collapse

* Events

Sorry! There are no calendar events available at the moment.

* Recent Posts

Linked Events

• SCP: Wish Upon a Star ~ Tanabata Date Kiss: June 25, 2015 - July 04, 2015

Author Topic:  [Event WT] SCP: Wish Upon a Star ~ Tanabata Date Kiss  (Read 8689 times)

Lilwyn

• Cafe Manager
  • Cafe Addict
  • Liked: 23
  • Kyori
    • Share Post
  • Mobile Device OS: Android

Description

QRCode

Switching devices to play?
Access the walkthrough easier.

Please use hide tags when posting answers
Code: [Select]
[hide]{YOUR ANSWERS}[/hide]

You must be a registered user to view this.
Login Here

Linkback: https://kokoro-cafe.net/index.php?topic=1545.0
« Last Edit: March 25, 2016, 01:49:47 AM by kokoro-cafe »

MFWParty: 607a6cc3

Advertise Here

aoxsaba

• Cafe Addict
  • Liked: 0
    • Share Post
Reply #1 on: June 27, 2015, 04:17:55 PM
It's just me, or this event is a bit difficult? Unlike the last 2 times I used bars during the first fever (and afterwards), and I'm stuck at the 2nd route OTL 40100TLF required. I want the BG...

Arisa-chan

• Cafe Neighbor
    • Share Post
Reply #2 on: June 27, 2015, 04:24:57 PM
Is that the last TLF for second SHE?
Then I would be in the same trouble..aside from 3k for my own SHE, I would need another 7k then  :wry:
Even in fever time, I was thinking I would start my 3rd SHE right away while in fever...guess it's only a dream
no wonder if the first SHE need 17k....then it would be around 20 per route....and maybe another 30k for HE later...

and I like this Tanabata theme, too...
I would be happy if I just can get all SHE...that fairy outfit plus its accessories really great (but not the BG)
kind of wish the cat's hair is for all SHE, not FC

aoxsaba

• Cafe Addict
    • Share Post
Reply #3 on: June 27, 2015, 09:25:03 PM
While I don't really like the hair xDD but maybe it looks better with its outfit

Yup, that's the last TLF amount you need for the second SHE. I was planning on FC when I decided to use bars, but with these requirements now I have to try and look for a high LF mate (and pray they accept me) u.u, *on 2nd route since 2 days ago*

Aquitaine

• Cafe Addict
    • Share Post
Reply #4 on: June 27, 2015, 10:24:43 PM
This time is hard  :wry: I was enjoying this game because it was still easy but now it's stress all over again.

aoxsaba

• Cafe Addict
    • Share Post
Reply #5 on: July 03, 2015, 09:52:06 AM
Exactly! And now they announce they'll remove snack bars from cinderella gacha.  :lightning:

Anyone still has to play Ryoichi's and can hep me? :( I finished his route this morning, on the 3rd, and realized it's skipped an (the, mostly likely) important part of the story in his SHE. After part 3, part 4 starts with a line about PA that doesn't make  sense with the last thing that happened in part 3. Also, I didn't get to see the CG scene, though I have received the image in my album after part 4. And part 5 had 6 lines, lol. Good think I recorded it or I'd think I slept through it... So, if anyone who plays it and doesn't get this glitch can please please type me the few missing lines? ;_;

Why I'm saying this is because I wrote to Voltage asap, and they replied saying they fixed the problem on the 2nd, and that I should check my event message from him to get the missing part. But of course I didn't get it because it happened to me on the 3rd... And I give up on trying to explain it to them after they claimed I got Ryoichi's SHE prize on the 1st of July. I don't even know why they mentioned this in their email because I haven't complained about it o_O But the even weirder thing is that I finished the route on the 3rd! What's with their system and logs... If I had invested money in this game I would have been so pissed off. I'm already pretty bothered by it and a few other things Voltage does, but I'll sleep on it for now.

Here's how the SHE went for me, if anyone wants to see if they got more:
Spoiler  Hidden:
Login Here

Login Here
I had screencaped all requirements so far to post them here, but last night I deleted the screencaps... orz.

Ravonna

• Cafe Addict
  • Laugh with me.
    • Share Post
  • Mobile Device OS: iOS
Reply #6 on: July 03, 2015, 11:49:54 AM
WHAT?! They're removing the snack bars??? When??? NO! Crap! I better spend my gold now!

Dammit! Why they do this??? Maybe I should quit SCP after they release Chihaya~
What do I do now?

Aquitaine

• Cafe Addict
    • Share Post
Reply #7 on: July 03, 2015, 01:39:06 PM
What?!?!?! Im freaking poor in this game and havent be able to play gacha for a long time. So Im out of bars...

They have a couple of interesting characters but their stories are usually bad. Ive played in this event Noel and Satsuki and neither was worth it. Ive started Chihaya and seems like a repeat from the previous event.

Also last I played BMP they have us bars in gacha events but here they delete them?

I think that its also bad marketing for them because I think most people play this game because it was easy. It doestn seem to have a long fanbase like MFW or BMP.

aoxsaba

• Cafe Addict
    • Share Post
Reply #8 on: July 03, 2015, 02:00:32 PM
Yeah, it's announced on the top page, that starting 7/6, Gacha won't be offering snack bars anymore. "At the same time, it will become easier to obtain furniture and decoration items for your VIP room." Wow, I'm suuuure users complained in the surveys about the bars and about how they can't get more furniture because of them. *continues rant under cut*
Spoiler  Hidden:
But they don't fix the problems in this game. Like the mess that's going on with Ryoichi's route in this event, what they told me proved their whole system has a time problem, no wonder their announcements keep being effed up. And every event had issues. Some of them bigger, some of them smaller. I remember in the last one, in Ryoichi's route again, the characters were outside in the rain but the bg was indoors, in a warm looking room - didn't complain back then because it doesn't affect the story or event, but from a company that affords to have commercials on TV and offers paid games, the continuous mistakes are unprofessional and made me decide to not buy anything again in their Party games.

It's true, just based on this thread you can see users start losing their interest in it more and more, and their crap moves in the game's system and quality will drive even more players away.

Ravonna

• Cafe Addict
  • Laugh with me.
    • Share Post
Reply #9 on: July 03, 2015, 02:03:41 PM
I wonder how many players know this... I hardly even look at the news section...
Thanks for the heads up aoxsaba! :cool2:
I wouldn't have known if you didn't mention it, and would probably cry of shock later on :rofl:

Maybe Voltage will come to regret this decision if a lot of people starts dropping the game or stops playing events (wishful thinking~)
If they're removing the snack bars, they better make the LF missions easier, else they would really lose players... and more fevers too.

Then again, it is a rather good time for me to be dropping some games, especially with school starting soon~ :grin:

I like Chihaya's route compared to last event ^_^
probably because he keeps calling MC princess hehe :love3:

They have commercials???

(I saw a Clash of Clans commercial awhile ago, they must be making some pretty neat profit from it LOL)

Arisa-chan

• Cafe Neighbor
    • Share Post
Reply #10 on: July 03, 2015, 04:13:08 PM
they did what???!!
Without snack bars, how are we going to do the event?
They don't have gacha medals or aroma or LF cards
Don't even have great story or nice CG....what possibly they can give us?

I don't need that much furniture...we already got loads of them from spinning gacha
Hundreds even
WE need that bars!! And don't tell me they plan to remove gems too from daily bonus and gacha.. :angry2:

Concordia

• Cafe Visitor
    • Share Post
Reply #11 on: July 03, 2015, 07:11:06 PM
Exactly! And now they announce they'll remove snack bars from cinderella gacha.  :lightning:

Anyone still has to play Ryoichi's and can hep me? :( I finished his route this morning, on the 3rd, and realized it's skipped an (the, mostly likely) important part of the story in his SHE. After part 3, part 4 starts with a line about PA that doesn't make  sense with the last thing that happened in part 3. Also, I didn't get to see the CG scene, though I have received the image in my album after part 4. And part 5 had 6 lines, lol. Good think I recorded it or I'd think I slept through it... So, if anyone who plays it and doesn't get this glitch can please please type me the few missing lines? ;_;

Why I'm saying this is because I wrote to Voltage asap, and they replied saying they fixed the problem on the 2nd, and that I should check my event message from him to get the missing part. But of course I didn't get it because it happened to me on the 3rd... And I give up on trying to explain it to them after they claimed I got Ryoichi's SHE prize on the 1st of July. I don't even know why they mentioned this in their email because I haven't complained about it o_O But the even weirder thing is that I finished the route on the 3rd! What's with their system and logs... If I had invested money in this game I would have been so pissed off. I'm already pretty bothered by it and a few other things Voltage does, but I'll sleep on it for now.

Here's how the SHE went for me, if anyone wants to see if they got more:
Spoiler  Hidden:
Login Here

Login Here
I had screencaped all requirements so far to post them here, but last night I deleted the screencaps... orz.

Just to let you know, my Ryoichi SHE went the exact same way yours did and I just finished it a few minutes ago.  Oh, well, no great loss.

Lilwyn

• Cafe Manager
  • Cafe Addict
  • Liked: 23
  • Kyori
    • Share Post
Reply #12 on: July 03, 2015, 08:31:56 PM
You know what annoys me the most in events? How someone with way less PLF than me already completed the event. Like how did they get multiple people to carry them! I can hardly get ppl with my same LF to accept me let alone anyone with higher. Ugh

This game is a lost cause. It was doomed from the start with the poor stories and events. I didnt have a single urge to spend money on it b/c the quality was so bad that it would be a waste of money. Not to mention that getting love passes in this game is impossible w/o money so doing the MS campaigns are out of the question -.-

aoxsaba

• Cafe Addict
    • Share Post
Reply #13 on: July 03, 2015, 11:36:44 PM
I wouldn't have noticed the announcement either but I checked every page for the message they told me to check.

[member=12752]Concordia[/member] oh, thanks for letting me know! You're right though, it's not a big loss, I think what annoys me the most is that they didn't  check the scenario again and them making mistakes agaaaain instead of believing their players. I wrote them a huge message with details because I wanted to help.

[member=9078]Lilwyn[/member] I keep seeing players like that too ^^;; I never got a really high LF mate in this game, the highest I get is usually someone with 10k more than me. I think it would help if we had notifications for messages, sometimes I missed some from friends asking me to add them, and if they at least made the recommended list longer... In their surveys I asked Voltage to fix/change it, but taking out the bars is a priority "fix" :P
« Last Edit: July 04, 2015, 01:45:12 AM by aoxsaba »

Sakuragawa

• Cafe Addict
  • Liked: 7
  • Gian = love //
    • Share Post
    • Twitter
Reply #14 on: July 04, 2015, 09:39:05 AM
I think I'll be dropping out from events after this. Unless the next event sounds interesting(like maybe if it's sword or gun or tank related). It's too much, there are so many more interesting games out there that I can't read and don't have enough time to play.

Share via facebook Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via twitter

* Cafe Chat

Refresh History
  • Keyra: it's a shame its no longer active
    November 23, 2023, 12:39:45 AM
  • Keyra: Hi i just rediscovered this again
    November 23, 2023, 12:39:38 AM
  • kokoro-cafe: Wow! Can't believe there's still visitors
    August 22, 2023, 12:08:14 AM
  • Lilwyn: Stopping by to say Hello! :)
    August 18, 2023, 05:44:07 AM
  • SushiMartyr: nonetheless, I feel satisfied with the job I’ve done
    June 30, 2023, 03:15:00 PM
  • SushiMartyr: (fr tho, Tomo-kun is my one and only husbando)
    June 30, 2023, 03:14:11 PM
  • SushiMartyr: It doesn’t seem like anyone’s still here, so no one’s probably around to see me defend my best boi from Scarlet Fate xD
    June 30, 2023, 03:13:37 PM
  • SushiMartyr: Hi
    June 30, 2023, 07:20:37 AM
  • Sakuragawa: Hello to anyone who's still here in 2023  :wave:
    March 27, 2023, 03:29:52 AM
  • Godingame: Is there a community somewhere for the cinderella contract?
    March 01, 2022, 07:22:30 AM
  • Sakuragawa: Another new year, it's 2021. Hope everyone is healthy and well.
    March 28, 2021, 07:45:11 PM
  • KoronoChoi: dandelion wishes
    April 18, 2020, 05:04:30 PM
  • Sakuragawa: The last post was from 2018 and now it is 2020... Hello everyone, hope you are well  :rofl:
    January 05, 2020, 07:31:10 AM
  • Amavanna: Hey I'm looking for some Invites for the games I play can you guys add me, my codes are Angel or devil: HwTcTPa4V2 Hero in Love: B9J4rQDvK2 Never look back: Jf7LG1Xq7c Cant say no: GEYDwJpPju Lost island: GijCVsxGSi Mononoke Kiss: LuyDJDxHhG Magic Sword: Kq2heLxqqn
    October 02, 2018, 02:13:37 PM
  • Amavanna: Hey new here everyone doing ok?
    October 02, 2018, 02:00:30 PM
  • Lilwyn: Hey everyone! It's been awhile since I last stopped by, how is everything?
    October 02, 2018, 03:33:45 AM
  • HakuokiScientia: Is there a CG or a walkthrough for Is it love Peter here? Haven't found around when I googled it :(
    October 02, 2018, 01:35:21 AM
  • kokoro-cafe: @harumia Hi! Welcome to KC :) How are you doing?
    September 11, 2018, 02:53:40 PM
  • harumia: Hi hi! I'm fairly new here (tho I've known KC for years). How are you all?
    September 06, 2018, 06:21:03 PM
  • Mortis: destiny ninja touch my heart spin-off walkthrough
    July 26, 2018, 08:11:25 PM
  • BloodyDagger: Thank you! I checked the group's website and found it! I'm so happy I finally find a decent walkthrough ^^
    June 01, 2018, 02:03:59 PM
  • Sakuragawa: @BloodyDagger after a bit of Googling, it seems that a walkthrough should be included should be included with the English patch? The person/group that's making the the patch linked a JP walkthrough too.
    May 31, 2018, 09:20:56 PM
  • BloodyDagger: Hello, i'm new here, does anyone know where I could get a walkthrough for the pc game aniversary no kuni no alice? I've been searching far and wide and I still can't find it ....
    May 31, 2018, 02:17:19 PM
  • Sakuragawa: Ikemen Revolution is out for Android and iOS! [link]
    May 31, 2018, 12:14:47 AM
  • Oichi: code realize
    May 24, 2018, 11:33:14 AM
  • Oichi: code realize
    May 24, 2018, 11:32:58 AM
  • kokoro-cafe: Hi!
    March 05, 2018, 06:40:42 PM
  • Faith@p: Hii
    March 02, 2018, 12:25:09 PM
  • Faith@p: Hi
    March 02, 2018, 12:24:51 PM
  • Stulluna: Hello, is anyone online?
    March 01, 2018, 03:05:09 AM
  • kokoro-cafe: Actually, just to clarify, are you talking about the paid version or the party version?
    February 14, 2018, 05:02:08 PM
  • kokoro-cafe: No, sorry :(
    February 13, 2018, 04:20:20 PM
  • cain0425: if that case is there any tips you could give on getting the super happy ending for the game?
    February 07, 2018, 09:32:37 AM
  • kokoro-cafe: Possibly but unlikely anytime soon :(
    February 06, 2018, 01:50:34 PM
  • cain0425: will there ever be update on season 3 or season 4 walkthrough of My Forged Wedding you guys only have up to season 2.
    February 06, 2018, 02:37:51 AM
  • RukiKei: Enchanted in the moonlight
    January 18, 2018, 08:03:36 AM
  • kokoro-cafe: Hi!
    January 16, 2018, 06:00:42 PM
  • Emi Nguyen: Hi
    January 05, 2018, 07:51:54 AM
  • Emi Nguyen: Emi Nguyen
    January 05, 2018, 07:51:45 AM
  • kokoro-cafe: Happy Holidays too Sakuragawa!
    December 05, 2017, 02:44:10 PM
  • Sakuragawa: Happy Holidays!  :wave:
    November 23, 2017, 02:47:48 PM
  • Sakuragawa: Made some great memories here and met some nice people.
    November 11, 2017, 03:31:16 AM
  • Sakuragawa: I know it's not Thanksgiving yet, but I want to say that I'm thankful for the existence of KC.  :heart:
    November 11, 2017, 03:29:54 AM
  • angle: hi
    November 05, 2017, 09:55:07 PM
  • Sakuragawa: Happy Halloween ehe
    November 01, 2017, 12:53:05 AM
  • Dawn Skinner: Contract marraige
    September 26, 2017, 08:51:33 PM
  • Satharn: :)
    September 23, 2017, 07:37:31 PM
  • Satharn: Hey there
    September 23, 2017, 07:37:16 PM
  • kokoro-cafe: What game is ths for?