collapse

* Events

Sorry! There are no calendar events available at the moment.

* Recent Posts

Author Topic:  Ninja Assassin Discussion  (Read 11967 times)

Aiwethryne

• Cafe Manager
  • Cafe Neighbor
  • Liked: 38
  • Stalker of the Unseelie Court... Laughing at Smut
    • Share Post
    • Illustrious Fathoms
  • Mobile Device OS: Android & iOS
on: December 01, 2014, 10:28:23 AM
Let's talk about Shall We Date?: Ninja Assassin+~!

I mainly want to rant about this game outside of the walkthrough section. I do too much of that, so here's a separate section.

As of today in-app, Hotaka, the newest character, was announced. When I saw news of him a month ago, I honestly thought he might end up with pink hair. I was not far off... As things go, we have a hair rainbow forming, though Hotoka's hair looks particularly hot pink.

Black = Soji
Blue = Aoi
Purple = Sion
Brown = Wakasa
White = Natsume
Red = Hotaka
Green = Kinshiro
Light Brown = Ichika
Platinum Blonde = Willem

I want Willem (personally, his name should be Wilhelm) to have his own route, as well. He always seems to have his way, more or less, anyway. After nudging a bit of his background story through Natsume's route, I can only wish~ I keep hoping that the reason some of these later characters are released is because they are featured in other main routes at some point. So far, however, it is the same cast every time, with no mention of the other vigilantes until select spinoff stories. It makes them feel like an afterthought to me.

For the most part, I thoroughly enjoy this game's stories. I am always surprised by the graphic bite of the script, in that limbs are often being chopped off with blood spurting everywhere. The romantic build obviously experiences time lapse, which is like the writers' excuse to skip over certain emotional transitions. I suppose that is what spinoffs are for. The protagonist is not nearly as infuriating as other MCs (but as dense as ever). Perhaps it is due to the fact that she is not yet another sheltered princess, even if the time period is still full of reservations regarding women.

Out of all of NTT Solmare's SWD franchise surrounding historical Japan (Ninja Love, Destiny Ninja, Mononoke Kiss), this is probably my favorite of the lot. However, something in me will not get over how this is a story of revenge. A lingering bitterness comes to mind, as many of us live in a place where such extremes would not possibly be taken. But, in their world, death is the most practical solution.

Linkback: https://kokoro-cafe.net/index.php?topic=1325.0
« Last Edit: February 20, 2015, 03:56:11 AM by Aiwethryne »
Click for my game codes
(Or go to my forum profile bio)

...REEEAAAAHH.

Sakuragawa

• Cafe Addict
  • Liked: 7
  • Gian = love //
    • Share Post
    • Twitter
  • Mobile Device OS: Android
Reply #1 on: December 01, 2014, 06:26:02 PM
The colorfulness reminds me of Power Rangers or Kamen Rider and other Super Sentai shows.

Being Vigilantes also reminds me of vigilante missions in GTA and Hitman games. lel

Aiwethryne

• Cafe Manager
  • Cafe Neighbor
    • Share Post
    • Illustrious Fathoms
Reply #2 on: December 04, 2014, 06:28:05 AM
I totally called the high probability that Hotaka would be released almost immediately after the event period. So glad I didn't use my energy earlier. I am only going for the Happy Ending after seeing that we get the avatar of him. But OMG it's a higher charm item. Strange that it's for the lesser end.

Lilwyn

• Cafe Manager
  • Cafe Addict
  • Liked: 23
  • Kyori
    • Share Post
Reply #3 on: December 04, 2014, 06:40:30 AM
hmm he seems pretty interesting. Good thing i saved all my passes and food tehe~

MFWParty: 607a6cc3

Sakuragawa

• Cafe Addict
  • Gian = love //
    • Share Post
    • Twitter
Reply #4 on: December 04, 2014, 07:03:08 AM
Hotaka available now, in 50 shades of pink/red. :P jk

Aiwethryne

• Cafe Manager
  • Cafe Neighbor
    • Share Post
    • Illustrious Fathoms
Reply #5 on: December 04, 2014, 09:54:06 PM
I was helping in the aluminum/bronze pouring process in class today and took a plethora of pictures. My habit astounded everyone who wanted to look through my collection because 6000+ images in my phone gallery from just a week was way more than most people would take in months. I took about 200 photos and a couple videos of that class event alone.

After my teacher was scrolling, I then realized. Shoot. Smack in the middle of those photos was a screenshot of this game's Top Page. As soon as I noticed that the top image changed to Hotaka being all 'I'm gonna look like I'll kiss ya,' I compulsively screenshotted it while in the middle of metalworking. OTL She saw that. But she said nothing, even though I saw her expression crease on multiple occasions. Once I retrieved my phone, I instantly separated the class photos into a separate folder so that no one else would see my guilty pleasure. Not that they don't already know that I play dating sims.

But Hotaka... I am not all that fond of him already. All the touchy-touchy. I only want to rub my cheek against his soft face myself. And I must see him in female-mode. Cross-dress more, man! Hurry, hurry!

Lilwyn

• Cafe Manager
  • Cafe Addict
  • Liked: 23
  • Kyori
    • Share Post
Reply #6 on: December 04, 2014, 11:32:26 PM
yeah after actually playing some of his route idk...he's too flamboyant for me :s
Thought it would be different...

Aiwethryne

• Cafe Manager
  • Cafe Neighbor
    • Share Post
    • Illustrious Fathoms
Reply #7 on: December 05, 2014, 10:02:22 AM
That new Ichika avatar! The developer is taunting us by not releasing him yet. Why add that avatar the week that Hotaka had his premier? Guess they want to make people overly excited for the future of releases.

tssf

• Cafe Addict
  • Liked: 0
    • Share Post
Reply #8 on: December 05, 2014, 03:57:46 PM
Is anything new happening in this game?

I seem to be utterly indifferent towards the characters and all the events - their constant events made me stop play and now the game wants an update and won't run otherwise. Is the update really worth it? Did they make any big changes?
I'm really leaning towards quitting, since none of the characters made an impression on me...

Aiwethryne

• Cafe Manager
  • Cafe Neighbor
    • Share Post
    • Illustrious Fathoms
Reply #9 on: December 05, 2014, 05:12:15 PM
Ufuu~ Opinions. Well, if the previous guys lacked any impact, I doubt you'd find much stock in the others. They are all incredibly linear when it comes to the stereotypes.

When was this update? I might not have noticed it happen before I changed my phone's setup to not do auto updates. Only ever saw MFWP do the 'you must update or you can't play' thing for something as simple as, err, I don't remember what.

tssf

• Cafe Addict
    • Share Post
Reply #10 on: December 05, 2014, 07:48:32 PM
Thank you, then it probably isn't for me. I really didn't get anything from this game and I really was trying to like it, but it just didn't happen.

Well, I don't know for sure, probably about a week ago or so, at least for Android, it just showed me there's a new update and that I have to install it to play, so I said no... The same thing happened before for Destiny Ninja, but a long time ago.

Aiwethryne

• Cafe Manager
  • Cafe Neighbor
    • Share Post
    • Illustrious Fathoms
Reply #11 on: December 08, 2014, 10:40:28 PM
I neeeeed to know. Does Hotaka ever wear a woman's wig in his route? Only Aoi has his hairstyle change for his bed head. Does he change his clothing for the actual performance? I was really hoping that he would go full woman for the play, but it looks like he'll only be doing the male role this route.

And his ninja gear looks bleh against his hair. The MC has bad tastes to find that attractive... imo. It's the same color as Natsume's ninja outfit! I'd seriously be way happier if he wore a pink assassin garb thing.

I saw the new campaign avatar prizes in Ninja Assassin and my immediate thought was that the swept, blonde hair and "glacial" blue dress scream Elsa from Frozen.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2014, 01:54:29 PM by Aiwethryne »

Washu_Takahashi

• Cafe Addict
  • Liked: 2
  • Otome Queen
    • Share Post
    • http://www.facebook.com/washu.takahashi
Reply #12 on: December 19, 2014, 05:27:38 PM
I also thought Elsa from Frozen for the new avatar items, which is why I wanted them xD But only being at like 950, doubt that'll happen.

Not a happy camper right now...during last night's x3 collection event, I decided I NEEDED Aoi's sick event story. The preview of the CG in the upper left looked beautiful, and Aoi's my favorite, so I really really wanted it. Dropped 60 bucks, and it was the 12th thing I got (still have 10 event dice left, saving them) So I go to read the story, all excited...and it was the biggest letdown of this entire game so far. It was terribly short, and just ends with MC falling back asleep. It was barely even passable for being "cute". But, surely the CG would have made up for that...IF THERE WAS ONE. I couldn't believe it...I should have known since the other event stories won from collection events didn't have CGs, but I thought since you had to pay to get this, it'd have a CG. So disappointed and frustrated with the lost money...on the bright side I did get 3 of the male avatars (Aoi, Sion, and Hotaka), but man did that suck...I got all but 2 of the event stories, so might as well read them and see if they're as bad as Aoi's was...

Aside from that, Willem avatar release! I wonder if that means he'll get a route? If Ninja Love can have Nobunaga and Destiny Ninja can have Noritsune, Ninja Assassin can have Willem xD
Destiny Ninja - LT4CeyJs1q
Ninja Assassin - NGkbYLK3Sw
Ninja Love - JB40ZqEyAs
Be My Princess: Party - f583188d - 310591

washutakahashi.tumblr.com

Kookiebish

• Cafe Lover
    • Share Post
Reply #13 on: December 20, 2014, 03:43:56 AM
Omg Hotaka got me into this game.  So much pink!  I love his "oh shit" face too.  Now though....they got me stuck with a dang checkpoint!  GRRRRR :ninja2:  They want 10 purses and I only have 5?!!!  GRRRGRRR!!!  GRRR!  But I need more Hotaka. :sweat:

ah well, I keep training and I switched to Nanami for now.  I don't like switching character routes as it goes against my RP/story vibe, but they were doing double points last night and I wanted those double points.
Voltage codes:
EitM: 02n4DsA
KbtBB: 072rbbp
IYAT: 2qBUS41
10 Days: VvWQ130
BMP2:0nVAK41
MFW: Aj02AQ2

Sakuragawa

• Cafe Addict
  • Gian = love //
    • Share Post
    • Twitter
Reply #14 on: December 20, 2014, 04:59:47 AM
I saw this on Facebook and felt that I had to share it with y'all. X'D

Spoiler  Hidden:
"Producer K's Dev Notes #62

Hi everyone! It's me, Producer K, who came to work today listening to Meghan Trainor. 'Bout that bass, no treble. We get fat when we're cold, don't we!

Today we got curious who the most popular male character is in Ninja Assassin+, so we had our ladies in the dev team who their favorite character is!

↓the result↓

Yozo 2 votes
Soji 1 vote
Natsume 1 vote
Sion 1 vote
Sion's father 1 vote

What?! The most popular character is Yozo?!!! They say they love his evil grin! lol

And Sion's father... that's quite a taste she's got there, isn't it... He has no picture of himself, but she can still love him! Amazing!

When we were chatting about our result, a screenplay plotter told me...
That Akagi and Inokashira that appeard in the spin-off "The Hidden Side of Soji", are named after two of the screenplay plotters. I'm the producer and even I didn't know that(=´Д`=)ゞ

Man, they could have at least asked me and named them after "Producer K"...

Well, gotta get back to work now. C ya!"
Spoiler  it's an image of Tori, bleh. You've been warned:

Share via facebook Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via twitter

xx
Wakasa's route (Ninja Assassin)

Started by Celeste on Otome Game Discussions

12 Replies
Last post August 23, 2014, 10:20:25 PM
by Aiwethryne
xx
[Walkthrough] Shall We Date?: Ninja Assassin+

Started by Aiska on Mobile Devices

245 Replies
Last post November 17, 2015, 11:29:42 AM
by Sakuragawa
xx
[Shall We Date] Ninja Assassin: Save chapter??

Started by Daisy on Help

2 Replies
Last post January 24, 2015, 03:32:13 AM
by Aiwethryne
xx
Shall We Date?: Ninja Assassin+ released for Android & iOS

Started by xaaax on Otome Game News

17 Replies
Last post July 07, 2014, 06:30:36 PM
by S.Sumire
xx
Ninja Assassin+ Your Vote Makes The New Screenplay

Started by Sakuragawa on Otome Game Discussions

3 Replies
Last post October 18, 2014, 11:14:28 AM
by Aiwethryne

* Cafe Chat

Refresh History
  • Keyra: it's a shame its no longer active
    November 23, 2023, 12:39:45 AM
  • Keyra: Hi i just rediscovered this again
    November 23, 2023, 12:39:38 AM
  • kokoro-cafe: Wow! Can't believe there's still visitors
    August 22, 2023, 12:08:14 AM
  • Lilwyn: Stopping by to say Hello! :)
    August 18, 2023, 05:44:07 AM
  • SushiMartyr: nonetheless, I feel satisfied with the job I’ve done
    June 30, 2023, 03:15:00 PM
  • SushiMartyr: (fr tho, Tomo-kun is my one and only husbando)
    June 30, 2023, 03:14:11 PM
  • SushiMartyr: It doesn’t seem like anyone’s still here, so no one’s probably around to see me defend my best boi from Scarlet Fate xD
    June 30, 2023, 03:13:37 PM
  • SushiMartyr: Hi
    June 30, 2023, 07:20:37 AM
  • Sakuragawa: Hello to anyone who's still here in 2023  :wave:
    March 27, 2023, 03:29:52 AM
  • Godingame: Is there a community somewhere for the cinderella contract?
    March 01, 2022, 07:22:30 AM
  • Sakuragawa: Another new year, it's 2021. Hope everyone is healthy and well.
    March 28, 2021, 07:45:11 PM
  • KoronoChoi: dandelion wishes
    April 18, 2020, 05:04:30 PM
  • Sakuragawa: The last post was from 2018 and now it is 2020... Hello everyone, hope you are well  :rofl:
    January 05, 2020, 07:31:10 AM
  • Amavanna: Hey I'm looking for some Invites for the games I play can you guys add me, my codes are Angel or devil: HwTcTPa4V2 Hero in Love: B9J4rQDvK2 Never look back: Jf7LG1Xq7c Cant say no: GEYDwJpPju Lost island: GijCVsxGSi Mononoke Kiss: LuyDJDxHhG Magic Sword: Kq2heLxqqn
    October 02, 2018, 02:13:37 PM
  • Amavanna: Hey new here everyone doing ok?
    October 02, 2018, 02:00:30 PM
  • Lilwyn: Hey everyone! It's been awhile since I last stopped by, how is everything?
    October 02, 2018, 03:33:45 AM
  • HakuokiScientia: Is there a CG or a walkthrough for Is it love Peter here? Haven't found around when I googled it :(
    October 02, 2018, 01:35:21 AM
  • kokoro-cafe: @harumia Hi! Welcome to KC :) How are you doing?
    September 11, 2018, 02:53:40 PM
  • harumia: Hi hi! I'm fairly new here (tho I've known KC for years). How are you all?
    September 06, 2018, 06:21:03 PM
  • Mortis: destiny ninja touch my heart spin-off walkthrough
    July 26, 2018, 08:11:25 PM
  • BloodyDagger: Thank you! I checked the group's website and found it! I'm so happy I finally find a decent walkthrough ^^
    June 01, 2018, 02:03:59 PM
  • Sakuragawa: @BloodyDagger after a bit of Googling, it seems that a walkthrough should be included should be included with the English patch? The person/group that's making the the patch linked a JP walkthrough too.
    May 31, 2018, 09:20:56 PM
  • BloodyDagger: Hello, i'm new here, does anyone know where I could get a walkthrough for the pc game aniversary no kuni no alice? I've been searching far and wide and I still can't find it ....
    May 31, 2018, 02:17:19 PM
  • Sakuragawa: Ikemen Revolution is out for Android and iOS! [link]
    May 31, 2018, 12:14:47 AM
  • Oichi: code realize
    May 24, 2018, 11:33:14 AM
  • Oichi: code realize
    May 24, 2018, 11:32:58 AM
  • kokoro-cafe: Hi!
    March 05, 2018, 06:40:42 PM
  • Faith@p: Hii
    March 02, 2018, 12:25:09 PM
  • Faith@p: Hi
    March 02, 2018, 12:24:51 PM
  • Stulluna: Hello, is anyone online?
    March 01, 2018, 03:05:09 AM
  • kokoro-cafe: Actually, just to clarify, are you talking about the paid version or the party version?
    February 14, 2018, 05:02:08 PM
  • kokoro-cafe: No, sorry :(
    February 13, 2018, 04:20:20 PM
  • cain0425: if that case is there any tips you could give on getting the super happy ending for the game?
    February 07, 2018, 09:32:37 AM
  • kokoro-cafe: Possibly but unlikely anytime soon :(
    February 06, 2018, 01:50:34 PM
  • cain0425: will there ever be update on season 3 or season 4 walkthrough of My Forged Wedding you guys only have up to season 2.
    February 06, 2018, 02:37:51 AM
  • RukiKei: Enchanted in the moonlight
    January 18, 2018, 08:03:36 AM
  • kokoro-cafe: Hi!
    January 16, 2018, 06:00:42 PM
  • Emi Nguyen: Hi
    January 05, 2018, 07:51:54 AM
  • Emi Nguyen: Emi Nguyen
    January 05, 2018, 07:51:45 AM
  • kokoro-cafe: Happy Holidays too Sakuragawa!
    December 05, 2017, 02:44:10 PM
  • Sakuragawa: Happy Holidays!  :wave:
    November 23, 2017, 02:47:48 PM
  • Sakuragawa: Made some great memories here and met some nice people.
    November 11, 2017, 03:31:16 AM
  • Sakuragawa: I know it's not Thanksgiving yet, but I want to say that I'm thankful for the existence of KC.  :heart:
    November 11, 2017, 03:29:54 AM
  • angle: hi
    November 05, 2017, 09:55:07 PM
  • Sakuragawa: Happy Halloween ehe
    November 01, 2017, 12:53:05 AM
  • Dawn Skinner: Contract marraige
    September 26, 2017, 08:51:33 PM
  • Satharn: :)
    September 23, 2017, 07:37:31 PM
  • Satharn: Hey there
    September 23, 2017, 07:37:16 PM
  • kokoro-cafe: What game is ths for?