collapse

* Events

Sorry! There are no calendar events available at the moment.

* Recent Posts

Author Topic:  [Event WT] The Cinderella Contract (Japanese) - Events  (Read 8890 times)

funkycucumber

• Cafe Lover
  • Liked: 0
    • Share Post
Thought I would start a thread regarding the events in the Japanese version of the Cinderella Contract since it didn't seem very appropriate to post in the main thread.

The current ongoing event(s) are

New Event (with Cyril or Asena)
-Please see post by consecotaleo on page 3

*Sorry wouldn't have time to update this first post.*

Linkback: https://kokoro-cafe.net/index.php?topic=1033.0
« Last Edit: March 25, 2016, 02:20:00 AM by kokoro-cafe »
Cinderella Contract (Android)
Invitation Code]ID[/b]: Erika?
Always looking for active friends on Cinderella Contract ]

Advertise Here

hentaikitten

• Frequent Cafe Visitor
    • Share Post
Reply #1 on: June 13, 2014, 02:49:59 AM
how did you get the presents already from raindrop event then? :o
and i never played the claude birthday event, so i dunno how to go about it.
*begs jess-chan to give a sorta in depth tutorial on both* it doesn't need to be dummy proof, just enough so that i can understand which buttons to click and what to do hehe :3
*bows in gratitude*

btw, if anyone needs a tutorial on how to download the japanese app on ios, i can post one.
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 12:00:00 AM by Guest »
cinderella contract | game name: ? LUX ? | invite codes]Aeg3da[/b] // droid kWLRVP
always looking for active new friends ?

funkycucumber

• Cafe Lover
    • Share Post
Reply #2 on: June 13, 2014, 02:55:16 AM
Quote from: "hentaikitten"
how did you get the presents already from raindrop event then? :o
and i never played the claude birthday event, so i dunno how to go about it.
*begs jess-chan to give a sorta in depth tutorial on both* it doesn't need to be dummy proof, just enough so that i can understand which buttons to click and what to do hehe :3
*bows in gratitude*

btw, if anyone needs a tutorial on how to download the japanese app on ios, i can post one.

Hey! Sorry I'm in a rush now so can't post images. Anyway you just click on the Rain Secret event icon on "My Page" then click on either of the only two buttons available there! Just trial and error lol. Think you will receive 200 feminine first, followed by a story and then the umbrella! :)

consecotaleo

• Cafe Visitor
    • Share Post
  • Mobile Device OS: Android
Reply #3 on: June 13, 2014, 04:34:17 AM
Raindrop Event Tutorial
EDIT: EVENT HAS ENDED. Guide resized.
Here is my Raindrop Event main page translation ^^ Has directions on how to get raindrops, although not very clear ones. Not the best, but I tried. Done with Google Translate App + my best guess + some Chinese character recognition
You must be a registered user to view this.
Login Here

Getting Items from your Raindrops
Login Here

Tips on Getting Raindrops (clarified from the translation):
Raindrops are automatically sent to your gift box. You won't see any message about raindrops on the screen if you do a Nice Dress, for instance, but you will get a notification for a new item.
- Send Nice Dress. You get one at a time. It's a 15% chance so sometimes you'll get one and sometimes you won't. There doesn't seem to be a max number you can get through this method per day.
- Do love lessons. I think you can get two at a time. 10% chance when you get excellent on the lesson.
- Login bonus. You get one raindrop every day.
- Every 5 story tickets used you get one raindrop.

Event Ranking
Like the suite&spice event, there are rankings. This one is based on the number of raindrops you have collected. Check your current ranking by scrolling down to the pictures of the three top players and hit the button underneath. You will be able to see your number of raindrops and rank.[/size]

P.S. I'm still mayuri on the japanese app if anyone wants to find me. My profile message says "hello ^^"
« Last Edit: June 18, 2014, 11:58:26 AM by consecotaleo »
CC (Android) name: mayuri (7k+ charm)
CC (Android) Invite Code: hXftQR

On the Japanese version by the same username! Profile message says "hello ^^"
Japanese CC (Android) Invite Code: S27yNd

hentaikitten

• Frequent Cafe Visitor
    • Share Post
Reply #4 on: June 13, 2014, 06:26:00 PM
thanks for the thorough translation! i havent made a single friend and havent done a single love lesson either lol. i guess i thought the language gap wasn't gonna really impact me from playing the game BUT IT DOES wahhhhh

p.s. have you guys checked out how OFTEN the japanese app gets notices/updates?
i realise that the english market for otome games is smaller than the original japanese market, but imo, girls are the same everywhere. when we get sucked into a game, if the game has awesome kawaii content and new things for us to explore, we'll always end up spending a bit of money on it.
so like, come on, update our english app every day with new events!
the turkiye update came before i thought it would though : )
i only hope that they wont discriminate and end up giving us all the same updates as the japanese game. have you guys looked at the girls there? 270-ish avatars is like, a lot but pretty normal over there. i mean, hey, if arithmetic throws over 200 avatars that i like and are cute at me, i may just toss all my money at them :3

consecotaleo

• Cafe Visitor
    • Share Post
Reply #5 on: June 13, 2014, 11:13:15 PM
i guess i thought the language gap wasn't gonna really impact me from playing the game BUT IT DOES wahhhhh

p.s. have you guys checked out how OFTEN the japanese app gets notices/updates?

270-ish avatars is like, a lot but pretty normal over there. i mean, hey, if arithmetic throws over 200 avatars that i like and are cute at me, i may just toss all my money at them :3
[/size]
I knowww I get scared that I'm going to click the wrong button when I'm buying things or using items and I end up taking a screenshot and checking it with Google Translate App xD

They get so many updates/news! I got two notifications just in the first day of playing... We never get updates in the English version :/

The Japanese version really does have tons of avatars. I'm going for as much of the Raindrop outfit I can get in the 3 days left of the event ^^ At least we can try to collect some of the cool items in their Swap Avatar! I wanted to get the Newlywed set since I missed it on my main account but I got 5 gacha tickets and didn't get any of the rare items... sadness.

The Japanese players are pretty hardcore haha. I nabbed myself a friend with 665 avatars and 28637 charm. Insanity!

hentaikitten

• Frequent Cafe Visitor
    • Share Post
Reply #6 on: June 14, 2014, 03:55:47 AM
HOOOLLYYYYYYY shiz that's crazy avatars!
also how are you getting swap avatar stuffs? i'm not getting....
wait, nvm. i'm on the "if..." route storyline. so i'm guessing when i switch back to normal route i'll be getting daily free spins again?
and yeah, took me the entire 12 gacha on the newlywed avatar. got everything but dress and background in the first 10 tries. so obviously i had to buy another 5 pack for the last 2 items. obviously...

funkycucumber

• Cafe Lover
    • Share Post
Reply #7 on: June 14, 2014, 04:17:35 AM
Thanks consecotaleo for the great explanation regarding raindrops! :) I finally understand now ^^ Oh no... only 3 days left to get the nice avatars.. I'm aiming for the boots next, think it would be quite impossible to get the raincoat  :sweat:

YES! I think there's a yuri event coming soon or something based on the notification yesterday? Wish there were more events on the english version too.. BTW mayuri, the google translate app you have can translate images?

consecotaleo

• Cafe Visitor
    • Share Post
Reply #8 on: June 14, 2014, 05:28:09 AM
how are you getting swap avatar stuffs? i'm not getting....
wait, nvm. i'm on the "if..." route storyline.
[/size]
Yeahhh the IF gacha is kinda weird. No free daily turn and it's 400 points per turn... But the IF love lessons give 5 suite points for excellent so I guess it kinda works out. I switched back to the normal route because I won't be able to start Turkiye on my main account for a while, so I wanted to at least see it on the Japanese app xD

Quote from: "funkycucumber"
Oh no... only 3 days left to get the nice avatars.. I'm aiming for the boots next, think it would be quite impossible to get the raincoat  :sweat:

BTW mayuri, the google translate app you have can translate images?
[/size]
Muahaha I have 58 raindrops >:D I used that one method people use to get way more nice dresses than they should (like when their number is 500 or something like that. Haven't seen any recently, probably because it takes way too much time and you'd have to wait for the friends to send you nice dress and there's no reward). You just automatic batch request huge groups of friends at a time, send nice dress, delete and repeat. For each set of 45-50 friends you add and send nice dress to, the probability usually averages out and you can get 6-7 raindrops. Dunno how many raindrops you have right now but you could definitely get the boots this way. It's super time consuming to go delete everyone after but I'm kinda bored this weekend and I realllly want the hair (080 raindrops). If you use this method make sure you keep one or two people with super high charm to win love lessons and get raindrops that way too.

Yeah it translates images! Super cool right? xD It's the same technology they're using in Google Glass. I couldn't find the image translation on the normal website for Google Translate, only on the app. It's actually really good at recognizing the words ^^

hentaikitten

• Frequent Cafe Visitor
    • Share Post
Reply #9 on: June 14, 2014, 06:47:27 PM
you're sooo close to getting the hair, and the hair is sooooo cute! good luck!
also is the app you're using just called google translate?

i'm giving up on the jap app; too much extra work for me. but i hope you gals get far and collect lots of cute avvies! i'll be super jel when you get the kawaii hair.

consecotaleo

• Cafe Visitor
    • Share Post
Reply #10 on: June 14, 2014, 08:40:38 PM
you're sooo close to getting the hair, and the hair is sooooo cute! good luck!
also is the app you're using just called google translate?

i'm giving up on the jap app; too much extra work for me. but i hope you gals get far and collect lots of cute avvies! i'll be super jel when you get the kawaii hair.
[/size]
Yep, it's the official google translate app ^^ If anyone needs help on using the image translation function on Android you can PM me!

I actually don't have much to do on my main account xD There aren't any feminine items left that I want to buy and I'm just waiting the 4 weeks or so until I can get to Lugar's Royal Gacha... So I just send nice dress, do a few love lessons, and read 5 stories every day.

I don't have much to do this summer, if you can't tell haha. So yeah, on the Japanese app I can do the raindrop event and try out the Turkiye's route :D

Just some statistics and pictures. I got the raindrop event hair btw!
I have 92 raindrops, and that is 77th place in the event. That means less than 77 players have the entire outfit so far! (You need 100 raindrops for the last item, the raincoat.) Crazy, since you see tons of players with high avatar numbers.
This does make sense though. Unless you do my method in the previous post, it really is difficult to get raindrops. Consider love lessons to get raindrops. With the probability, you'd need to use ~50 aromas to get only 5 raindrops! I don't know how long the event has been going on, but I'll look again before the event closes.

Pictures:
Login Here

EDIT: Whoa. People have been doing tons of love lessons to try to get more raindrops. I got 50+ aromatherapies from my friends, and I have less than 500 charm....
Login Here

hentaikitten

• Frequent Cafe Visitor
    • Share Post
Reply #11 on: June 14, 2014, 10:14:17 PM
i would think that the nice dress method would be easiest for raindrops! normally, i get obsessive about stuff like this and would be utilizing your tips like crazy, but i have been barely playing my main game due to having to apply for summer jobs 3:
want. kawaii. hair. now.

consecotaleo

• Cafe Visitor
    • Share Post
Reply #12 on: June 14, 2014, 10:43:08 PM
i would think that the nice dress method would be easiest for raindrops! normally, i get obsessive about stuff like this and would be utilizing your tips like crazy, but i have been barely playing my main game due to having to apply for summer jobs 3:
want. kawaii. hair. now.
[/size]
Nice dress definitely gives tons of raindrops <3 It's great xD

Nuuuu real life calls... you don't need real life anyways, right? Right?!

It's beautiful XOXOXO
I need help someone stage an intervention.
Login Here
Just for reference: at 100 raindrops, my character is currently 66th place in the event.

funkycucumber

• Cafe Lover
    • Share Post
Reply #13 on: June 15, 2014, 02:32:44 PM
@consecotaleo
wow you sure are fast at gathering raindrops.. I'm only at 20+. Thanks for the tips regarding gathering raindrops! It's too time-consuming for me though, will just wait for it to appear on the English app :)

consecotaleo

• Cafe Visitor
    • Share Post
Reply #14 on: June 16, 2014, 12:30:29 AM
Yeahhhhh I may have been overzealous with those nice dresses. My account is 3 days old and the rankings count for the last 7 days... I had a LOT of free time. I've been keeping my most active friends for each deletion round, so once the event ends I should have a nice, active group of people ^^ (P.S. Looks like someone else decided to spend time on the nice dress method! Just yesterday the highest nice dress number was 347)
Login Here
And this is for everyone, even the guests :D If you haven't downloaded the Japanese app, here are some of the cute dresses that players have (that aren't on the English app, though maybe we'll get them later.) If you haven't checked out the Japanese app yet, maybe this will convince you <3 It's rather confusing at first but all the buttons are in the same places as the English app. You can even double check with Google Translate App for the more important actions (buying things with platinum, using story tickets, that kind of thing). Ask funkycucumber for the file~
http://imgur.com/a/VHCsk

To be consistent, I have 132 raindrops now and am in 48th place. This probably won't be useful to anyone else (I must be the only crazy one on here doing the nice dress thing...), but every 5 raindrops after 100 (105, 110, etc) you get a Story Complete Recovery Ticket (450 platinum in store)! That's the one where you get to read 5 parts with each ticket :O Dunno if it changes again at 200; I probably won't get there by the end of the event.

Share via facebook Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via twitter

xx
[Event WT] The Cinderella Contract - Events

Started by xaaax on Event Walkthroughs

819 Replies
Last post November 07, 2015, 05:15:18 PM
by TessaRaqt
xx
[Event WT] Contract Marriage+ ~ Events

Started by Vixey on Event Walkthroughs

87 Replies
Last post August 07, 2015, 09:13:42 AM
by Vixey
xx
[Event WT] Contract Marriage Events

Started by Aiwethryne on Event Walkthroughs

12 Replies
Last post February 16, 2014, 10:21:02 PM
by shizume_michiru
xx
New Japanese Voltage Game

Started by Tasha on Otome Game Discussions

32 Replies
Last post April 18, 2013, 08:32:05 PM
by Excentric Crayon
xx
Please HELP me, translate this Japanese language

Started by Tasha on Help

10 Replies
Last post March 23, 2013, 03:32:54 AM
by Tasha

* Cafe Chat

Refresh History
  • Keyra: it's a shame its no longer active
    November 23, 2023, 12:39:45 AM
  • Keyra: Hi i just rediscovered this again
    November 23, 2023, 12:39:38 AM
  • kokoro-cafe: Wow! Can't believe there's still visitors
    August 22, 2023, 12:08:14 AM
  • Lilwyn: Stopping by to say Hello! :)
    August 18, 2023, 05:44:07 AM
  • SushiMartyr: nonetheless, I feel satisfied with the job I’ve done
    June 30, 2023, 03:15:00 PM
  • SushiMartyr: (fr tho, Tomo-kun is my one and only husbando)
    June 30, 2023, 03:14:11 PM
  • SushiMartyr: It doesn’t seem like anyone’s still here, so no one’s probably around to see me defend my best boi from Scarlet Fate xD
    June 30, 2023, 03:13:37 PM
  • SushiMartyr: Hi
    June 30, 2023, 07:20:37 AM
  • Sakuragawa: Hello to anyone who's still here in 2023  :wave:
    March 27, 2023, 03:29:52 AM
  • Godingame: Is there a community somewhere for the cinderella contract?
    March 01, 2022, 07:22:30 AM
  • Sakuragawa: Another new year, it's 2021. Hope everyone is healthy and well.
    March 28, 2021, 07:45:11 PM
  • KoronoChoi: dandelion wishes
    April 18, 2020, 05:04:30 PM
  • Sakuragawa: The last post was from 2018 and now it is 2020... Hello everyone, hope you are well  :rofl:
    January 05, 2020, 07:31:10 AM
  • Amavanna: Hey I'm looking for some Invites for the games I play can you guys add me, my codes are Angel or devil: HwTcTPa4V2 Hero in Love: B9J4rQDvK2 Never look back: Jf7LG1Xq7c Cant say no: GEYDwJpPju Lost island: GijCVsxGSi Mononoke Kiss: LuyDJDxHhG Magic Sword: Kq2heLxqqn
    October 02, 2018, 02:13:37 PM
  • Amavanna: Hey new here everyone doing ok?
    October 02, 2018, 02:00:30 PM
  • Lilwyn: Hey everyone! It's been awhile since I last stopped by, how is everything?
    October 02, 2018, 03:33:45 AM
  • HakuokiScientia: Is there a CG or a walkthrough for Is it love Peter here? Haven't found around when I googled it :(
    October 02, 2018, 01:35:21 AM
  • kokoro-cafe: @harumia Hi! Welcome to KC :) How are you doing?
    September 11, 2018, 02:53:40 PM
  • harumia: Hi hi! I'm fairly new here (tho I've known KC for years). How are you all?
    September 06, 2018, 06:21:03 PM
  • Mortis: destiny ninja touch my heart spin-off walkthrough
    July 26, 2018, 08:11:25 PM
  • BloodyDagger: Thank you! I checked the group's website and found it! I'm so happy I finally find a decent walkthrough ^^
    June 01, 2018, 02:03:59 PM
  • Sakuragawa: @BloodyDagger after a bit of Googling, it seems that a walkthrough should be included should be included with the English patch? The person/group that's making the the patch linked a JP walkthrough too.
    May 31, 2018, 09:20:56 PM
  • BloodyDagger: Hello, i'm new here, does anyone know where I could get a walkthrough for the pc game aniversary no kuni no alice? I've been searching far and wide and I still can't find it ....
    May 31, 2018, 02:17:19 PM
  • Sakuragawa: Ikemen Revolution is out for Android and iOS! [link]
    May 31, 2018, 12:14:47 AM
  • Oichi: code realize
    May 24, 2018, 11:33:14 AM
  • Oichi: code realize
    May 24, 2018, 11:32:58 AM
  • kokoro-cafe: Hi!
    March 05, 2018, 06:40:42 PM
  • Faith@p: Hii
    March 02, 2018, 12:25:09 PM
  • Faith@p: Hi
    March 02, 2018, 12:24:51 PM
  • Stulluna: Hello, is anyone online?
    March 01, 2018, 03:05:09 AM
  • kokoro-cafe: Actually, just to clarify, are you talking about the paid version or the party version?
    February 14, 2018, 05:02:08 PM
  • kokoro-cafe: No, sorry :(
    February 13, 2018, 04:20:20 PM
  • cain0425: if that case is there any tips you could give on getting the super happy ending for the game?
    February 07, 2018, 09:32:37 AM
  • kokoro-cafe: Possibly but unlikely anytime soon :(
    February 06, 2018, 01:50:34 PM
  • cain0425: will there ever be update on season 3 or season 4 walkthrough of My Forged Wedding you guys only have up to season 2.
    February 06, 2018, 02:37:51 AM
  • RukiKei: Enchanted in the moonlight
    January 18, 2018, 08:03:36 AM
  • kokoro-cafe: Hi!
    January 16, 2018, 06:00:42 PM
  • Emi Nguyen: Hi
    January 05, 2018, 07:51:54 AM
  • Emi Nguyen: Emi Nguyen
    January 05, 2018, 07:51:45 AM
  • kokoro-cafe: Happy Holidays too Sakuragawa!
    December 05, 2017, 02:44:10 PM
  • Sakuragawa: Happy Holidays!  :wave:
    November 23, 2017, 02:47:48 PM
  • Sakuragawa: Made some great memories here and met some nice people.
    November 11, 2017, 03:31:16 AM
  • Sakuragawa: I know it's not Thanksgiving yet, but I want to say that I'm thankful for the existence of KC.  :heart:
    November 11, 2017, 03:29:54 AM
  • angle: hi
    November 05, 2017, 09:55:07 PM
  • Sakuragawa: Happy Halloween ehe
    November 01, 2017, 12:53:05 AM
  • Dawn Skinner: Contract marraige
    September 26, 2017, 08:51:33 PM
  • Satharn: :)
    September 23, 2017, 07:37:31 PM
  • Satharn: Hey there
    September 23, 2017, 07:37:16 PM
  • kokoro-cafe: What game is ths for?