collapse

* Events

Sorry! There are no calendar events available at the moment.

* Recent Posts

Author Topic:  [FAN FICTION] Pirates in Love  (Read 3161 times)

reina19

• New to the Cafe
  • Liked: 0
    • Share Post
on: April 18, 2014, 10:21:38 PM
Author's Note: The author does not own any of the characters from Voltage Inc. Pirates in Love. Another other characters are created by the author. This story is based upon the characters from Pirates in Love.

hope you enjoy! This is my first time actually posting a story I have written hopefully it is not too bad!  :sweat:  anyways here is the first two chapters!

The Pirate King and the Queen of Thieves

Chapter One:
Run, Shoot, Jump

Elvira
   Being a thief wasn’t all it was cracked up to be, but really I should have thought about that before I found myself running for my life with an arrow lodged in my arm. ‘Oh well nothing left for me to do but find the fastest way out of this town.’ With that thought in my mind, I veered right and headed to the harbour where I knew that I could find a ship leaving Nelca.
   Within minutes I was on the docks, scanning to see a friendly ship. “Drat, they are all flying Nelca’s flag!” I cursed to myself. I spent several seconds reviewing all the ships, I need to hurry before the soldiers find me. “Wait, that ship is not flying any flag at all, and it looks like it is just leaving dock. At this time of night? Well I couldn’t hope for anything better! I need to catch that ship!”
   I ran along the piers trying to catch up with the departing ship. “I am not going to make it…” I took out my bow as I neared the ship, ready to shoot an arrow attached to rope into the rigging to swing aboard.
   “Catch her! If we bring her in the bounty will be huge!”
Oh no! The soldiers have caught up and their cries made the crew of the ship aware of my presence. I would rather face an unknown crew rather than an all to familiar noose.
   “Here goes nothing” I said and release the arrow from my bow. Thud. It hit the mast and anchored through the rigging. Perfect, even with an injured arm! I grabbed the rope from the arrow and got ready to jump as the end of the pier loomed closer.
   I prepped myself mentally, “Ready in 5,4,3,2,1…JUMP!” I jumped and swung off the pier. “Okay let go in 3, 2, 1…now!”
   Oof! I landed  in the mid-deck of the ship right on my injured arm, pushing the arrow all the way through. I could hear the crew walking up to wear a lay, as one of them came into view I could feel darkness creeping in. “I really need to find a different profession” I muttered before darkness came and consciousness left.

Nathan

While Nelca was an uneventful town for the crew of the Sirius, our departure from it was anything but. We had decided to leave during the night to avoid any random inspection stops by the navy. As we had almost cleared the pier, everyone heard a commotion coming from the docks. Much to our surprise there was a group of 30 soldiers chasing a small girl, who was aiming and arrow…AT OUR SHIP!
   “She must be crazy, she is going to try to come aboard!” Russell said indignantly.
   “She is never going to make it,” said Thomas, the newbie.
   “Bet you 10 to 1, she doesn’t make it!” Eduardo shouted from the helm.
   “I will take you up on that, I say she makes it!” Captain Morgan challenged from his place near the bow.
   The girl fired her arrow, it sail through our rigging and embedded itself in our mast with a loud THUD! Unbelievable, and she made that shot while wounded by the looks of it. Within seconds the girl jumped from the pier, sailed through the air and landed, in what looked like a somewhat painful manner, on our mid-deck.
   Christopher and myself were the first to reach her as she was losing consciousness. She muttered, “I really need to find a different profession.” Christopher looked at me bewildered and asked “What kind of profession is she in that she is so battered?”
   I only shrugged my shoulders, not wanting to reveal that I knew what kind of profession she meant. Being chased by soldiers, having a bounty on your head, wearing clothes meant for ease of movement, carrying weapons and rope; there were only two profession that it could be, a pirate or a thief, and I was leaning more towards the latter as the more likely.
   Christopher examined the girl’s injuries as Captain Morgan and the rest of the crew approached.
   “Looks like you owe me, Eduardo!”
   “Yeah, yeah…captain.”
   “So, Christopher, how bad is she?”
   “Well, nothing too serious, but it will take time to heal. The arrow has gone all the way through her arm, but it didn’t hit and tendons. She most likely has some bruised ribs from the fall to the deck, potentially a slight concussion as well. She also has what I think is a slight fracture in her wrist. She has a bunch of cuts, most of them not to serious. I want to check her back though, Nathan help me roll her on her side. Be carful, support her weight.”
   “Sure thing doc…” I say as I help him roll her, but man, this girl weights next to nothing.
   “Yup, that was what I was afraid of…Look at her back Captain.”
Everyone looked at her back as Christopher held a lantern closer to it.
   Silenced covered the Sirius as everyone processed what they just saw. The girls back was covered in old scars that definitely came from a whip. “Now look at her wrist, neck and ankles…” Christopher said quietly. They had faint scars, that must have come from years spent in shackles.
   I gently rolled the girl onto her back with Christopher and then the lantern shone on her face and it struck me, I have seen this face before. “Thomas” I said quietly, “Go get my stack of wanted posters…”
   “Which ones? The pirate ones or the thieves?”
   “The thieves.”
   “Nathan, do you know who this is?” Morgan asked in a serious tone.
   “I am not totally sure, but I am willing to bet my money that this is Elvira Mae, otherwise known as the Queen of Thieves. And what’s more, I think she’s my sister…”

Chapter Two:
Hello, My name is…

Elvira

Pain. Pain. And more pain. It has been a long time since I have felt this much pain, probably since before I escaped the hell where I had been kept prisoner as a harem slave for her majesty Queen Marise.
   I slowly opened by eyes and found myself staring at a wood ceiling. ‘Hang on, were the heck am I?’ I mentally was panicking! ‘Oh that’s right, soldiers were chasing me after I finished the job in Nelca, got shot in the arm and fell out a window, jumped onto a departing ship. I remember now… wait… departing ship?
   I quickly sat up and sprang out of the bed I was in. I saw a man with his back to me, he must have heard me for he started to turn around. As he faced me I reached for my dagger only to find it wasn’t there… none of my weapons were on me!
   “Ease now, I am not going to hurt you.” the man said in a gentle, coaxing voice. “My name is Christopher, I am the doctor on this ship, the Sirius. I have been seeing to your injuries for the last three days.”
   I was gradually calming down, until I realized that he said this ship was the Sirius. The Sirius was the ship of Captain Morgan, the Pirate King, who was not known to be the most friendliest or forgiving pirate. And I just had to choose this ship to jump on to, he must be furious. I need to get out of here as soon as possible.
   “Ha ha…”I laugh nervously “Thank you for taking care of me… if you will excuse me…” With that I ran out of the small cabin to the deck.
   Oh no! We are in the middle of the ocean with no land in sight! Shoot! Now what?
   “Hey Captain,” someone yelled from the helm, “looks like our little guest is awake! Ha Ha Ha!”
   “Coming, coming!”
The person I assumed to be Captain Morgan came up on deck and started walking towards me. What to do…what to do…he doesn’t look to happy…his hand is on his sword…he is taking is sword out…WHERE ARE MY WEAPONS WHEN I NEED THEM!![/b] Suddenly someone tossed a sword to me that landed in front of me with a thud.
   Christopher appeared on deck, “Go easy on her Capt’n, I know you want to test her strength but she just woke up and I doubt her wrist and arm is totally healed.”
   “Yeah, Yeah Doc I hear you. Well what are you waiting for Miss, pick up that sword if you want to stay aboard this ship and not get fed to the fishes.”
   I quickly picked up the sword, and took a second to weigh it in my hand, it was a little heavier than mine and not quite the same shape. “Any chance I could fight you with my own sword?”
   “Sure why not? You will need every advantage you can get fighting me!” the Captain boasted.
   “Here you go, heads up!” came a shout from the bow “I was gonna keep it but I guess since you’re alive I will give it back.”
   I caught my sword with my left hand and pulled it from it’s sheath. It felt so good to have my sword back in my hands, I tossed it back and forth from hand to hand, wondering if I should fight left handed or right handed.
   The Captain noticed me shifting sword effortlessly “hmmmm…so which hand will you fight me with?”
   I thought momentarily, unfortunately my dominant arm, my right, was injured from the arrow, “I will fight you will my left.”
   “Very well then, you are lucky, I will fight you with my left which is not my dominant side.”
   “Ha! I should say you are lucky then Captain for my left is not my dominant side either!” and with that I lunged at the captain forcing him backwards.
   He appeared stunned momentarily before he launched his counter attack.

Morgan

Her attack came out of nowhere and was so strong it momentarily pushed me back. I am going to have to go all out in this test. With that I launched a heavy counterattack, but she blocked all my blows, never giving up so much as an inch of ground.

——several minutes later——

This girl was intense! I will have to cheat if I am going to win this. I casually switch my sword into my right hand, but not a second later did she do the same thing. She must be insane if she thinks can fight with that injured arm.

—-several minutes later—-

She is indeed impressive, she still has not lost any ground against me with her bad arm.
   “Capt’n are you really going to let that wisp of a girl beat you?” Eduardo taunted from the helm.
   “Come on Capt’n, I could do better than you right now.” Russell boasted.
   “Both of you stow it, unless you want to be next!” I retorted between breaths.
   I am going to have to pull out my ace and shock her in order to bring this fight to a close, I am already getting dirty looks from Christopher, so I know this has gone on longer than he likes.
   “Damn, you are good girl! No one has lasted this long against the Pirate King. I wonder why you are so good. Must be from long hours of training. Or is it something else… Elvira?” At the mention of her name the girl froze and lowered her guard. Here is my chance! TAP! I tapped her on the head. “I believe this match is mine!” I grinned, but she simply remained frozen.

Elvira

He knows my name. ‘But how does he know my name? Did I say my name before I passed out? Did I say it when I was sleeping? Or maybe… no…I really hope it isn’t…He has seen my wanted poster.
   “How do you know my name?” I asked quietly not daring to look him in the eye.
   “Now, now. Lets go about this properly,” he said as he extended his hand to me, “Hello, my name is Morgan, I am the Captain of the Sirius. I am also the Pirate King. And you are, my dear?”
   Well, here goes nothing! I accepted his hand shake and said in a clear voice while meeting his gaze, “Hello, my name is Elvira Mae, and I am known as the Queen of Thieves.”

Linkback: https://kokoro-cafe.net/index.php?topic=965.0
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 12:00:00 AM by Guest »

Advertise Here

Alexandria177

• Cafe Visitor
  • Liked: 0
    • Share Post
Reply #1 on: April 20, 2014, 05:26:05 PM
Love it
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 12:00:00 AM by Guest »

Share via facebook Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via twitter

xx
[FAN FICTION] Pirates in Love - Lady of the Ocean

Started by Leileya on Fan Art

4 Replies
Last post April 19, 2014, 12:07:17 AM
by Jay345Sal28
clip
[FAN FICTION] Fairy Love Tale - The Wrong Queen.

Started by Blood on Fan Art

1 Replies
Last post April 07, 2015, 11:00:12 PM
by Aiwethryne
xx
[FAN FICTION] Be my princess

Started by Ikac on Fan Art

6 Replies
Last post April 02, 2014, 11:09:19 PM
by Alexandria177
lamp
[FAN FICTION] Sleepless Cinderella

Started by Aiwethryne on Fan Art

0 Replies
Last post March 16, 2015, 01:20:29 AM
by Aiwethryne
xx
[FAN FICTION] My Forged Wedding

Started by Leileya on Fan Art

3 Replies
Last post June 26, 2014, 01:00:18 PM
by Aiwethryne

* Cafe Chat

Refresh History
  • Keyra: it's a shame its no longer active
    November 23, 2023, 12:39:45 AM
  • Keyra: Hi i just rediscovered this again
    November 23, 2023, 12:39:38 AM
  • kokoro-cafe: Wow! Can't believe there's still visitors
    August 22, 2023, 12:08:14 AM
  • Lilwyn: Stopping by to say Hello! :)
    August 18, 2023, 05:44:07 AM
  • SushiMartyr: nonetheless, I feel satisfied with the job I’ve done
    June 30, 2023, 03:15:00 PM
  • SushiMartyr: (fr tho, Tomo-kun is my one and only husbando)
    June 30, 2023, 03:14:11 PM
  • SushiMartyr: It doesn’t seem like anyone’s still here, so no one’s probably around to see me defend my best boi from Scarlet Fate xD
    June 30, 2023, 03:13:37 PM
  • SushiMartyr: Hi
    June 30, 2023, 07:20:37 AM
  • Sakuragawa: Hello to anyone who's still here in 2023  :wave:
    March 27, 2023, 03:29:52 AM
  • Godingame: Is there a community somewhere for the cinderella contract?
    March 01, 2022, 07:22:30 AM
  • Sakuragawa: Another new year, it's 2021. Hope everyone is healthy and well.
    March 28, 2021, 07:45:11 PM
  • KoronoChoi: dandelion wishes
    April 18, 2020, 05:04:30 PM
  • Sakuragawa: The last post was from 2018 and now it is 2020... Hello everyone, hope you are well  :rofl:
    January 05, 2020, 07:31:10 AM
  • Amavanna: Hey I'm looking for some Invites for the games I play can you guys add me, my codes are Angel or devil: HwTcTPa4V2 Hero in Love: B9J4rQDvK2 Never look back: Jf7LG1Xq7c Cant say no: GEYDwJpPju Lost island: GijCVsxGSi Mononoke Kiss: LuyDJDxHhG Magic Sword: Kq2heLxqqn
    October 02, 2018, 02:13:37 PM
  • Amavanna: Hey new here everyone doing ok?
    October 02, 2018, 02:00:30 PM
  • Lilwyn: Hey everyone! It's been awhile since I last stopped by, how is everything?
    October 02, 2018, 03:33:45 AM
  • HakuokiScientia: Is there a CG or a walkthrough for Is it love Peter here? Haven't found around when I googled it :(
    October 02, 2018, 01:35:21 AM
  • kokoro-cafe: @harumia Hi! Welcome to KC :) How are you doing?
    September 11, 2018, 02:53:40 PM
  • harumia: Hi hi! I'm fairly new here (tho I've known KC for years). How are you all?
    September 06, 2018, 06:21:03 PM
  • Mortis: destiny ninja touch my heart spin-off walkthrough
    July 26, 2018, 08:11:25 PM
  • BloodyDagger: Thank you! I checked the group's website and found it! I'm so happy I finally find a decent walkthrough ^^
    June 01, 2018, 02:03:59 PM
  • Sakuragawa: @BloodyDagger after a bit of Googling, it seems that a walkthrough should be included should be included with the English patch? The person/group that's making the the patch linked a JP walkthrough too.
    May 31, 2018, 09:20:56 PM
  • BloodyDagger: Hello, i'm new here, does anyone know where I could get a walkthrough for the pc game aniversary no kuni no alice? I've been searching far and wide and I still can't find it ....
    May 31, 2018, 02:17:19 PM
  • Sakuragawa: Ikemen Revolution is out for Android and iOS! [link]
    May 31, 2018, 12:14:47 AM
  • Oichi: code realize
    May 24, 2018, 11:33:14 AM
  • Oichi: code realize
    May 24, 2018, 11:32:58 AM
  • kokoro-cafe: Hi!
    March 05, 2018, 06:40:42 PM
  • Faith@p: Hii
    March 02, 2018, 12:25:09 PM
  • Faith@p: Hi
    March 02, 2018, 12:24:51 PM
  • Stulluna: Hello, is anyone online?
    March 01, 2018, 03:05:09 AM
  • kokoro-cafe: Actually, just to clarify, are you talking about the paid version or the party version?
    February 14, 2018, 05:02:08 PM
  • kokoro-cafe: No, sorry :(
    February 13, 2018, 04:20:20 PM
  • cain0425: if that case is there any tips you could give on getting the super happy ending for the game?
    February 07, 2018, 09:32:37 AM
  • kokoro-cafe: Possibly but unlikely anytime soon :(
    February 06, 2018, 01:50:34 PM
  • cain0425: will there ever be update on season 3 or season 4 walkthrough of My Forged Wedding you guys only have up to season 2.
    February 06, 2018, 02:37:51 AM
  • RukiKei: Enchanted in the moonlight
    January 18, 2018, 08:03:36 AM
  • kokoro-cafe: Hi!
    January 16, 2018, 06:00:42 PM
  • Emi Nguyen: Hi
    January 05, 2018, 07:51:54 AM
  • Emi Nguyen: Emi Nguyen
    January 05, 2018, 07:51:45 AM
  • kokoro-cafe: Happy Holidays too Sakuragawa!
    December 05, 2017, 02:44:10 PM
  • Sakuragawa: Happy Holidays!  :wave:
    November 23, 2017, 02:47:48 PM
  • Sakuragawa: Made some great memories here and met some nice people.
    November 11, 2017, 03:31:16 AM
  • Sakuragawa: I know it's not Thanksgiving yet, but I want to say that I'm thankful for the existence of KC.  :heart:
    November 11, 2017, 03:29:54 AM
  • angle: hi
    November 05, 2017, 09:55:07 PM
  • Sakuragawa: Happy Halloween ehe
    November 01, 2017, 12:53:05 AM
  • Dawn Skinner: Contract marraige
    September 26, 2017, 08:51:33 PM
  • Satharn: :)
    September 23, 2017, 07:37:31 PM
  • Satharn: Hey there
    September 23, 2017, 07:37:16 PM
  • kokoro-cafe: What game is ths for?