collapse

* Events

Sorry! There are no calendar events available at the moment.

* Recent Posts

Author Topic:  First Impressions of Characters vs What You Think Now?  (Read 3480 times)

Nerdowl

• Cafe Visitor
  • Liked: 0
    • Share Post
I'm curious to see whether anyone else's opinions on certain characters have changed as they get further through the game (especially the voltage gree games as the prologue gives a bigger intro to the characters then, say, ninja love), or whether they have stayed the same?

I've only recently started playing but there are a few things I can mention here, though I'm sure my thoughts may change again yet.

Munenori, Ninja Love - This is an example of one where I based on looks a little. I thought he seemed rather like Byakuya from Bleach.... and now I'm up to episode 2 of his story I'm now convinced he's almost exactly like Byakuya! LOL. The only thing that seems off is Munenori smokes and I can't see Byakuya doing that but everything else...yeah.   :heart:  :blush3:

Keith, Be My Princess - The reason this thread came to mind, quite honestly. Throughout the prologue, Keith irritated the hell out of me! But... after playing the 1st Anniversary Event he is so much sweeter than I expected. So much so that I might even consider doing his main story next.

Will, Be My Princess - On this one I was actually surprised at how close my first impressions still seem. His image just screams Tamaki from Ouran Host Club to me, and that wasn't helped any by the way you both keep running away from Claude in the Anniversary Event.  :giggle: And actually, now I sit here thinking about writing stuff, I've suddenly noticed the parallel with him initially asking you to be his 'girlfriend' as an arrangement nothing more  and the way that Haruhi first only starts interacting with the Ouran Host Club because she broke a vase and needed to repay them. Neither Tamaki or Will seemed to have an intention of actually falling in love (though with Tamaki that was initially because they didn't know that Haruhi was a girl but hopefully you get what I mean) yet because of the 1st Anniversary Event it looks like both BMP and OHC end in similar ways. (I don't know for sure yet, Will's my current route (my first ever route in fact, I'm that new).

Edward, Be My Princess - I'm not sure with this one. I didn't really change my mind from my first impression but I guess I kinda had a worry that maybe he wasn't quite so always nice as he seemed? Now I know it is from the anniversary but also relieved to see he doesn't always completely try to hide his feelings (albiet after you pushed him into displaying them), which kinda makes me wonder whether I made a mistake doing Will's main story first. And yet, my compatibility with him at the end of the prologue was quite low down, not sure what I did wrong. (Then again I'm really thrown by the compatibility at the end anyway. Joshua was top (with Will second) and he was nearly as low as Keith on my thoughts. That said Joshua's anniversary story was the one one I didn't get to so I still only have a first impression of him so I'll leave that for now)

Anyone else, or is it just me who changes their mind about characters? (And please tell me I'm not the only one to associate characters with ones from certain anime  :blush3: )

Linkback: https://kokoro-cafe.net/index.php?topic=459.0
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 12:00:00 AM by Guest »

Advertise Here

Washu_Takahashi

• Cafe Addict
  • Liked: 2
  • Otome Queen
    • Share Post
    • http://www.facebook.com/washu.takahashi
  • Mobile Device OS: Android
Reply #1 on: June 28, 2013, 07:09:37 PM
You're not alone xD Be My Princess is the main game I play.  Off the bat, I liked Joshua and Kieth best, love them even more after playing their routes.  I thought Will was my 3rd favorite...but after playing so many events with him I just don't really care for his personality.  He's been bumped down to 5th favorite.  Roberto I used to not like.  He just came off as kind of obnoxious and too childish in the prologue.  But from the events I've come to love his playful nature. 3rd for sure!  then there's Glenn...who I didn't like at first because he's childish.  But then you play the events and he's trying so hard to be a man...he's adorable!  Takes 4th ^^ And last is Edward...never liked him.  i've gained a tiny more appreciation for him, especially in the most recent event where he gets jealous, but in general he's just too...perfect and goody-goody for me.
Destiny Ninja - LT4CeyJs1q
Ninja Assassin - NGkbYLK3Sw
Ninja Love - JB40ZqEyAs
Be My Princess: Party - f583188d - 310591

washutakahashi.tumblr.com

Nerdowl

• Cafe Visitor
    • Share Post
Reply #2 on: June 28, 2013, 08:40:40 PM
Quote from: "Washu_Takahashi"
You're not alone xD Be My Princess is the main game I play.  Off the bat, I liked Joshua and Kieth best, love them even more after playing their routes.  I thought Will was my 3rd favorite...but after playing so many events with him I just don't really care for his personality.  He's been bumped down to 5th favorite.  Roberto I used to not like.  He just came off as kind of obnoxious and too childish in the prologue.  But from the events I've come to love his playful nature. 3rd for sure!  then there's Glenn...who I didn't like at first because he's childish.  But then you play the events and he's trying so hard to be a man...he's adorable!  Takes 4th ^^ And last is Edward...never liked him.  i've gained a tiny more appreciation for him, especially in the most recent event where he gets jealous, but in general he's just too...perfect and goody-goody for me.

I had similar thoughts about Roberto myself actually now you've bought him up, but the bit where you and him take a ride and visit Keith's country (much to Keith's utter annoyance) because Roberto is trying to cheer you up (I think this only happens depending on which pic you look at in the magazine though) amused me so much that I began to warm to him more. Though I may have been biassed because at that stage I didn't like Keith at all lol. ^^;;  I wasn't totally off Roberto from the beginning but I could see his childishness getting irritating (and I kinda felt sorry for Glenn) after a while but above made me forgive that enough to play his first anniversary ent story, and I'm glad I did.

That said it's easy to get irritated with most of the princes when they're all together.  :laugh:

I wasn't sure what to think about Glenn at all to be honest. I felt after the prologue as though he was the one I knew about the least. Since playing the anniversary event story though, I think I'm beginning to like him. (And I guess my heart did melt a little when he relented and played hide and seek with Alan at the castle)

Me obsessed? I'm not obsessed with BMP at all.  : :giggle:  :blush3:

Trish

• Cafe Lover
    • Share Post
Reply #3 on: June 28, 2013, 11:05:19 PM
Go go go, do Keith's route! ^_^ I personally enjoyed it~ I've only played 3 princes, but so far, Keith's story was my favorite. But maybe that's just me.

It is a pet peeve of mine when people bash Keith (or any other otome guy in general) in Tumblr or anywhere else. Especially when they haven't tried to actually play the route. So I'm enthusiastic whenever someone changes her view about him~

Mm, my first impressions are mostly just the same as they are now, but my biggest surprise would have to be Mirai from SITSC. I found him too childish at first, but now he's one of my all-time favorites!
680503807, somethingtrivial
BMP] Anna (@Liberty Kingdom)
MSB] Kari (Daichi is guarding)

foreverfriendsg

• Cafe Lover
    • Share Post
Reply #4 on: June 29, 2013, 03:01:16 AM
Interesting thread! I'm throwing my two cents in here~

My first prince was actually Edward. At that time I thought he fitted the idea of 'Prince Charming' (as in the perfect prince), and throughout his main route I continued to thought so since he didn't actually change all that much. My only gripe (and this only occurred to me when I played my second route) was that he was always so polite to MC and vice versa; it felt as if there was always this distance between them that couldn't be breached so long as they continue to be so polite with each other. (Though with the anniversary event, it seems like it might actually change, hehe)

My first impression of Roberto was that he was a fun-loving guy who didn't really take being a prince seriously, and I was right lol. I've always had a thing for guys that are fun on the outside, but when you don't see them, they hurt just as much as everyone else. I merely only liked Robbie at first, but when I finished his route I was totally in love with him (I still am actually). When I mentioned how polite Edward was, I was referring to whether MC could address the prince by his first name alone without his title, and so far I only see that happening to three princes (according to the event stories): Roberto, Glenn and Keith. (Feel free to prove me wrong lol) I think it shows the depth of their relationship and how close they are when the MC is allowed to call them by their names alone, so I hope one day to see that happening for all the princes XD

I'm on Glenny-poo's route now. To be honest, I chose Prince Glenn not for himself, but for Alan LOL! I didn't know if I'll like playing his route because I honestly prefer older guys, but the way Glenn was trying his best to be as mature as possible for MC was heartwarming. I also chose Glenn after playing Cherry Blossom event and seeing Yu's feelings for MC in his butler route. (Basically I chose Glenn not for him but for the people around him... Poor thing lol) I still like Glenn, but Roberto still has the #1 spot in my heart (for now)!

My next route is going to be Prince Joshua. (Do I see Washu jumping for joy?) I'm pretty determined not to be part of the tsundere camp... So it looks like my remaining princes (Keith, I'm referring to you) have to work hard to convince me otherwise. That being said, I have a thing for brown-haired, green-eyed guys.... So it's probably not that difficult to convince me... HAHAHA.

It's a pity you didn't get to play Joshua's event route! I personally thought his route was pretty sweet (I was aww-ing so hard at the last stage) and his way of doing things was so Joshua-y: clumsy (that causes misunderstandings easily) but his intention is really sweet. I think that's gonna be my first impression of Joshua (alongside the fact that he's going to be the type who seems cold at first until he warms up to MC... And then he tries to be sweet towards her but his clumsiness makes him fail? XD). Haha, I'm pretty excited to play his route! (I'm already at level 18 for Glenn's main route, so it's only a matter of time~)
GREE ID: foreverfriendsg/688911473
BMP: Tohru Honda, Joshua
Finished]Edward[/color] (SHE), Roberto (SHE), Glenn (SHE)
Ninjalove]Hanzo[/color]
Finished: Kotaro (SHE)
Destiny Ninja] Itsuki Amamiya[/color], with Benkei. (Finished]Hyosuke[/color] - Sweet Ending, Yoshitsune - Sweet Ending)

Mylonite

• Cafe Visitor
    • Share Post
Reply #5 on: June 29, 2013, 05:11:43 AM
For me I instantly fell in love with Joshua,though mostly based off of looks. I found him to be the most handsome and he was the most popular in the polls for the users here so I decided to do his route first.  Unfortunately throughout the main route (as I continue hopefully it changes) and the past couple of events I found him to be boring. :( I wasn't too fond of Keith, Glenn, and Roberto in the prologue but now they're my favourite. With Roberto it's the fact that he's different from the others (who are all so serious, minus Edward) that makes him so refreshing.

I only played one route with Edward (which was this anniversary event) and I did enjoy it simply because he did become quite possessive and protective which was enjoyable to read, however I don't think that happens usually in his routes since the MC was shocked to see that side of him.. so it could've been a fluke that I so happened to enjoy the one route of his that I took.

I'm disappointed with Will. I normally like the blondes but his personality is just way too boring for me(even more than Joshua). With Takami, he had a sense of humour, was over dramatic and naïve which makes him so lovable, so their scenarios may be similar but I don't think their personalities are. :/

For Ninja Love its actually really frustrating that Sasuke is the joyful character since the only other Sasuke I know that has that name is the one in Naruto.  The name ALWAYS throws me off whenever I read his dialogue. Dx

I chose Sora from MSB because he is a flirt (I personally like guys that are difficult to get/have competition because it's more rewarding when you actually get them to fall for you, even though it's scripted XD). But I also wish there was more substance between him and MC. And I used to think Subaru was this tough badass in the prologue, but that's definitely not the case. It's hard to have a badass image when you wear a pink apron. XD

jiingjiing

• Cafe Visitor
    • Share Post
Reply #6 on: June 29, 2013, 07:16:09 AM
Just recently I finished playing Thomas' route in Pirates in Love (I know, PIL was the last game I played, I had a lot of catching up to do). I originally didn't think I'd like his route because I usually don't like cutesy guys (it's why I haven't played Hiro or Sora's routes in LLFTX and MSB). I bought it because I think I read somewhere that someone was surprised by how good his route was, so I thought I'd give it a try as I didn't have much else. I was really surprised by how much I loved his route, he didn't act so much the "innocent, cute guy" as I thought he would, and I enjoyed seeing his transformation in the story. I think he ended up being my favorite guy in PIL.

With as much hype about Eduardo's route as I read about, I was so excited to play him. However I was actually a little disappointed because I felt like he was borderline abusive sometimes, not like Takuto from LLFTX where it seemed more like teasing. I actually got mad at the MC a few times in that route because I didn't want her to take it like she was.

I also felt the same way about Genji's route in In Your Arms Tonight. From the prologue I thought I would enjoy him the most since I thought it was a sweet story, like long lost lovers coming together again. But I was just disappointed, he was way to selfish, he acted like a baby most of the time and no redeeming qualities was ever brought up. I even bought his Another Story route to see if he was redeemed and I never even made it past the third chapter. Such a waste of money for me, I felt like.

Sayaki

• Cafe Visitor
    • Share Post
Reply #7 on: September 05, 2013, 09:36:51 PM
Quote from: "Mylonite"
It's hard to have a badass image when you wear a pink apron. XD

Oh my god that was a genius thing to say!
and it actually describes him pretty accurate.

Of MSB I played through Goto's route now and am playing Subaru's right now.
Goto.. to me he seemed interesting because he wasn't a real bodyguard and is pretty handsome.
He did make me squeel a lot during his route, because he's so damn adorable.
but his route didn't seem forced either and the MC and him were equally shy haha.
After Goto, I thought well let's go to the next hottie, guess Subaru will do.
Well.. he's boring as hell compared to Goto if you ask me. I'm in no rush with this story.
You suddenly realize you're in love with Subaru, just like that, it felt like the main character from Tokimeki 1 all over again.

BMP - I played through Joshua's route via GREE and just hit the ending now yay!
At first he seemed pretty strict in the proloque and it didn't change much afterwards.
However this prince is a respectable one and I like it. Plus it's really cute he defends you! (like any husband should actually, but strict parents you know)
My expectations were met with this storyline :)
Another route I played through Voltage was the butler Zain
He seemed proper, handsome and not a prince.
His storyline is kind of.. I don't want to say boring, but just not really exciting, although it had cute moments.
And he's so noble butlery! It was sooo hard to see a blush or whatever on him.
Still pretty cute!

The third android game I played was Forbidden Love,
Mike seemed plain actually, he doesn't change clothes or anything ever haha.
since it was a forbidden love it should be exciting I guessed.
I just ended chapter 2 and I think he's a good man,
yea.. just that actually. Nothing too special.

alogado

• Cafe Addict
    • Share Post
  • Mobile Device OS: N/A
Reply #8 on: September 07, 2013, 10:15:42 PM
I was actually pretty disappointed with Subaru. I chose him first and somehow I thought he would be the tsundere, but in the end he was only really the perfect but boring prince time. I mean, he is alright, but I really thought he would be a tsundere.. and I love tsundere.. and I was so sad I wasted my first month playing not having a tsundere. v.v
Kaiji on the other hand surprised me A LOT. I thought he was the normal childhood crush guy, but he was actually the tsundere and I laughed SO much during his route. Love him. <3

Regarding BMP.. all the routes I played so far (Joshua, Keith, Glenn, Will) were pretty much what I expected and I enjoyed them. I guess I'm gonna start with Roberto soon though I don't like him from the impression I got very much. I'm not really into the careless flirty type, though I dislike him a little less from the routes I played in the events. Maybe I'm gonna be surprised by his main route. At least I hope so lol.
Edward.. Edward. I don't like him even a bit. I don't even like looking at him! Everything about him is just so.. ugh. I don't want a fairy tale prince. Especially not one with such ridiculous hair. Ech. I'm probably gonna start his route but I predict that I will stop playing. I really can't look at him. I did play his route in events and most of the time I covered up the part where you can see his head lol. And I didn't really enjoy his routes. It's just. Nuh-uh.

I'm also surprised by Ryota Miike! I thought he would be more flirty and everything, but he is not and therefore I'm really grateful. Have I mentionend that I don't like the flirty, happy go lucky, carefree types? I have? Good. *whisper* I do like Sora though.. and I don't really know why.

BelleSpring

• New to the Cafe
    • Share Post
Reply #9 on: December 16, 2013, 04:18:20 AM
I mostly play the ninja love, +, sweet prince, and destiny ninja. All of them except destiny ninja where my first and last impressions were the same. When I played Hyuga's route in destiny ninja, I felt at first he was very mean to the MC, and made fun of her. As the story progressed, I found Hyuga to have a softer, more caring side, and he genuinely cared for the MC.

Aronix

• Cafe Lover
    • Share Post
Reply #10 on: December 17, 2013, 07:39:57 AM
Having played all the Gree BMP routes...
The prince I picked first was Joshua because he was the one I liked the least from the prologue and oh wow was I wrong about that. Him getting flustered was pretty much my fav thing and what he did at the end was so sweet yet so stupid because of
Spoiler  Hidden:
him jumping to conclusions about MC's feelings
and now Joshie's tied in first place with Prince Glenn, who was originally in second place but shot up to first place after the Halloween event because how can you not love him after that adorable NE (and also Alan is adorable so that's a plus in Glenn's route)

Prince Keith was the last prince route I did cause I didn't really get much of an impression of him other than him being the Jerk With A Heart Of Gold and that was pretty much what I got but it was better than what I was expecting cause the MC in his route turned out to be more assertive than what I expected and I really liked their back and forth banter.

The rest were pretty much what I had expected from start to finish in terms of plot and character development so not much to say there.

I have to agree with alogado on Ryota Miike cause I was sorta expecting him to be the Roberto of CD and I was kind of right and wrong at the same time and he's probably my fav in CD but tbh I'm still waiting for Natsuki's route to be released :(

Though one guy that was very different from my first impression of him is definitely Mirai. Like before I played his route I had no clue why everyone here seems to like him so much cause be seemed like the typical flirtatious type and he's shrouded by so much mystery in other routes so I sort of shrugged it off thinking that it's probably just hyped up or something and to not get my hopes up and now Mirai's one of my favs among all Voltage's games... welp :T
« Last Edit: January 09, 2014, 05:23:32 PM by Aronix »
Gree Username/ID]
BMP & CD Name]

Lyllabee

• Cafe Visitor
    • Share Post
Reply #11 on: December 22, 2013, 01:56:13 PM
Nice topic!
Quote from: "jiingjiing"
With as much hype about Eduardo's route ... I was actually a little disappointed because I felt like he was borderline abusive sometimes, not like Takuto from LLFTX where it seemed more like teasing. I actually got mad at the MC a few times in that route because I didn't want her to take it like she was.
Eduardo, PIL
For my part, I didn't have a problem with Eduardo in his Main Story. I felt it was all pretty light teasing, he threatens the MC alot with a scary "smiling" face but really, he's all bark so I just thought it was funny.
His Sequel didn't really change my opinion. It was his Second Sequel that threw me a fast ball. Up to this point I tended to like Eduardo's mean brand of teasing and his master/pet way of thinking, but his meanness was way under the belt this time. After some of the things he says - if he didn't pull out a *loves you so much more than you thought he did* card I think I'd side with you. I actually found reading around more negative reviews for Eduardo than positive ones, for my part, since he was my first voltage character, I'll always have a soft spot for him.

Aiba, IYAT
I went into his route with pretty low expectations. He seemed pretty pushoverish, flat, nice guy but not the guy sort of deal. But I really, really enjoyed him especially in his Another Story. He's the same nice guy you knew and thought he was, but he has surprising moments where he really makes the MC and the reader realize that he's a guy after all. I liked him alot, still do.

Mirai, SSC
Ties with Chihaya as my favourite SSC character. He is pretty full on at first, not like Saeki from MFW full on, but not entirely unlike him either since they both hit on the MC like no tomorrow. And taking into account his young age, I thought he'd be a bit more like Prince Glenn, childish with a bit of a complex but Mirai has it more together than the MC for the most part and he's really mature without being too serious for his age. And then he has a bad boy side that is more legit than any of the other characters I've seen in Voltage Games so far. More so than the foxes in LLTX since they're all essentially Robin Hoods. Mirai does do the Robin Hood thing a little too but he has definitely done some pretty shady things into the bargain. It's not thrown at you but the secretiveness just adds to the suspicion. Just love him.

Munemori, NL
I don't really watch anime so I can't say who he's like. But I can say what I thought about him. He's my favourite NL character but for whatever reason I liked him more in Musashi's route than in his own. He is a good person to argue with, even if he's smarter and usually right, the fact that he's cold, arrogant and sits on a high-horse made of plated gold makes it so much more satisfying to drag him down by the collar a few pegs. He doesn't seem like an empathetic guy and he's not in general which is why the sensitive, optimistic, kind and honest MC is a good match for him. Plus, I like his look. It's a good look.

By this point, I've played my way through almost all Voltage and NTTSol games leaving only the few guys I really, really can't buck up the interest to play. Like Edward from BMP. But after reading some of these I think I might have to buy him after all. Already broke my wallet may as well stomp on it too.

Share via facebook Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via twitter

xx
Diabolik Lovers Characters

Started by ichigokage on Otome Game Discussions

8 Replies
Last post April 14, 2013, 04:40:19 AM
by ichigokage
xx
My Sweet Prince +version - Thoughts on the characters

Started by Jay345Sal28 on Otome Game Discussions

14 Replies
Last post January 29, 2015, 07:48:39 AM
by Aiwethryne
xx
Shall we date?: Wizardess Heart + Make a Date after switching characters

Started by Amy on Help

0 Replies
Last post October 05, 2015, 10:38:57 PM
by Amy
xx
Favorite & Least Favorite Characters from Anime/Manga/Otomes

Started by ArtemiS2 on General Discussions

51 Replies
Last post March 18, 2015, 03:18:37 PM
by miru-chan

* Cafe Chat

Refresh History
  • Keyra: it's a shame its no longer active
    November 23, 2023, 12:39:45 AM
  • Keyra: Hi i just rediscovered this again
    November 23, 2023, 12:39:38 AM
  • kokoro-cafe: Wow! Can't believe there's still visitors
    August 22, 2023, 12:08:14 AM
  • Lilwyn: Stopping by to say Hello! :)
    August 18, 2023, 05:44:07 AM
  • SushiMartyr: nonetheless, I feel satisfied with the job I’ve done
    June 30, 2023, 03:15:00 PM
  • SushiMartyr: (fr tho, Tomo-kun is my one and only husbando)
    June 30, 2023, 03:14:11 PM
  • SushiMartyr: It doesn’t seem like anyone’s still here, so no one’s probably around to see me defend my best boi from Scarlet Fate xD
    June 30, 2023, 03:13:37 PM
  • SushiMartyr: Hi
    June 30, 2023, 07:20:37 AM
  • Sakuragawa: Hello to anyone who's still here in 2023  :wave:
    March 27, 2023, 03:29:52 AM
  • Godingame: Is there a community somewhere for the cinderella contract?
    March 01, 2022, 07:22:30 AM
  • Sakuragawa: Another new year, it's 2021. Hope everyone is healthy and well.
    March 28, 2021, 07:45:11 PM
  • KoronoChoi: dandelion wishes
    April 18, 2020, 05:04:30 PM
  • Sakuragawa: The last post was from 2018 and now it is 2020... Hello everyone, hope you are well  :rofl:
    January 05, 2020, 07:31:10 AM
  • Amavanna: Hey I'm looking for some Invites for the games I play can you guys add me, my codes are Angel or devil: HwTcTPa4V2 Hero in Love: B9J4rQDvK2 Never look back: Jf7LG1Xq7c Cant say no: GEYDwJpPju Lost island: GijCVsxGSi Mononoke Kiss: LuyDJDxHhG Magic Sword: Kq2heLxqqn
    October 02, 2018, 02:13:37 PM
  • Amavanna: Hey new here everyone doing ok?
    October 02, 2018, 02:00:30 PM
  • Lilwyn: Hey everyone! It's been awhile since I last stopped by, how is everything?
    October 02, 2018, 03:33:45 AM
  • HakuokiScientia: Is there a CG or a walkthrough for Is it love Peter here? Haven't found around when I googled it :(
    October 02, 2018, 01:35:21 AM
  • kokoro-cafe: @harumia Hi! Welcome to KC :) How are you doing?
    September 11, 2018, 02:53:40 PM
  • harumia: Hi hi! I'm fairly new here (tho I've known KC for years). How are you all?
    September 06, 2018, 06:21:03 PM
  • Mortis: destiny ninja touch my heart spin-off walkthrough
    July 26, 2018, 08:11:25 PM
  • BloodyDagger: Thank you! I checked the group's website and found it! I'm so happy I finally find a decent walkthrough ^^
    June 01, 2018, 02:03:59 PM
  • Sakuragawa: @BloodyDagger after a bit of Googling, it seems that a walkthrough should be included should be included with the English patch? The person/group that's making the the patch linked a JP walkthrough too.
    May 31, 2018, 09:20:56 PM
  • BloodyDagger: Hello, i'm new here, does anyone know where I could get a walkthrough for the pc game aniversary no kuni no alice? I've been searching far and wide and I still can't find it ....
    May 31, 2018, 02:17:19 PM
  • Sakuragawa: Ikemen Revolution is out for Android and iOS! [link]
    May 31, 2018, 12:14:47 AM
  • Oichi: code realize
    May 24, 2018, 11:33:14 AM
  • Oichi: code realize
    May 24, 2018, 11:32:58 AM
  • kokoro-cafe: Hi!
    March 05, 2018, 06:40:42 PM
  • Faith@p: Hii
    March 02, 2018, 12:25:09 PM
  • Faith@p: Hi
    March 02, 2018, 12:24:51 PM
  • Stulluna: Hello, is anyone online?
    March 01, 2018, 03:05:09 AM
  • kokoro-cafe: Actually, just to clarify, are you talking about the paid version or the party version?
    February 14, 2018, 05:02:08 PM
  • kokoro-cafe: No, sorry :(
    February 13, 2018, 04:20:20 PM
  • cain0425: if that case is there any tips you could give on getting the super happy ending for the game?
    February 07, 2018, 09:32:37 AM
  • kokoro-cafe: Possibly but unlikely anytime soon :(
    February 06, 2018, 01:50:34 PM
  • cain0425: will there ever be update on season 3 or season 4 walkthrough of My Forged Wedding you guys only have up to season 2.
    February 06, 2018, 02:37:51 AM
  • RukiKei: Enchanted in the moonlight
    January 18, 2018, 08:03:36 AM
  • kokoro-cafe: Hi!
    January 16, 2018, 06:00:42 PM
  • Emi Nguyen: Hi
    January 05, 2018, 07:51:54 AM
  • Emi Nguyen: Emi Nguyen
    January 05, 2018, 07:51:45 AM
  • kokoro-cafe: Happy Holidays too Sakuragawa!
    December 05, 2017, 02:44:10 PM
  • Sakuragawa: Happy Holidays!  :wave:
    November 23, 2017, 02:47:48 PM
  • Sakuragawa: Made some great memories here and met some nice people.
    November 11, 2017, 03:31:16 AM
  • Sakuragawa: I know it's not Thanksgiving yet, but I want to say that I'm thankful for the existence of KC.  :heart:
    November 11, 2017, 03:29:54 AM
  • angle: hi
    November 05, 2017, 09:55:07 PM
  • Sakuragawa: Happy Halloween ehe
    November 01, 2017, 12:53:05 AM
  • Dawn Skinner: Contract marraige
    September 26, 2017, 08:51:33 PM
  • Satharn: :)
    September 23, 2017, 07:37:31 PM
  • Satharn: Hey there
    September 23, 2017, 07:37:16 PM
  • kokoro-cafe: What game is ths for?