kuni no alice? I've been searching far and wide and I still can't find it ....
    May 31, 2018, 02:17:19 PM
  • Sakuragawa: Ikemen Revolution is out for Android and iOS! [link]
    May 31, 2018, 12:14:47 AM
  • Oichi: code realize
    May 24, 2018, 11:33:14 AM
  • Oichi: code realize
    May 24, 2018, 11:32:58 AM
  • kokoro-cafe: Hi!
    March 05, 2018, 06:40:42 PM
  • Faith@p: Hii
    March 02, 2018, 12:25:09 PM
  • Faith@p: Hi
    March 02, 2018, 12:24:51 PM
  • Stulluna: Hello, is anyone online?
    March 01, 2018, 03:05:09 AM
  • kokoro-cafe: Actually, just to clarify, are you talking about the paid version or the party version?
    February 14, 2018, 05:02:08 PM
  • kokoro-cafe: No, sorry :(
    February 13, 2018, 04:20:20 PM
  • cain0425: if that case is there any tips you could give on getting the super happy ending for the game?
    February 07, 2018, 09:32:37 AM
  • kokoro-cafe: Possibly but unlikely anytime soon :(
    February 06, 2018, 01:50:34 PM
  • cain0425: will there ever be update on season 3 or season 4 walkthrough of My Forged Wedding you guys only have up to season 2.
    February 06, 2018, 02:37:51 AM
  • RukiKei: Enchanted in the moonlight
    January 18, 2018, 08:03:36 AM
  • kokoro-cafe: Hi!
    January 16, 2018, 06:00:42 PM
  • Emi Nguyen: Hi
    January 05, 2018, 07:51:54 AM
  • Emi Nguyen: Emi Nguyen
    January 05, 2018, 07:51:45 AM
  • kokoro-cafe: Happy Holidays too Sakuragawa!
    December 05, 2017, 02:44:10 PM
  • Sakuragawa: Happy Holidays!  :wave:
    November 23, 2017, 02:47:48 PM
  • Sakuragawa: Made some great memories here and met some nice people.
    November 11, 2017, 03:31:16 AM
  • Sakuragawa: I know it's not Thanksgiving yet, but I want to say that I'm thankful for the existence of KC.  :heart:
    November 11, 2017, 03:29:54 AM
  • angle: hi
    November 05, 2017, 09:55:07 PM
  • Sakuragawa: Happy Halloween ehe
    November 01, 2017, 12:53:05 AM
  • Dawn Skinner: Contract marraige
    September 26, 2017, 08:51:33 PM
  • Satharn: :)
    September 23, 2017, 07:37:31 PM
  • Satharn: Hey there
    September 23, 2017, 07:37:16 PM
  • kokoro-cafe: What game is ths for?