collapse

* Events

Sorry! There are no calendar events available at the moment.

* Recent Posts

Author Topic:  New to here and Otome Games  (Read 6358 times)

Nerdowl

• Cafe Visitor
  • Liked: 0
    • Share Post
on: June 27, 2013, 04:23:01 PM
Hi all, finally decided to go ahead and sign up. I could do with some reccs for more games to play but the ones I play at the moment are:-

1) Ninja Love (I am completely and utterly stuck on this, everything I have open needs far too many passports. I've not been able to progress for weeks (despite having a few spin offs unlocked from special offers))

2) My Sweet Bodyguard (Gree version)

3) Be My Princess (Gree Version). This is the one I am completely and utterly addicted with right now. I was lucky in that the day I decided to download it was the day before the anniversary event started. I've managed to do  the happy endings for Edward, Will, and Roberto in the event, and am currently trying to do Glenns. I'm nearly there but need lots of royal factors to choose happy ending. I think if/when I complete him I'll do the normal routes of those I've already completed because I think I won't need any more love factors to do that and can get the both route completion rewards. Unfortunately I'm not sure I'll have time to do Keith or Joshua :( (Being out all day Saturday last week really kicked my progress down because I lost a lot of the lucky24h event)

Ahem, sorry, I'll stop blathering now.  :blush3:

Basically: I'm Nerdowl, and always am Nerdowl on forums etc, and I have finally leapt right in at the deep end of these type of games.

Looking forward to talking with you all.

Linkback: https://kokoro-cafe.net/index.php?topic=455.0
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 12:00:00 AM by Guest »

Aiwethryne

• Cafe Manager
  • Cafe Neighbor
  • Liked: 38
  • Stalker of the Unseelie Court... Laughing at Smut
    • Share Post
    • Illustrious Fathoms
  • Mobile Device OS: Android & iOS
Reply #1 on: June 27, 2013, 05:49:40 PM
Uuuuffffuuuu *sobs* Soon after I finally bothered to open my BMP app, after it sat unopened in my phone for three months, an event was there (probably Keith's birthday). However, I was stupid and thought my Charm was too low to even win and I decided I would temporarily not attempt to move on in the event. I am pretty sure it ended without my realizing it, but I probably took screenshots of the time. Then came the next event (definitely a six prince one) and I was desperately waiting for powerful mates to accept poor me. I sadly got no one so I went back to the main route... and forgot about the event. *fails forever* Ah, all the items and scenes I missed out on for being such a GREE noob. When I returned to the event, it was already on the last day. LOL

Anyway, welcome to the forum! You seem to be off to a great BMP start~ BMP is my favorite of the GREE games, since it is more or less easy to work with, though the influx of events gives headaches and eats sleep/free time away. And NJ makes me frustrated~~~ It is so tempting to simply quit.
Click for my game codes
(Or go to my forum profile bio)

...REEEAAAAHH.

kokoro-cafe

• Cafe Owner
  • Cafe Neighbor
  • Liked: 44
    • Share Post
    • http://www.kokoro-cafe.net
Reply #2 on: June 28, 2013, 05:32:43 AM
Seriously Ninja Love use to be actually playable on GREE, now it's so hard I don't even bother.

Welcome by the way!

Nerdowl

• Cafe Visitor
    • Share Post
Reply #3 on: June 28, 2013, 05:22:09 PM
Quote from: "Aiwethryne"
Uuuuffffuuuu *sobs* Soon after I finally bothered to open my BMP app, after it sat unopened in my phone for three months, an event was there (probably Keith's birthday). However, I was stupid and thought my Charm was too low to even win and I decided I would temporarily not attempt to move on in the event. I am pretty sure it ended without my realizing it, but I probably took screenshots of the time. Then came the next event (definitely a six prince one) and I was desperately waiting for powerful mates to accept poor me. I sadly got no one so I went back to the main route... and forgot about the event. *fails forever* Ah, all the items and scenes I missed out on for being such a GREE noob. When I returned to the event, it was already on the last day. LOL

Anyway, welcome to the forum! You seem to be off to a great BMP start~ BMP is my favorite of the GREE games, since it is more or less easy to work with, though the influx of events gives headaches and eats sleep/free time away. And NJ makes me frustrated~~~ It is so tempting to simply quit.

*hug* sorry to hear you missed out on so much stuff.

Thanks :) LOL that doesn't surprise me, but having special events that don't cost (unlike Ninja Love lol) and don't use love passes gives nice extra stuff to do. (Even if it does eat into sleep lol, though last night I was glad for the distraction due to pain.)

Quote from: "kokoro-cafe"
Seriously Ninja Love use to be actually playable on GREE, now it's so hard I don't even bother.

Welcome by the way!

Sad to know that it used to be playable, though knowing that makes me understand why it's the one top of the reviews for iOS most of the time :-/ After I downloaded Be My Princess I honestly wondered what all the negative responses to that one was about. (I didn't read that many but some were complaining about the cost of the cash but I guess if they're used to Ninja Love they thought it was a necessity, not an option.). I've very nearly had it with Ninja Love to be honest. I really want to continue Mneuori's route but all I can think is 'If chapter2 episode1 needs FOUR passports, how many are later stages going to need?' It's not even as though I can go to a spin off because they need passports too and use your energy :( Honestly much more impressed with Voltage's gree games compared to this.

Aiwethryne

• Cafe Manager
  • Cafe Neighbor
    • Share Post
    • Illustrious Fathoms
Reply #4 on: June 28, 2013, 08:56:24 PM
I cannot imagine all the funds that go into paying for certain features, be it stories or Closet space, in these GREE games... But, yes, the Voltage GREE ones completely beat out NJ, in that respect. I am also on Munenori and I wish I had started playing the game when it was much easier. Going from needing 8 Passports after weeks of only logging in to 11 after reading five so-called chapters is beyond ridiculous~ But I want to at least complete that one route before I abandon the game.

foreverfriendsg

• Cafe Lover
    • Share Post
Reply #5 on: June 29, 2013, 03:18:00 AM
Do you... really want to know about the passports? I'm on the last chapter of Kotaro's route (he's my first route) and I've hit a barrier... And guess how many passports I need? *Highlight if you want to know*
Spoiler  Hidden:
13 freaking passports. THIRTEEN.
If it wasn't for the fact that I'm close to finishing his route I would have abandoned the app. Truth be told, I just went back to playing it about a week ago after abandoning it for 4-5 months because I couldn't take the passports (previously I was stuck at the
Spoiler  Hidden:
11 passport
barrier). Now I just want to finish reading Kotaro's story... And they want to milk me of my money before they give me the super happy ending?! GRRR  :hammer: but I haven't spent a single cent on GREE games so yeah, going to hack away at the Ninja Love money tree using daily logins and greetings lol...

Be My Princess in comparison is so much more playable than Ninja Love. As long as I can deal with throwing away my clothes for closet spaces, I wouldn't need to use real money. I realised that with patience and good timing (ie not going somewhere where there's no wifi during event) I can finish main and event routes so I'm not gonna spend money on this game if I can... Makes me feel even more awesome since I play the same content as everyone else without paying. I know this is unfair to GREE, but the price of buying closet spaces and all can let you read a few stories in Voltage's games and you don't even have to worry about closet spaces and all. I'm just being a smart consumer~
GREE ID: foreverfriendsg/688911473
BMP: Tohru Honda, Joshua
Finished]Edward[/color] (SHE), Roberto (SHE), Glenn (SHE)
Ninjalove]Hanzo[/color]
Finished: Kotaro (SHE)
Destiny Ninja] Itsuki Amamiya[/color], with Benkei. (Finished]Hyosuke[/color] - Sweet Ending, Yoshitsune - Sweet Ending)

Mylonite

• Cafe Visitor
    • Share Post
Reply #6 on: June 29, 2013, 05:27:01 AM
GAH! Don't even get me started on Ninja Love. Dx  People keep saying that Ninja Love used to be so playable but unfortunately I didn't have a chance to experience that.  You'd think they make it similar to how CD, BMP, and MSB work? I find it to be ridiculous as well. :/

In my opinion Celebrity Darling is the easiest to play because they give you all of these rewards when you log in (from salary to meals) which help ALOT in not only progressing the main story but also completing the events.  

Forbidden Love is also super easy (even easier than CD) but that has an entirely different format and it's not like you have six different guys to choose from to fall in love with.

I enjoy BMP the most though, so hopefully GREE keeps it's simplicity.

kokoro-cafe

• Cafe Owner
  • Cafe Neighbor
    • Share Post
Reply #7 on: June 29, 2013, 06:46:31 AM
Quote from: "Nerdowl"

Welcome by the way!

Sad to know that it used to be playable, though knowing that makes me understand why it's the one top of the reviews for iOS most of the time :-/ After I downloaded Be My Princess I honestly wondered what all the negative responses to that one was about. (I didn't read that many but some were complaining about the cost of the cash but I guess if they're used to Ninja Love they thought it was a necessity, not an option.). I've very nearly had it with Ninja Love to be honest. I really want to continue Mneuori's route but all I can think is 'If chapter2 episode1 needs FOUR passports, how many are later stages going to need?' It's not even as though I can go to a spin off because they need passports too and use your energy :( Honestly much more impressed with Voltage's gree games compared to this.

The best option to play Ninja Love in my opinion is to play the regular non-GREE version on the iOS.  I heard they updated it with the event stories and it is a one time cost.  Not to mention NTT Solmare sometimes offers specials so you can get the first 3 characters for cheaper.  It beats waiting for love passes, especially if you have to buy love passes and it's the exact same stories!

Aiwethryne

• Cafe Manager
  • Cafe Neighbor
    • Share Post
    • Illustrious Fathoms
Reply #8 on: June 29, 2013, 11:11:38 AM
Quote from: "Mylonite"
In my opinion Celebrity Darling is the easiest to play because they give you all of these rewards when you log in (from salary to meals) which help ALOT in not only progressing the main story but also completing the events.  

Forbidden Love is also super easy (even easier than CD) but that has an entirely different format and it's not like you have six different guys to choose from to fall in love with.

*somewhat hijacks the conversation*

Hnnng. Celebrity Darling is freaking difficult for me to win at Auditions because my Charm is so stunted, due to my severe lack of Closet space (only 14...). IF I could accept my bajillion items in the Deliveries box, I would thrive more. But the great thing about CD is that my game salary is pouring out of my ears and forming rivers. .__. Though it was such a pain to make the amounts, when just starting out. I remember the clothing mission is what prevented me from getting level up Closet awards, back when that was made available.

Forbidden Love is just... whoo, danmaku... not really. It is hard to compare something like that to the GREE games, since people can potentially get Scenario Tickets like crazy to proceed in the story. The only trouble in going to far ahead is how much your Love Meter is at, supposing you want to view all Secret Stories.

Nerdowl

• Cafe Visitor
    • Share Post
Reply #9 on: June 29, 2013, 06:56:59 PM
GAH! Don't even get me started on Ninja Love. Dx  People keep saying that Ninja Love used to be so playable but unfortunately I didn't have a chance to experience that.  You'd think they make it similar to how CD, BMP, and MSB work? I find it to be ridiculous as well. :/

All Ninja Love needs to make it slightly more playable is a daily login wheel with the chance of getting say 5-10 passports if you land on the right section, rather than the login gift always being tokens.

Maybe I'll give Celebrity Darling a go at some point but it's not one that has pulled me in, even after reading the prologue. (Then again that was the Voltage stand alone app so maybe the GREE prologue would appeal to me more)

The best option to play Ninja Love in my opinion is to play the regular non-GREE version on the iOS.  I heard they updated it with the event stories and it is a one time cost.  Not to mention NTT Solmare sometimes offers specials so you can get the first 3 characters for cheaper.  It beats waiting for love passes, especially if you have to buy love passes and it's the exact same stories!

I didn't even know there was a non gree version of Ninja Love! Shows how much I know.  :blush3:

Mylonite

• Cafe Visitor
    • Share Post
Reply #10 on: June 29, 2013, 09:33:36 PM
I agree about Ninja Love. Though I think it's also their way of getting people to spend money on their game, which seems to be working. :/

With Celebrity Darling, if it wasn't for the fact that I'm a big fan of k-pop/variety shows, I most likely wouldn't have been interested in it. :P

I'm pretty sure that for all the GREE otome games there is a non-GREE version.. I'm not 100% certain so don't quote me on that. XD If you're fine with spending money, I agree with kokoro-cafe and to just do the Non-GREE with Ninja Love.  Also, try out Pirates in Love if you're alright with spending money. :) I've never played it myself so I can't give a personal opinion on it, but I've heard that many players really enjoyed some of the routes (I WISH there was a GREE version for it)! I also advise that if you're playing one where you have to purchase each story (like Pirates in Love) to do some research before you invest in it. I say this because there's always that one (or more) route(s) in each game I know of where it did feel like a disappointment and a waste of money. :/

Quote from: "Nerdowl"

All Ninja Love needs to make it slightly more playable is a daily login wheel with the chance of getting say 5-10 passports if you land on the right section, rather than the login gift always being tokens.

Maybe I'll give Celebrity Darling a go at some point but it's not one that has pulled me in, even after reading the prologue. (Then again that was the Voltage stand alone app so maybe the GREE prologue would appeal to me more)

I didn't even know there was a non gree version of Ninja Love! Shows how much I know.  :blush3:

kokoro-cafe

• Cafe Owner
  • Cafe Neighbor
    • Share Post
Reply #11 on: June 29, 2013, 11:34:40 PM
Yea pirates can be pretty fun too if you can get over the way they talk and be able to pay $3.99 or was it $4.99 per character.

Share via facebook Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via twitter

xx
Otome games R18

Started by lilika on Otome Game Discussions

5 Replies
Last post April 06, 2016, 06:23:59 PM
by Yukionnal
xx
New to Otome games.

Started by PoisonLilies on Otome Game Discussions

5 Replies
Last post October 28, 2013, 08:52:21 PM
by OtomeBabe
xx
What other otome games are you working on?

Started by kokoro-cafe on Otome Game Discussions

105 Replies
Last post July 02, 2014, 05:21:37 PM
by Sakuragawa
xx
Upcoming otome games

Started by ichigokage on Otome Game Discussions

0 Replies
Last post May 06, 2013, 06:39:53 AM
by ichigokage
xx
Silly Otome Games

Started by Vixey on Otome Game Discussions

44 Replies
Last post September 03, 2015, 03:11:21 PM
by Washu_Takahashi

* Cafe Chat

Refresh History
  • Keyra: it's a shame its no longer active
    November 23, 2023, 12:39:45 AM
  • Keyra: Hi i just rediscovered this again
    November 23, 2023, 12:39:38 AM
  • kokoro-cafe: Wow! Can't believe there's still visitors
    August 22, 2023, 12:08:14 AM
  • Lilwyn: Stopping by to say Hello! :)
    August 18, 2023, 05:44:07 AM
  • SushiMartyr: nonetheless, I feel satisfied with the job I’ve done
    June 30, 2023, 03:15:00 PM
  • SushiMartyr: (fr tho, Tomo-kun is my one and only husbando)
    June 30, 2023, 03:14:11 PM
  • SushiMartyr: It doesn’t seem like anyone’s still here, so no one’s probably around to see me defend my best boi from Scarlet Fate xD
    June 30, 2023, 03:13:37 PM
  • SushiMartyr: Hi
    June 30, 2023, 07:20:37 AM
  • Sakuragawa: Hello to anyone who's still here in 2023  :wave:
    March 27, 2023, 03:29:52 AM
  • Godingame: Is there a community somewhere for the cinderella contract?
    March 01, 2022, 07:22:30 AM
  • Sakuragawa: Another new year, it's 2021. Hope everyone is healthy and well.
    March 28, 2021, 07:45:11 PM
  • KoronoChoi: dandelion wishes
    April 18, 2020, 05:04:30 PM
  • Sakuragawa: The last post was from 2018 and now it is 2020... Hello everyone, hope you are well  :rofl:
    January 05, 2020, 07:31:10 AM
  • Amavanna: Hey I'm looking for some Invites for the games I play can you guys add me, my codes are Angel or devil: HwTcTPa4V2 Hero in Love: B9J4rQDvK2 Never look back: Jf7LG1Xq7c Cant say no: GEYDwJpPju Lost island: GijCVsxGSi Mononoke Kiss: LuyDJDxHhG Magic Sword: Kq2heLxqqn
    October 02, 2018, 02:13:37 PM
  • Amavanna: Hey new here everyone doing ok?
    October 02, 2018, 02:00:30 PM
  • Lilwyn: Hey everyone! It's been awhile since I last stopped by, how is everything?
    October 02, 2018, 03:33:45 AM
  • HakuokiScientia: Is there a CG or a walkthrough for Is it love Peter here? Haven't found around when I googled it :(
    October 02, 2018, 01:35:21 AM
  • kokoro-cafe: @harumia Hi! Welcome to KC :) How are you doing?
    September 11, 2018, 02:53:40 PM
  • harumia: Hi hi! I'm fairly new here (tho I've known KC for years). How are you all?
    September 06, 2018, 06:21:03 PM
  • Mortis: destiny ninja touch my heart spin-off walkthrough
    July 26, 2018, 08:11:25 PM
  • BloodyDagger: Thank you! I checked the group's website and found it! I'm so happy I finally find a decent walkthrough ^^
    June 01, 2018, 02:03:59 PM
  • Sakuragawa: @BloodyDagger after a bit of Googling, it seems that a walkthrough should be included should be included with the English patch? The person/group that's making the the patch linked a JP walkthrough too.
    May 31, 2018, 09:20:56 PM
  • BloodyDagger: Hello, i'm new here, does anyone know where I could get a walkthrough for the pc game aniversary no kuni no alice? I've been searching far and wide and I still can't find it ....
    May 31, 2018, 02:17:19 PM
  • Sakuragawa: Ikemen Revolution is out for Android and iOS! [link]
    May 31, 2018, 12:14:47 AM
  • Oichi: code realize
    May 24, 2018, 11:33:14 AM
  • Oichi: code realize
    May 24, 2018, 11:32:58 AM
  • kokoro-cafe: Hi!
    March 05, 2018, 06:40:42 PM
  • Faith@p: Hii
    March 02, 2018, 12:25:09 PM
  • Faith@p: Hi
    March 02, 2018, 12:24:51 PM
  • Stulluna: Hello, is anyone online?
    March 01, 2018, 03:05:09 AM
  • kokoro-cafe: Actually, just to clarify, are you talking about the paid version or the party version?
    February 14, 2018, 05:02:08 PM
  • kokoro-cafe: No, sorry :(
    February 13, 2018, 04:20:20 PM
  • cain0425: if that case is there any tips you could give on getting the super happy ending for the game?
    February 07, 2018, 09:32:37 AM
  • kokoro-cafe: Possibly but unlikely anytime soon :(
    February 06, 2018, 01:50:34 PM
  • cain0425: will there ever be update on season 3 or season 4 walkthrough of My Forged Wedding you guys only have up to season 2.
    February 06, 2018, 02:37:51 AM
  • RukiKei: Enchanted in the moonlight
    January 18, 2018, 08:03:36 AM
  • kokoro-cafe: Hi!
    January 16, 2018, 06:00:42 PM
  • Emi Nguyen: Hi
    January 05, 2018, 07:51:54 AM
  • Emi Nguyen: Emi Nguyen
    January 05, 2018, 07:51:45 AM
  • kokoro-cafe: Happy Holidays too Sakuragawa!
    December 05, 2017, 02:44:10 PM
  • Sakuragawa: Happy Holidays!  :wave:
    November 23, 2017, 02:47:48 PM
  • Sakuragawa: Made some great memories here and met some nice people.
    November 11, 2017, 03:31:16 AM
  • Sakuragawa: I know it's not Thanksgiving yet, but I want to say that I'm thankful for the existence of KC.  :heart:
    November 11, 2017, 03:29:54 AM
  • angle: hi
    November 05, 2017, 09:55:07 PM
  • Sakuragawa: Happy Halloween ehe
    November 01, 2017, 12:53:05 AM
  • Dawn Skinner: Contract marraige
    September 26, 2017, 08:51:33 PM
  • Satharn: :)
    September 23, 2017, 07:37:31 PM
  • Satharn: Hey there
    September 23, 2017, 07:37:16 PM
  • kokoro-cafe: What game is ths for?