collapse

* Events

Sorry! There are no calendar events available at the moment.

* Recent Posts

Linked Events

• BMP: PARTY ~Happy Birthday to Glenn~ Searching for you at Mi: July 10, 2015 - July 16, 2015

Author Topic:  [Event WT] BMP: PARTY ~Happy Birthday to Glenn~ Searching for you at Midnight  (Read 15277 times)

Washu_Takahashi

• Cafe Addict
  • Liked: 2
  • Otome Queen
    • Share Post
    • http://www.facebook.com/washu.takahashi
  • Mobile Device OS: Android
QRCode

Switching devices to play?
Access the walkthrough easier.

Please use hide tags when posting answers~
Code: [Select]
[hide]{YOUR ANSWERS}[/hide]

You must be a registered user to view this.
Login Here

Linkback: https://kokoro-cafe.net/index.php?topic=1561.0
« Last Edit: March 25, 2016, 01:48:18 AM by kokoro-cafe »
Destiny Ninja - LT4CeyJs1q
Ninja Assassin - NGkbYLK3Sw
Ninja Love - JB40ZqEyAs
Be My Princess: Party - f583188d - 310591

washutakahashi.tumblr.com

Advertise Here

Ravonna

• Cafe Addict
  • Liked: 0
  • Laugh with me.
    • Share Post
  • Mobile Device OS: iOS
Awww... Poor Glenny-poo~ Why is he so unpopular?
Noone has even replied here yet...

They should have made him sweeter :icecream: like ice cream~
I think it's because he's too much of a Tsundere...

Glenny-poo fans! What attracts you to Glenn so much? :3
I know there was a bunch of Glenn fans, but I forgot who they were... :P

But I do love those sunflowers! I've been a big fan of sunflowers since I was a kid :giggle:
*runs through a field of sunflowers* *gets trapped by the humongous stalks* HALP!
What do I do now?

SecretHaven

• Cafe Addict
    • Share Post
I like sunflower seeds, does that count? LOL

One thing I've never understood is how Keith is so much more popular, even though he and Glenn are both the tsundere type in my opinion.

Why I like Glenn...hmm. I don't care about age, so it doesn't bother me that he's the youngest prince. It's cute how he acts mature, although it is frustrating when he can't spit out his true feelings. Also,
Spoiler  for his MS:
I'm a sucker for the childhood friend/first love trope. :sweat:

potao

• Cafe Lover
  • wow das bromantic
    • Share Post
Oh, I didn't notice that the first EC prize was due tomorrow...well.../wails to self

Glenn is probably my second favorite BMP prince, though tbh I don't...really exactly know why?
I guess he's just sensible, thoughtful, responsible, but he still has his insecurities; he seems "real", more real than Wil even. While I do like more extreme types sometimes just for the fantasy of it, I think a lot of the princes would just drive me off a mental cliff in real life.
His smile and blush being cute as patoosh also helps, i will fite u if u want to say another prince's is cuter (ಠ益ಠ)୨(彡´д`)

IMO people get turned off by the age thing and how his tsun is more cold and sarcastic, while Keith-tsun is more of a loud, angry, but endearing doofus and Joshua-tsun is just a sheltered cat-hating dweebus with good intentions. Though tbh I really think it's the age thing.
BMPP ID - 289438
KBTBB LT ID - 5376360

flavoura

• Cafe Lover
  • I'm one with the wind and sky ♫
    • Share Post
Aww personally I think his birthday isn't that bad, I'm in for the event and I heard the first TLF is around 18k to early clear. Took the celebration route first out of habit, really want to get the hair prize <33 I already bought all the avatar mission items from shop so won't need to change to it later in the middle of reading, teehee~^^

I'm pretty fond of sunflower too <3 it kinda fits the summer season btw~ :D

Keith's Bday was the first event I skipped and it traumatized me, lol. So from that on, I haven't any events yet that I skipped on BMPP until now^^

Spoiler  Hidden:
IMO among other princes, Glenn's story conflicts looked like the most interesting one ~ (super) cute little brother, ex-childhood-would-have-been-lover butler, and... I heard about this evil lord who wanted to take over the kingdom? (sorry, haven't played his MS route yet).

Beside Glenn's age is kinda the same as me, so although it is said the MC's age is 21, I don't think much about the age difference  :rofl:

Also, [member=7333]Aiwethryne[/member] I saw your request (and you're the first one btw xD). I almost didn't check my requests page after I went on adding rampage. By then, my first five already full and the next few spots are already reserved. Do you want to still be emate later, Aiwei?^^
« Last Edit: July 11, 2015, 05:22:42 AM by flavoura »
I always have 3 square meals per day... a book for breakfast, lunch and dinner [Book Junkie]

Misami

• Cafe Lover
  • Misaki Megumi
    • Share Post
Personally, im not a fan of Glenn, but ever since i read few  episide of his MS, i kindda like him a little? *confused* im on his Flirtatious route n its kindda cute, now starting maybe just maybe i like him too ?  :giggle: anyway, does anyone know the TLf F for 2nd she? N its freaking insane the 1st she is 18k (well im stuck there) . I hate myself for spending gems even if i told myself not too. Cant resist to get the ECB n trying to compete for the Royal Snap to get 10 closet space  :dizzy: . Eventhough many player seems not to play Glenn BDE, it seems the competition for ranking is still tough!  :wry: . I plan to b in the ranking to get the Prince outfit but it seems impossible  :faint:
BMPP ID : 891493 (Megumiii Misaki)
SLBP ID : 2157254 (Megumiii Misaki)
http://theimperfectlyme.tumblr.com

rei

• Cafe Lover
    • Share Post
So glad to see that there are fans of Glenn~ He is one of my favourite :D
Also helps that all of his CGs are great!

sorayomi

• Cafe Visitor
  • rockin future SEVEN ☆ミ
    • Share Post
    • tumblr
The 2nd TLF is 48k and 3rd one is 82k.... crazy high!

Glenn in particular isn't my favorite prince but his story is my favorite, if that makes any sense!
« Last Edit: July 11, 2015, 06:51:18 AM by sorayomi »

tumblr
BMP:P: 304600 ----- Destined to Love: A1AGT34DW

lyralyraa

• Frequent Cafe Visitor
    • Share Post
    • Live in Fantasy
  • Mobile Device OS: Android & iOS
This less competition make it easier to Top 50, but on the other hand, it make me sad? I haven't started getting serious, and yet I already in top 20. But it's still the 2nd day, so I shouldn't lower my guard yet.

I built trust connection with high LF players since previous events, so now high LF emates are not problem xD

If we speak of personality, Roberto is more my type. If aesthetic face speaking, personality aside, Keith's is my favorite. Honestly when I first played BMP, Glenn was not on my radar. His poker face is not as good as Will. He's not as tsundere as Keith. While he's serious, personally I think Glenn is not on Joshua's level of seriousness yet. He can be cheerful and romantic but he's still in the shadow of Roberto and Edward in those aspects. Maybe it's because he's the youngest? Glenn is just..pretty normal for a prince. And I think that's why Glenn and his MC is my OTP. Glenn's MC fell in love with a normal guy who happened to be a prince. Even without prince setting, I can still see they end up with each other.

Spoiler  Hidden:
That and I'm weak against idiot who still love his significance even after 10 years have passed.

So sorry for my babble. These are the requirements until SHE2~

Login Here

I heard from some high LF players, SHE3 TLF is 82k. I think 67k is TLF mission for Stage 4-2. And I can see, TLF for Stage 4-4 is 80k-ish. The jump requirements from Stage 4-2 to 4-4 in route 2 is more than 10k, so I'm not surprised if in route 3, the jump is more than 20k.
These TLF missions are brutal! Does Voltage want to repeat Keith's Birthday Event again? I'm still traumatized..

Stamina should recover in 5 hours, then I can tackle SHE3 and stress over 82k TLF.

sorayomi

• Cafe Visitor
  • rockin future SEVEN ☆ミ
    • Share Post
    • tumblr
I'm not really into the childhood lover trope, but Glenn's story just really touched my heart, baaah. I can't quite pinpoint what it is but it's probably the patience and hope that he holds onto for the MC's memories to recover and I agree with lyralyraaa on how long his feelings have remain unchanged in the time they've separated.

The TLF checkpoints are brutal >___<
I feel like I'm doing so well and then bam, a high TLF requirement is needed. I've already spent more gems on this event than normal.

Anyway, 4th route (first HE) checkpoints are:
Login Here

Misami

• Cafe Lover
  • Misaki Megumi
    • Share Post
Y on earth did V set the TLF requirement so high? I hate V for that  :angry: . Just finished 1st she n not planning to do 2nd she today since I saw the tlf for 2nd & 3rd she & 1st he which r insanely high  :faint: . this is really getting out of hand  :sad:

Arisa-chan

• Cafe Neighbor
    • Share Post
Gah....I really like the hair from HE prize...but it's impossible without my usual high LF player  :bash2: and they're most not playing this one

Why is the requirement build that high...oh V!! :angry2:
urghh..bye bye everything....I'll just do what I can do for this one then  :ummm:

tssf

• Cafe Addict
    • Share Post
My motivation is lower by the minute, the requirements are insane, it's just a stupid birthday event and for my least favorite prince too! I'm not reading the story, just trying to get the items, too bad the eyes and the hair both seem cute, the whole thing is so not worth it. Really 8500 instead of 8000 for a birthday AND the TLF? Voltage is getting greedier and greedier.

SecretHaven

• Cafe Addict
    • Share Post
My head hurts seeing these astronomical numbers. x_x This is even harder than Keith's b-day event. There's no way I'll get the EC prizes.

I guess he's just sensible, thoughtful, responsible, but he still has his insecurities; he seems "real", more real than Wil even. While I do like more extreme types sometimes just for the fantasy of it, I think a lot of the princes would just drive me off a mental cliff in real life.
His smile and blush being cute as patoosh also helps, i will fite u if u want to say another prince's is cuter (ಠ益ಠ)୨(彡´д`)

IMO people get turned off by the age thing and how his tsun is more cold and sarcastic, while Keith-tsun is more of a loud, angry, but endearing doofus and Joshua-tsun is just a sheltered cat-hating dweebus with good intentions. Though tbh I really think it's the age thing.

Glenn is just..pretty normal for a prince. And I think that's why Glenn and his MC is my OTP. Glenn's MC fell in love with a normal guy who happened to be a prince.

Both of you nailed it. I couldn't have said it better. :cheers: And [member=22881]potao[/member], I love your descriptions of Keith-tsun and Josh-tsun. xD

I don't mind the 8500 PLF, but the TLF...yeah... Voltage must have known interest for Glenn would be low, so they spiked the reqs to make up for it. ;_;

Edit: Maybe I do have an otome guardian angel. A high-LF player I had last time -- whom [member=6080]tssf[/member] was also emates with, I believe --  accepted me a couple of hours ago, giving me enough TLF to clear my first SHE. :love3: Chibi Glenn~~~ And here I was prepared to burn pastas and banquets. Huh. I didn't realize I wanted it so much. Now to mentally prepare myself for the 30k jump to the second SHE. I like the dress, but even clearing all SHEs would be a dream at this point, not to mention any HEs. I suddenly got a flood of requests, and I feel bad ignoring them, but in the end I'm selfish.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2015, 05:07:19 AM by SecretHaven »

ashkim

• Cafe Visitor
    • Share Post
Read on tumblr that FC is 151200,  its getting diffclt to find good emates. I lik the stories this time bt there r too many sunflowers in avatars for me. Why dnt they give us cute dresses like in MFWP. :bash2:

Share via facebook Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via twitter

* Cafe Chat

Refresh History
  • Keyra: it's a shame its no longer active
    November 23, 2023, 12:39:45 AM
  • Keyra: Hi i just rediscovered this again
    November 23, 2023, 12:39:38 AM
  • kokoro-cafe: Wow! Can't believe there's still visitors
    August 22, 2023, 12:08:14 AM
  • Lilwyn: Stopping by to say Hello! :)
    August 18, 2023, 05:44:07 AM
  • SushiMartyr: nonetheless, I feel satisfied with the job I’ve done
    June 30, 2023, 03:15:00 PM
  • SushiMartyr: (fr tho, Tomo-kun is my one and only husbando)
    June 30, 2023, 03:14:11 PM
  • SushiMartyr: It doesn’t seem like anyone’s still here, so no one’s probably around to see me defend my best boi from Scarlet Fate xD
    June 30, 2023, 03:13:37 PM
  • SushiMartyr: Hi
    June 30, 2023, 07:20:37 AM
  • Sakuragawa: Hello to anyone who's still here in 2023  :wave:
    March 27, 2023, 03:29:52 AM
  • Godingame: Is there a community somewhere for the cinderella contract?
    March 01, 2022, 07:22:30 AM
  • Sakuragawa: Another new year, it's 2021. Hope everyone is healthy and well.
    March 28, 2021, 07:45:11 PM
  • KoronoChoi: dandelion wishes
    April 18, 2020, 05:04:30 PM
  • Sakuragawa: The last post was from 2018 and now it is 2020... Hello everyone, hope you are well  :rofl:
    January 05, 2020, 07:31:10 AM
  • Amavanna: Hey I'm looking for some Invites for the games I play can you guys add me, my codes are Angel or devil: HwTcTPa4V2 Hero in Love: B9J4rQDvK2 Never look back: Jf7LG1Xq7c Cant say no: GEYDwJpPju Lost island: GijCVsxGSi Mononoke Kiss: LuyDJDxHhG Magic Sword: Kq2heLxqqn
    October 02, 2018, 02:13:37 PM
  • Amavanna: Hey new here everyone doing ok?
    October 02, 2018, 02:00:30 PM
  • Lilwyn: Hey everyone! It's been awhile since I last stopped by, how is everything?
    October 02, 2018, 03:33:45 AM
  • HakuokiScientia: Is there a CG or a walkthrough for Is it love Peter here? Haven't found around when I googled it :(
    October 02, 2018, 01:35:21 AM
  • kokoro-cafe: @harumia Hi! Welcome to KC :) How are you doing?
    September 11, 2018, 02:53:40 PM
  • harumia: Hi hi! I'm fairly new here (tho I've known KC for years). How are you all?
    September 06, 2018, 06:21:03 PM
  • Mortis: destiny ninja touch my heart spin-off walkthrough
    July 26, 2018, 08:11:25 PM
  • BloodyDagger: Thank you! I checked the group's website and found it! I'm so happy I finally find a decent walkthrough ^^
    June 01, 2018, 02:03:59 PM
  • Sakuragawa: @BloodyDagger after a bit of Googling, it seems that a walkthrough should be included should be included with the English patch? The person/group that's making the the patch linked a JP walkthrough too.
    May 31, 2018, 09:20:56 PM
  • BloodyDagger: Hello, i'm new here, does anyone know where I could get a walkthrough for the pc game aniversary no kuni no alice? I've been searching far and wide and I still can't find it ....
    May 31, 2018, 02:17:19 PM
  • Sakuragawa: Ikemen Revolution is out for Android and iOS! [link]
    May 31, 2018, 12:14:47 AM
  • Oichi: code realize
    May 24, 2018, 11:33:14 AM
  • Oichi: code realize
    May 24, 2018, 11:32:58 AM
  • kokoro-cafe: Hi!
    March 05, 2018, 06:40:42 PM
  • Faith@p: Hii
    March 02, 2018, 12:25:09 PM
  • Faith@p: Hi
    March 02, 2018, 12:24:51 PM
  • Stulluna: Hello, is anyone online?
    March 01, 2018, 03:05:09 AM
  • kokoro-cafe: Actually, just to clarify, are you talking about the paid version or the party version?
    February 14, 2018, 05:02:08 PM
  • kokoro-cafe: No, sorry :(
    February 13, 2018, 04:20:20 PM
  • cain0425: if that case is there any tips you could give on getting the super happy ending for the game?
    February 07, 2018, 09:32:37 AM
  • kokoro-cafe: Possibly but unlikely anytime soon :(
    February 06, 2018, 01:50:34 PM
  • cain0425: will there ever be update on season 3 or season 4 walkthrough of My Forged Wedding you guys only have up to season 2.
    February 06, 2018, 02:37:51 AM
  • RukiKei: Enchanted in the moonlight
    January 18, 2018, 08:03:36 AM
  • kokoro-cafe: Hi!
    January 16, 2018, 06:00:42 PM
  • Emi Nguyen: Hi
    January 05, 2018, 07:51:54 AM
  • Emi Nguyen: Emi Nguyen
    January 05, 2018, 07:51:45 AM
  • kokoro-cafe: Happy Holidays too Sakuragawa!
    December 05, 2017, 02:44:10 PM
  • Sakuragawa: Happy Holidays!  :wave:
    November 23, 2017, 02:47:48 PM
  • Sakuragawa: Made some great memories here and met some nice people.
    November 11, 2017, 03:31:16 AM
  • Sakuragawa: I know it's not Thanksgiving yet, but I want to say that I'm thankful for the existence of KC.  :heart:
    November 11, 2017, 03:29:54 AM
  • angle: hi
    November 05, 2017, 09:55:07 PM
  • Sakuragawa: Happy Halloween ehe
    November 01, 2017, 12:53:05 AM
  • Dawn Skinner: Contract marraige
    September 26, 2017, 08:51:33 PM
  • Satharn: :)
    September 23, 2017, 07:37:31 PM
  • Satharn: Hey there
    September 23, 2017, 07:37:16 PM
  • kokoro-cafe: What game is ths for?