collapse

* Events

Sorry! There are no calendar events available at the moment.

* Recent Posts

Author Topic:  Contract Marriage  (Read 17375 times)

Aiwethryne

• Cafe Manager
  • Cafe Neighbor
  • Liked: 38
  • Stalker of the Unseelie Court... Laughing at Smut
    • Share Post
    • Illustrious Fathoms
  • Mobile Device OS: Android & iOS
Reply #15 on: February 09, 2014, 10:12:27 PM
You know that event that is happening right now? They did a grand job with the sprites this time~

It went from this type of clarity:
(Yes, using the pic alogado posted a while back.)

To this blurriness:
« Last Edit: November 20, 2014, 06:44:04 AM by Aiwethryne »
Click for my game codes
(Or go to my forum profile bio)

...REEEAAAAHH.

Anie

• Frequent Cafe Visitor
  • Liked: 0
    • Share Post
Reply #16 on: February 13, 2014, 04:53:54 AM
So I stopped Toma's route midway cuz I couldn't take the idiocy.
Spoiler  Hidden:
I mean really, she falls in love with him for NO REASON at all. And so quickly. After he's done all of NOTHING to prove he's not such a shitty manipulative person.
Ugh. So I switched to Soji. And I must say I'm really enjoying his character. As much as Arima, even. But what I found annoying/exasperating was how the MC
Spoiler  Hidden:
just keeps attracting rapists. Seriously, first a robber decides to try and have his way with her, and barely a chapter later, someone kidnaps her and tries the same. Both times, of course, Soji rescues her. But what really bothered me was that one of the (+5) answers in that situation was to "give up". Seriously. I literally FUMED at this and wanted to slap MC across the face for having no strengths whatsoever.

Those were my only qualms for Soji's route so far. I will finish Toma last because he's a deek. So far, in terms of personalities, Arima comes first with Soji a close second.
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 12:00:00 AM by Guest »

tssf

• Cafe Addict
    • Share Post
  • Mobile Device OS: Android
Reply #17 on: February 13, 2014, 03:48:19 PM
I managed to go through Toma's route, but it's probably the worst thing I ever read, I wanted MC to just do something, run away and not return, scream at Toma that she hates him, anything, but not that nonsense, there's no story behind it, she has no reason to fall in love with him. Playing his route made me think there should be an option for the ending to go with her co-worker.

Didn't play Soji's route, except for the event, but really?
Spoiler  Hidden:
Give up in a situation like that? What's wrong with the makers? Even the weakest, dumbest MC wouldn't and shouldn't give up there.

Aquitaine

• Cafe Addict
    • Share Post
Reply #18 on: February 16, 2014, 11:27:06 PM
I loved Soji's route and would have liked more development on Shinobu's. But Toma's route was so crazy. I ended up enjoying it because of the craziness though it made absolute no sense.

Anyone noticed that they are somewhat introducing a new guy? Saioinji (sp?) comes up in the recent limited events but I've never seen him before.

LadyAyaRose

• Cafe Neighbor
  • Liked: 32
    • Share Post
    • http://ayas-dream-world.tumblr.com
Reply #19 on: February 17, 2014, 10:19:08 AM
Is this game still android only ? :|

- Something To Make You Smile Yours Sincerely Aya -

OtomeBabe

• Cafe Neighbor
  • Liked: 35
    • Share Post
Reply #20 on: March 16, 2014, 03:26:11 PM
Quote from: "LadyAyaRose"
Is this game still android only ? :|
egh?? it's available already for IOS

Aiwethryne

• Cafe Manager
  • Cafe Neighbor
    • Share Post
    • Illustrious Fathoms
Reply #21 on: March 19, 2014, 09:44:32 PM
Oh, yeah. I told myself to answer Aya long ago but forgot. XD This game was released on iOS and Android at the same time... That is the only reason why I created any of these threads, and you should kind of remember that I'm an iPhone person~ Still bitter over the lack of codes for iOS users.

OtomeBabe

• Cafe Neighbor
  • Liked: 35
    • Share Post
Reply #22 on: March 20, 2014, 02:37:41 AM
Tickles told me, IOS user has also invitation code now. I checked it and it's true.

Aiwethryne

• Cafe Manager
  • Cafe Neighbor
    • Share Post
    • Illustrious Fathoms
Reply #23 on: March 20, 2014, 03:38:25 AM
It almost seems useless at this point that they gave this now, when there were plenty of people who wanted to know in the beginning. Of course, there are always new otoge players to force codes upon. Office Lover still does not have a code, though. I guess Arithmetic is going in order. >__>

ceicli

• Cafe Lover
    • Share Post
Reply #24 on: April 07, 2014, 09:27:04 PM
I agree about Soji, she's more
Spoiler  Hidden:
of a pet than a slave. What annoyed the hell out of me in the beginning was that he wanted to force her in to it. If it's volontary it's fine, but NOT like this! It mellowed out and he lost his bad edge and except from "punishments" he is really nice. What I really want to know is how it was with his first love! Depending on the age difference, was they even in school together?
What I do like is that the MC is 28 yo. =)

Quote from: "draikel"
e.e

I've not gotten too far with this yet.... I don't have much patience for this style game. And I've only experienced bits of Soji so far. And I think I'm definitely out of the norm, here... From the moment he started, I was like, "Yes. YES. JUST SAY YES. STOP BEING THAT WAY. YES PLZ."
Spoiler  Hidden:
To be honest, I'm more than a little disappointed that things mellow out from the beginning, seemingly very, very quickly. For starters, she's not even a slave... she's a pet. There's a relatively huge difference there. And I'm alright with a master, falling in love with their slave and/or pet. I've RP'd this scenario, though it wasn't what we were aiming for in the RP, it's what happened... But IMO, Soji goes soft, way too fast.
. I look forward to the rest of his story, just because I hope it gets as juicy as it had been in the beginning, but I'm not holding my breath.
Shiori with stars! I'm deleting daily games now, don't have time or money for them!

LadyAyaRose

• Cafe Neighbor
  • Liked: 32
    • Share Post
    • http://ayas-dream-world.tumblr.com
Reply #25 on: April 07, 2014, 10:54:27 PM
/random reply. Bit late however

Lol it was? Huh, I must miss things more than I usually do...../FAIL

Meimi

• Cafe Visitor
    • Share Post
Reply #26 on: May 14, 2014, 10:46:03 AM
:wry: Now I know that I'm good in picking wrong characters! I picked Toma cause I thought that he was a depressed actor who he had enough of whatever problems he has, but first he threaten MC to kill himself, then he taken a pic of her naked and blackmail her with it, and what's next?  :worried:

My Invite Code;
My Contract Marriage; 5EmaKj

-- Wed May 14, 2014 10:56 am --

Quote from: "alogado"
So, I don't know about you, but I think that all those men who make otome games for us (because, come on, how could have women written so much.. crap) don't understand as at all und probably think we are huge idiots who are satisfied with the crappy tv soap opera niveau, but, COME ON.

First of all, the very beginning of the game.

Toma spoilers until Chapter 6~
Spoiler  Hidden:
Alright, having a huge debt is a pretty old plot device, I don't mind those as long as they are used well. But in this game? It's absolutely ridiculous. I reread the first few episodes because I somehow thought her parents were dead. No, they are not dead. Her father calls her and tells her they have a debt.

Uh, alright, sorry dad, that's really unfortunate but I'm gonna help you as much as I can. What? *I* am supposed to pay? The yakuza are gonna knock on my door? What the hell is wrong with you, exactly?

This would make somewhat sense if her parents are dead, but they are not. So what business do the bad guys have with her? Why is it her responsiblity to pay it back?
And wasn't she supposed to work at her parents shop? What's she doing working in a company? This confuses me.

Oh well, I guess, I can close my eyes for this one. There are more ridiculous premises for otome games.
But then.
She sees a man jump into the river. What does she do. She dives in. At night. With her clothes on. Without being ABSOLUTELY sure to save him. That's not even stupid, that's freaking suicidal. Helping others is nice and everything, but putting yourself into danger by doing so is something you should not do under any circumstances. 1 dead person is better than two.
So, she dives in and of course she can't handle it. Really. That surprised me a lot. What happens. He saves her. Alright, I guess I can accept that but, after that...
Since she saved him (which she did NOT do, on the contrary), it's HER responsibility to take care he doesn't kill himself again. That's the moment you call the police and tell them to put him into a hospital, girl. So of course he drags her all the way with him to a hotel, where both of them are alone. At this point I was pretty sure she really wanted to die. I mean, what the hell? Really? Sure, he is a man, you are only a weak, japanese woman, but he must be *really* strong to drag you all the way to a hotel. No excuses. That's fucking stupid.

And then, he blackmails her into marrying him. Sure, I was wondering how exactly they would explain her agreeing with this whole thing (because, I mean, she made it so far so she has a bit of common sense, right?) and they use blackmail. That does not make Toma more attractive. Quite on the contrary. Taking a nude picture of her and threatening her to show it to everybody? What the hell is wrong with you, bro? At that point I really wanted to stop playing because this is just a no go. (Like all the [attempted] harassment scenes... sigh... Dear Writer, women do not actually like to be molested. Sincerly, every woman on this planet.)

But I kept playing. I mean, it is only a game, right? I just shouldn't take everything so seriously. And Toma does look good (being a molesting creep is acceptable is the guy is attractive #otome game logic).

But I really, really, really, really hate what they did in Chapter 5.
So, Natsuki loves his brother. He knows his brother is in love with a girl. He knows his brother married someone else, but not why. He's worried about his brother getting hurt. Then he has some kind of unexplainable thought process and molests his brother's wife. What. Um? I seriously thought I missed something in there.
Where did THAT come from? That's just.. it is so completely out of character. Dear Writers, if your character does something out of character there needs to be a VERY good reason. Being worried about his brother is not sufficient.
And on top of that the whole is so extremely creepy. I don't mind romancing high school aged boys, not at all, I love tokimeki. That is as long as the protagonist is in the same age range. AND willing.
A 28 years old woman molested by a 16 years old boy? Come on, stop with the wish fulfillment crap, that's just, ugh. /shudder
Of course this scene creates a misunderstandment. Alright, those are the A and O of otome games (count how many otome games you know that could be resolved by simply talking about something immediately! Me, me! Oh, you! How many? Uhm, about almost everyone? Ding ding, we have a winner!) and I have accepted them. I do not like them but it seems like you can't escape them here. Fine.
But then, instead of a big blown up conflict (that's the only thing I liked about this, no huge melodrama!) it's suddenly fine. Oh, Natsuki was worried. He had a reason. It's fine. Yeah, it totally is. Now I'm gonna cook food for the boy who molested me! What a good wife.
SERIOUSLY?
Ugh. This whole scene was just an incredibly poor method to get the protagonist and Toma to talk about Sayaka. Really? Was that really necessary? Why not use the protagonist's coworker instead? I mean, he did kiss her after all.
So I thought, okay, there is a specific reason why it had to be his brother. Toma loves him after all a lot and everything and this would probably create a huge conflict and so on. But nope. There is no excuse for doing this to poor Natsuki. Just let him be an innocent high school student, please. :(
Sigh.

I don't know. Maybe they are gonna talk about this again. Maybe they save the coworker for later, when Toma develops feelings for her too, I don't know.

[[Oh and, what are you getting all said for protag-chan, anyway? You don't like you. He molested you, blackmailed you and paid you. There is no emotional attachment between you to. Then why are you suddenly feeling sad when he embraces another girl? Jeez.]]

Phew, that god quite long... but I read a lot of stories today and it just makes me so angry that they are always using the same crap. And corrupt poor Natsuki just because they couldn't think of anything better.

AAARGH!! isn't good!! dear writer you made Toma as the worst character of the story!!! :wry:
and Natsuki's brother you mean Toma? Why Toma didn't do anything to avoid the thing?  :shock2:

Vixey

• Cafe Addict
  • Liked: 4
  • Mrs. Fenrir~♥ /// On Hiatus from Playing
    • Share Post
    • Vixey's Tumblr
Reply #27 on: July 27, 2014, 08:11:58 AM
I missed two CGs because it did not seem that clear to me when they were happening. Now I understand it and it seems more clear, but it took me a while. In MSB it is very in-your-face about when you need to do/increase/have something to continue without missing the bonus material, to the point of being a roadblock but that's another story. And in Forbidden Love, it was clear what my love ranking level thing with the guy needed to be to get the bonus material, and it was also fairly easy to raise it. But with this game.. the only major way to raise it is picking the right answers, even when some of them um seem totally like wrong answers. I don't like to follow walkthroughs and instead like to follow my heart and pick what feels right for me to do/say in the situation based on the choices (and I get pissed off when none of the choices are something I would pick!) And the other way to increase your points is by gachas, only one of which is free (I'm pretty NOPE about spending my money) and you only gather the means to spin it by the login bonus and by greeting friends which you are only able to do I think once a day anyway? So it is really hard to increase your points when you need to for an upcoming CG. ESPECIALLY because with the few spins you can get feasibly get each day on the free gacha you might NOT EVEN GET SOMETHING THAT HELPS YOUR ROUTE LIKE WTF IS UP WITH THAT ARGGHGHG

I want to bang my head, why am I getting items that raise my points with guys whose routes I'm not on! If I wanted to raise my points with those guys I would be on their route! And spinning the gacha over there! avgduhgbiehfbkjd

Sorry I feel like I'm raging a lot with these games but in actuality I am enjoying them a lot.
I like that Soji got real soft and I've gotten to like him a whole lot, I personally didn't like the more wicked side of him at the start pushing the slave thing. But that's just me. And someone mentioned 'megane' I had to look that up, never heard the term but I'm glad to know it now because I've always had a thing for guys with glasses. :3

Aiwethryne

• Cafe Manager
  • Cafe Neighbor
    • Share Post
    • Illustrious Fathoms
Reply #28 on: November 20, 2014, 06:36:26 AM
I'll be a jerk and revive this thread because the +... Plus version was released. Pluses are all the rage~ Took a grand smackin' year for that elusive character to have a route~

How does the Ryo character act? And he's a surgeon? He looks like a butler in the title image, LOL.

Oh, you never knew what megane meant before with your glasses preference? XD I feel ya about the whole... everything. Quite honestly, this was one of my least favorite games in terms of story. I'm hesitant to consider ever playing the new game because of how undesirable everything felt before. Morbid curiosity, now.

Vixey

• Cafe Addict
  • Liked: 4
  • Mrs. Fenrir~♥ /// On Hiatus from Playing
    • Share Post
    • Vixey's Tumblr
Reply #29 on: November 20, 2014, 07:27:43 AM
Hm! This is unexpected. Instead of adding the content to the game they were like nah let's just release it separate. And add a plus! Because like you said those are all the rage these days haha.
I did finally finish my story with Soji despite the counterintuitive gacha/points system. I liked him, though after having played a lot more games since then, I like other guys a lot more. But I'd still be eager to revisit him.
The registration prizes I'm not sure are for the main app or the new app. Guess I'll find out. I hope the overall system is improved, they've come alongway since this game so I would think so. I'm guessing they just threw it on their Cinderella Contract style they've been reusing for every game now. Lol.

Speaking of Megane, I recently watched the anime Mythical Detective Loki (I stumble over how to spell the Japanese title, forgive me) and the one guy with glasses, Yamino, is frequently addressed as Megane. I was so excited when I heard it I was like hey! it's that word from my internet friends! :p

And you're totally right the surgeon guy looks like a butler in the one pic I had to scroll back and forth to make sure it was the same guy!

Edit: Installed now, yup the items are for the new game, you just have to get the code from the old game. The interface is squeaky clean and CC style as expected. They seem to have found what works for them I guess and stuck with it. The familiarity is nice and makes the learning curve with their new games very low. Already found where to change my nickname/social username so you'll find me under Vixey like always.

Update: Gah! Turns out there was also a registration bonus with Cinderella Contract. So if you play that use the code from there. It only lets you input one code in CM+ for the bonus items. The host game also gets a couple prizes, and I really wish now I had done it with CC and not for CM- since I have no use for any items in the latter. Boo.  I then checked Royal Midnight Kiss and Once Upon Blah Blah but neither had the campaign, at least not now.

Also, clicking around to the options too early in game start apparently caused me to skip  the tutorial altogether because when I came back to my page it just had me starting from chapter 1. I'm not sure what all I missed, but I didn't get to enter anyone's invite code since that was part of the tutorial, and I'm sad about that. :(

-----
My invite code is EjgaGb.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2014, 07:29:15 AM by Vixey »

Share via facebook Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via twitter

xx
[Walkthrough] Contract Marriage Plus

Started by S.Sumire on Mobile Devices

59 Replies
Last post February 23, 2016, 09:02:57 AM
by TessaRaqt
xx
[Event WT] Contract Marriage Events

Started by Aiwethryne on Event Walkthroughs

12 Replies
Last post February 16, 2014, 10:21:02 PM
by shizume_michiru
xx
[Walkthrough and Tips] Contract Marriage

Started by Aiwethryne on Mobile Devices

331 Replies
Last post November 19, 2014, 05:58:52 PM
by Aquitaine
xx
[Event WT] Contract Marriage+ ~ Events

Started by Vixey on Event Walkthroughs

87 Replies
Last post August 07, 2015, 09:13:42 AM
by Vixey
xx
Contract Marriage and Vampire Darling (Yaoi) Released

Started by kokoro-cafe on Otome Game News

0 Replies
Last post September 28, 2013, 08:31:30 PM
by kokoro-cafe

* Cafe Chat

Refresh History
  • Keyra: it's a shame its no longer active
    November 23, 2023, 12:39:45 AM
  • Keyra: Hi i just rediscovered this again
    November 23, 2023, 12:39:38 AM
  • kokoro-cafe: Wow! Can't believe there's still visitors
    August 22, 2023, 12:08:14 AM
  • Lilwyn: Stopping by to say Hello! :)
    August 18, 2023, 05:44:07 AM
  • SushiMartyr: nonetheless, I feel satisfied with the job I’ve done
    June 30, 2023, 03:15:00 PM
  • SushiMartyr: (fr tho, Tomo-kun is my one and only husbando)
    June 30, 2023, 03:14:11 PM
  • SushiMartyr: It doesn’t seem like anyone’s still here, so no one’s probably around to see me defend my best boi from Scarlet Fate xD
    June 30, 2023, 03:13:37 PM
  • SushiMartyr: Hi
    June 30, 2023, 07:20:37 AM
  • Sakuragawa: Hello to anyone who's still here in 2023  :wave:
    March 27, 2023, 03:29:52 AM
  • Godingame: Is there a community somewhere for the cinderella contract?
    March 01, 2022, 07:22:30 AM
  • Sakuragawa: Another new year, it's 2021. Hope everyone is healthy and well.
    March 28, 2021, 07:45:11 PM
  • KoronoChoi: dandelion wishes
    April 18, 2020, 05:04:30 PM
  • Sakuragawa: The last post was from 2018 and now it is 2020... Hello everyone, hope you are well  :rofl:
    January 05, 2020, 07:31:10 AM
  • Amavanna: Hey I'm looking for some Invites for the games I play can you guys add me, my codes are Angel or devil: HwTcTPa4V2 Hero in Love: B9J4rQDvK2 Never look back: Jf7LG1Xq7c Cant say no: GEYDwJpPju Lost island: GijCVsxGSi Mononoke Kiss: LuyDJDxHhG Magic Sword: Kq2heLxqqn
    October 02, 2018, 02:13:37 PM
  • Amavanna: Hey new here everyone doing ok?
    October 02, 2018, 02:00:30 PM
  • Lilwyn: Hey everyone! It's been awhile since I last stopped by, how is everything?
    October 02, 2018, 03:33:45 AM
  • HakuokiScientia: Is there a CG or a walkthrough for Is it love Peter here? Haven't found around when I googled it :(
    October 02, 2018, 01:35:21 AM
  • kokoro-cafe: @harumia Hi! Welcome to KC :) How are you doing?
    September 11, 2018, 02:53:40 PM
  • harumia: Hi hi! I'm fairly new here (tho I've known KC for years). How are you all?
    September 06, 2018, 06:21:03 PM
  • Mortis: destiny ninja touch my heart spin-off walkthrough
    July 26, 2018, 08:11:25 PM
  • BloodyDagger: Thank you! I checked the group's website and found it! I'm so happy I finally find a decent walkthrough ^^
    June 01, 2018, 02:03:59 PM
  • Sakuragawa: @BloodyDagger after a bit of Googling, it seems that a walkthrough should be included should be included with the English patch? The person/group that's making the the patch linked a JP walkthrough too.
    May 31, 2018, 09:20:56 PM
  • BloodyDagger: Hello, i'm new here, does anyone know where I could get a walkthrough for the pc game aniversary no kuni no alice? I've been searching far and wide and I still can't find it ....
    May 31, 2018, 02:17:19 PM
  • Sakuragawa: Ikemen Revolution is out for Android and iOS! [link]
    May 31, 2018, 12:14:47 AM
  • Oichi: code realize
    May 24, 2018, 11:33:14 AM
  • Oichi: code realize
    May 24, 2018, 11:32:58 AM
  • kokoro-cafe: Hi!
    March 05, 2018, 06:40:42 PM
  • Faith@p: Hii
    March 02, 2018, 12:25:09 PM
  • Faith@p: Hi
    March 02, 2018, 12:24:51 PM
  • Stulluna: Hello, is anyone online?
    March 01, 2018, 03:05:09 AM
  • kokoro-cafe: Actually, just to clarify, are you talking about the paid version or the party version?
    February 14, 2018, 05:02:08 PM
  • kokoro-cafe: No, sorry :(
    February 13, 2018, 04:20:20 PM
  • cain0425: if that case is there any tips you could give on getting the super happy ending for the game?
    February 07, 2018, 09:32:37 AM
  • kokoro-cafe: Possibly but unlikely anytime soon :(
    February 06, 2018, 01:50:34 PM
  • cain0425: will there ever be update on season 3 or season 4 walkthrough of My Forged Wedding you guys only have up to season 2.
    February 06, 2018, 02:37:51 AM
  • RukiKei: Enchanted in the moonlight
    January 18, 2018, 08:03:36 AM
  • kokoro-cafe: Hi!
    January 16, 2018, 06:00:42 PM
  • Emi Nguyen: Hi
    January 05, 2018, 07:51:54 AM
  • Emi Nguyen: Emi Nguyen
    January 05, 2018, 07:51:45 AM
  • kokoro-cafe: Happy Holidays too Sakuragawa!
    December 05, 2017, 02:44:10 PM
  • Sakuragawa: Happy Holidays!  :wave:
    November 23, 2017, 02:47:48 PM
  • Sakuragawa: Made some great memories here and met some nice people.
    November 11, 2017, 03:31:16 AM
  • Sakuragawa: I know it's not Thanksgiving yet, but I want to say that I'm thankful for the existence of KC.  :heart:
    November 11, 2017, 03:29:54 AM
  • angle: hi
    November 05, 2017, 09:55:07 PM
  • Sakuragawa: Happy Halloween ehe
    November 01, 2017, 12:53:05 AM
  • Dawn Skinner: Contract marraige
    September 26, 2017, 08:51:33 PM
  • Satharn: :)
    September 23, 2017, 07:37:31 PM
  • Satharn: Hey there
    September 23, 2017, 07:37:16 PM
  • kokoro-cafe: What game is ths for?