collapse

* Events

Sorry! There are no calendar events available at the moment.

* Recent Posts

Author Topic:  Tapjoy Advice  (Read 7597 times)

Aiwethryne

• Cafe Manager
  • Cafe Neighbor
  • Liked: 38
  • Stalker of the Unseelie Court... Laughing at Smut
    • Share Post
    • Illustrious Fathoms
  • Mobile Device OS: Android & iOS
on: June 13, 2015, 06:00:50 PM
Tapjoy, anyone~?

It does not exist that often in the realms of otome games, but it surely helps for the... freemiums. In Arithmetic games, it is called Platinum and you must accept them from your presents box; in NTT Solmare Games it is called <insert game initials>-Coins and there is a sequestered Tapjoy page for converting Points. It depends on the application. I'll just say that they start out as Points.

Spoiler  Games with Tapjoy:
Arithmetic games (all I can remember)
Destiny Ninja
My Sweet Prince+
Ninja Love+
The Niflheim+
Wizardess Heart+
Blood in Roses+
Forbidden Love
It's Our Secret
Mistress Contract

From what I recall, non-NTT Solmare games do not always have the same flexibility.

For some reason, though, NTT Solmare's Shall We Date?: Magic Sword is listed as a game with Tapjoy, when I have never seen any indicator of such in-app... It was such a coincidence that Wizardess and Blood in Roses had an update to include Tapjoy only a few days after I initially intended to post this topic. I don't remember if Mononoke Kiss had Tapjoy. Since I played that on Android device, that was how I found my Tapjoy login did not show anything while on it.

Spoiler  Hidden:
You must be a registered user to view this.
Login Here

And that is really all I know on the topic, so include non-otoge if you have them. I have around fifty other apps that I have set as hidden because I promptly delete them once I get the Points. They do not go away after deletion.

If you need more to stoke your addiction, there is always otomoney~

Gambatte ne~!

Linkback: https://kokoro-cafe.net/index.php?topic=1534.0
« Last Edit: June 13, 2015, 09:43:00 PM by Aiwethryne »
Click for my game codes
(Or go to my forum profile bio)

...REEEAAAAHH.

Advertise Here

Vixey

• Cafe Addict
  • Liked: 4
  • Mrs. Fenrir~♥ /// On Hiatus from Playing
    • Share Post
    • Vixey's Tumblr
  • Mobile Device OS: Android
Reply #1 on: June 13, 2015, 08:17:02 PM
As of this posting, Arithmetic is no longer doing the forced tapjoy popup videos during gameplay. I kinda wish I had an option to toggle that back on because as annoying as it was during events, it got me a good amount of platinum with idle effort. I would love to turn that on during times I am not in a rush and can multitask. I should send them an email perhaps.

Question - Does registering a tapjoy account provide more benefit?Does it mean that earning tapjoy points would give me individial platinum across all my Arithmetic games? Like, earning enough for 1 platinum would give me 1 platinum in the giftbox of each of my games. Or only for the game it was achieved on?

Thanks for the write-up!

Aiwethryne

• Cafe Manager
  • Cafe Neighbor
    • Share Post
    • Illustrious Fathoms
Reply #2 on: June 16, 2015, 12:56:52 PM
If you have a Tapjoy account, you can get an offer for simply installing and running a single application once for possibly 100 Points (which converts to 100 Platinum, etc.), though on average the highest I usually see is 50-something. After the big offers of the week get depleted, most you would see are the 5-Point offers. The free things offered in-app without accessing your account are usually the smaller options and rarely reach up to 10 Points per.

Points earned is individual. Ծ__Ծ As if they would reward you points for every game a developer has at the same time. I doubt Tapjoy knows a game is by the same developer as another game. There are five billion PARKING games with Tapjoy, and, as I have mentioned, I have over fifty games associated with my account. No company that wants profit would give every game connected 80 Points for doing something that may take only ten minutes at most, especially when there are spending offers.

Ravonna

• Cafe Addict
  • Liked: 0
  • Laugh with me.
    • Share Post
  • Mobile Device OS: iOS
Reply #3 on: December 08, 2015, 05:35:26 AM
I've been trying to earn some coins for DN2... but... most of them are web games... and they are impossible O_O

I actually played one right now... and... it's confusing...
The title says I need to earn 350 points in the game but the description says I need to only earn 200 points... which is right?
but I got 210 points yet didn't get the tapjoy points... so... uh... I guess I was wrong...?  :cry:

I'm amazed how you can earn so many points for different games....... I can't even get a few points for one game... I just want to buy some closet space...

Will making a tapjoy account give me better offers?
What do I do now?

hela

• Cafe Visitor
    • Share Post
  • Mobile Device OS: N/A
Reply #4 on: March 26, 2016, 01:39:15 AM
Tapjoy is reliable in the TapResearch surveys if you're not a big spender (I mostly spend for wardrobe/garden space, or in limited events), you have the patience to hoard up coins so that you're not constantly in need of more, and you're willing to kill a half an hour a day seeing if you qualify for anything. I limit it to half an hour so that I don't get frustrated, unless I'm on a roll with one survey and feel like trying another.

Of course, that was sustainable and uncomplicated when I had one Tapjoy-linked app. Now that I'm running two (Niflheim and Oz+), I'm not sure how I'll divide my Tapjoy up. Thankfully, Niflheim has slowed way down since the Before We Met and Modern Day events, and the current Oz+ early bird special is way out of reasonable spending range to finish more than one ending.

Rozeworthe

• Cafe Visitor
  • Tell me, do you bleed?
    • Share Post
Reply #5 on: March 29, 2016, 04:20:23 PM
Is it just me or Tapjoy's games are totally almost impossible to beat. They have set up this time limit that seems to be impossible to reach. Though watching the videos is helpful enough to acquire 1 coin for each. Also the game floppy fish (similar to floppy bird) is beatable and you get a decent amount of coins.

Still you need to look for suitable offers to truly get coins though and for me who have no patience it's really trying haha. Thankfully I've accepted the fact that I need not to hurry cause I'll be the loser in the end.

Does Tapjoy's offers resets everyday though? I've just started using Tapjoy since I don't want to spend too much money on games.

And all SWD games on my pad (at least those who have linked to Tapjoys) are linked on Tapjoy. But I'm mainly using it on Destiny Ninja (old game huh.) Though I tried using Tapjoy on WH+ but it seems I ran out of offer that can be used in Destiny Ninja. But I didn't mind though since my priority is DN.

hela

• Cafe Visitor
    • Share Post
Reply #6 on: March 30, 2016, 02:51:23 AM
There are some that indeed reset daily- the surveys are always new, as are the ads.

As for the games, I gave up lol. I will try an app if I get points for just trying it though.

I make a goal of earning at least a closet space equivalent (around 20) points daily, so it's not too hard. If you do that, you make all you need to stay ahead of the game's basic space demands. You won't bank enough to actually buy all the premium coin only items, but you will be able to afford some, and most of those are overrated to me anyway.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2016, 02:56:58 AM by hela »

Rozeworthe

• Cafe Visitor
  • Tell me, do you bleed?
    • Share Post
Reply #7 on: March 30, 2016, 10:33:17 AM
Yeah, thankfully the video ads resets. Though I dunno about the surveys. They don't seem to work on me and I don't know why. Everytime I try it always says there are no more offers or you're not qualified for this survey. (Maybe because I've been truthful about me being a hermit? XD)

What app is that? That you can get points?

Oh yeah, that's sounds reasonable enough. I'm still finding my way through TJ so that gave me an idea. Thanks!
I don't really spend much on avatar items since when there are offers its easy to get them through gachas. Except the wallpapers though.

But since I'm focusing it on DN which is an old game and there aren't any new news on it, getting avatars is trying. And getting other bonuses too.

hela

• Cafe Visitor
    • Share Post
Reply #8 on: March 30, 2016, 07:38:49 PM
There are offers where you are asked to download an app, try it out, and get points for doing so. For example, I got 59 points for downloading "Too Far" and I think 30 for "My Sweet Roomies". It is not on the Tapjoy page in game, but you see them after you click on the "more offers" link on the Tapjoy page in game, which takes you out of game to a web browser page.

To get there, it's the link on the Tapjoy page in game that always has an open ended amount of points, like "1000+".

You can delete an app later on if you decide you don't like it, but you keep the points. I remember those two I mentioned because I kept them and they are quite good.

Aiwethryne

• Cafe Manager
  • Cafe Neighbor
    • Share Post
    • Illustrious Fathoms
Reply #9 on: March 30, 2016, 08:15:35 PM
Other offers that reset are things like a breakfast sandwich that you have to swipe to get the correct combinations. It's super easy and gives ten or so points. Another is for looking up cars to buy, and that is also about ten points.

I sometimes keep the apps I found through Tapjoy for a few weeks, but they ultimately get deleted because I take too many otoge screenshots and lose all space for extras. It's fun to extensively play something other than otome games once in a while~ There are so many cute minigame types that ask to log in with Facebook, but I am one of those rare people without one, so no easy points for me~

If videos are no longer showing near the top, you can find more video offers if you scroll to the bottom SEVERAL dozens of times. But that is obviously a pain for small points that I can only tolerate since I have multiple devices to multitask. Surveys are absolutely terrible for me because I would spend so long simply trying to qualify, and then they kick me away for not being what they want. Honestly, they must want me to be a Caucasian male with a better job.

But remember that if you do not receive your points after completing a valid task, you should contact Tapjoy and say that you are supposed to have those points. Customer service will ask you to provide proof with a screenshot of the working app via email.

Rozeworthe

• Cafe Visitor
  • Tell me, do you bleed?
    • Share Post
Reply #10 on: March 31, 2016, 05:11:14 AM
Oh yeah, downloading apps helps. I tried downloading "Too Far" but my net crashed at the same time. That sucked. Though I'll try again today.

I haven't seen this breakfast sandwich or looking up for cars though. And yeah, the videos reset but I think I'm having a bad luck because they're like only one or two and all other offers are WEB GAMES that involves you to solve math with a fast time limit. And lol, I suck at math.

The only minigame that worked for me was floppy fish that gave me 26 points. After that I'm having a hard time finding other stuff that works. And yes, the surveys suck. I'm not qualified for anything. XD

Thanks for the reminder. I didn't know that. And I have a habit of just letting go if I didn't get any. HAHA.

P.S. Maybe my luck is bad. No videos today. XD

Share via facebook Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via twitter

xx
tapjoy

Started by Pocaguri on General Discussions

4 Replies
Last post July 18, 2014, 02:17:24 AM
by Pocaguri
xx
Insights and advice for hopeful game makers

Started by Fujihime on Otoge Project Help

7 Replies
Last post October 05, 2014, 07:31:22 AM
by OtomeBabe
xx
Advice on Friends List - Destined to Love: Ikémen Samurai

Started by LuckyLady on Help

3 Replies
Last post September 06, 2017, 04:49:11 AM
by SecretHaven
xx
Project: You are A SLAVE to Alicorn School Acadamy noe (Advice Requested)

Started by Sightless on Otoge Project Help

2 Replies
Last post June 05, 2015, 08:02:04 AM
by Sightless

* Cafe Chat

Refresh History
  • Keyra: it's a shame its no longer active
    November 23, 2023, 12:39:45 AM
  • Keyra: Hi i just rediscovered this again
    November 23, 2023, 12:39:38 AM
  • kokoro-cafe: Wow! Can't believe there's still visitors
    August 22, 2023, 12:08:14 AM
  • Lilwyn: Stopping by to say Hello! :)
    August 18, 2023, 05:44:07 AM
  • SushiMartyr: nonetheless, I feel satisfied with the job I’ve done
    June 30, 2023, 03:15:00 PM
  • SushiMartyr: (fr tho, Tomo-kun is my one and only husbando)
    June 30, 2023, 03:14:11 PM
  • SushiMartyr: It doesn’t seem like anyone’s still here, so no one’s probably around to see me defend my best boi from Scarlet Fate xD
    June 30, 2023, 03:13:37 PM
  • SushiMartyr: Hi
    June 30, 2023, 07:20:37 AM
  • Sakuragawa: Hello to anyone who's still here in 2023  :wave:
    March 27, 2023, 03:29:52 AM
  • Godingame: Is there a community somewhere for the cinderella contract?
    March 01, 2022, 07:22:30 AM
  • Sakuragawa: Another new year, it's 2021. Hope everyone is healthy and well.
    March 28, 2021, 07:45:11 PM
  • KoronoChoi: dandelion wishes
    April 18, 2020, 05:04:30 PM
  • Sakuragawa: The last post was from 2018 and now it is 2020... Hello everyone, hope you are well  :rofl:
    January 05, 2020, 07:31:10 AM
  • Amavanna: Hey I'm looking for some Invites for the games I play can you guys add me, my codes are Angel or devil: HwTcTPa4V2 Hero in Love: B9J4rQDvK2 Never look back: Jf7LG1Xq7c Cant say no: GEYDwJpPju Lost island: GijCVsxGSi Mononoke Kiss: LuyDJDxHhG Magic Sword: Kq2heLxqqn
    October 02, 2018, 02:13:37 PM
  • Amavanna: Hey new here everyone doing ok?
    October 02, 2018, 02:00:30 PM
  • Lilwyn: Hey everyone! It's been awhile since I last stopped by, how is everything?
    October 02, 2018, 03:33:45 AM
  • HakuokiScientia: Is there a CG or a walkthrough for Is it love Peter here? Haven't found around when I googled it :(
    October 02, 2018, 01:35:21 AM
  • kokoro-cafe: @harumia Hi! Welcome to KC :) How are you doing?
    September 11, 2018, 02:53:40 PM
  • harumia: Hi hi! I'm fairly new here (tho I've known KC for years). How are you all?
    September 06, 2018, 06:21:03 PM
  • Mortis: destiny ninja touch my heart spin-off walkthrough
    July 26, 2018, 08:11:25 PM
  • BloodyDagger: Thank you! I checked the group's website and found it! I'm so happy I finally find a decent walkthrough ^^
    June 01, 2018, 02:03:59 PM
  • Sakuragawa: @BloodyDagger after a bit of Googling, it seems that a walkthrough should be included should be included with the English patch? The person/group that's making the the patch linked a JP walkthrough too.
    May 31, 2018, 09:20:56 PM
  • BloodyDagger: Hello, i'm new here, does anyone know where I could get a walkthrough for the pc game aniversary no kuni no alice? I've been searching far and wide and I still can't find it ....
    May 31, 2018, 02:17:19 PM
  • Sakuragawa: Ikemen Revolution is out for Android and iOS! [link]
    May 31, 2018, 12:14:47 AM
  • Oichi: code realize
    May 24, 2018, 11:33:14 AM
  • Oichi: code realize
    May 24, 2018, 11:32:58 AM
  • kokoro-cafe: Hi!
    March 05, 2018, 06:40:42 PM
  • Faith@p: Hii
    March 02, 2018, 12:25:09 PM
  • Faith@p: Hi
    March 02, 2018, 12:24:51 PM
  • Stulluna: Hello, is anyone online?
    March 01, 2018, 03:05:09 AM
  • kokoro-cafe: Actually, just to clarify, are you talking about the paid version or the party version?
    February 14, 2018, 05:02:08 PM
  • kokoro-cafe: No, sorry :(
    February 13, 2018, 04:20:20 PM
  • cain0425: if that case is there any tips you could give on getting the super happy ending for the game?
    February 07, 2018, 09:32:37 AM
  • kokoro-cafe: Possibly but unlikely anytime soon :(
    February 06, 2018, 01:50:34 PM
  • cain0425: will there ever be update on season 3 or season 4 walkthrough of My Forged Wedding you guys only have up to season 2.
    February 06, 2018, 02:37:51 AM
  • RukiKei: Enchanted in the moonlight
    January 18, 2018, 08:03:36 AM
  • kokoro-cafe: Hi!
    January 16, 2018, 06:00:42 PM
  • Emi Nguyen: Hi
    January 05, 2018, 07:51:54 AM
  • Emi Nguyen: Emi Nguyen
    January 05, 2018, 07:51:45 AM
  • kokoro-cafe: Happy Holidays too Sakuragawa!
    December 05, 2017, 02:44:10 PM
  • Sakuragawa: Happy Holidays!  :wave:
    November 23, 2017, 02:47:48 PM
  • Sakuragawa: Made some great memories here and met some nice people.
    November 11, 2017, 03:31:16 AM
  • Sakuragawa: I know it's not Thanksgiving yet, but I want to say that I'm thankful for the existence of KC.  :heart:
    November 11, 2017, 03:29:54 AM
  • angle: hi
    November 05, 2017, 09:55:07 PM
  • Sakuragawa: Happy Halloween ehe
    November 01, 2017, 12:53:05 AM
  • Dawn Skinner: Contract marraige
    September 26, 2017, 08:51:33 PM
  • Satharn: :)
    September 23, 2017, 07:37:31 PM
  • Satharn: Hey there
    September 23, 2017, 07:37:16 PM
  • kokoro-cafe: What game is ths for?