collapse

* Events

Sorry! There are no calendar events available at the moment.

* Recent Posts

Author Topic:  Manga and anime discussion  (Read 27780 times)

Sakuragawa

• Cafe Addict
  • Liked: 7
  • Gian = love //
    • Share Post
    • Twitter
  • Mobile Device OS: Android
on: July 01, 2014, 08:48:51 PM
Let's talk about アニメ and 漫画 :wink: Or whatever related. C'mon.  :bash:
Just trying to find something to talk about with y'all and liven the place up. :whistle:

Some questions to get us started:
Do you like manga or anime more?
What languages do you like to read/watch in?
What genre, content, demographic do you like/fit into?
What anime/manga are you planning to watch/read?
What are you currently watching/reading?
If you don't read/watch manga/anime, why don't you?
 :book:  :smile: :clover:

Linkback: https://kokoro-cafe.net/index.php?topic=1068.0
« Last Edit: August 28, 2014, 04:56:03 AM by Sakuragawa »

S.Sumire

• Cafe Neighbor
  • Liked: 18
  • I draw
    • Share Post
    • dA
  • Mobile Device OS: iOS
Reply #1 on: July 01, 2014, 11:15:23 PM
Quote from: "Sakuragawa"
Let's talk about ??? and ??? :wink:
Good idea :>

:book:  :smile: :clover:

I prefer manga more
English
Roomaanceee XD, adventure, mystery, school life, slice of life, comedy, fantasy
There are;n any mangas I'm planning to reads, so anime: SAO Season2, Ao haru ride
Currently watching anime: Black Bullet, Mahouka koukou no rettousei
Currently reading manga(there are toons of them, but I'll list the ones which I remember their names lol): Fairy Tail, naruto, ao haru ride, noragami,  magician, girl the wild's, ballroom e youkoso.....etc...
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 12:00:00 AM by Guest »

Aiwethryne

• Cafe Manager
  • Cafe Neighbor
  • Liked: 38
  • Stalker of the Unseelie Court... Laughing at Smut
    • Share Post
    • Illustrious Fathoms
  • Mobile Device OS: Android & iOS
Reply #2 on: July 01, 2014, 11:22:14 PM
Spent the last hour typing this. Hate typing from my phone.

This falls under "it depends." I usually like the thing that I started viewing first, but I like the extra explanations and omake found in manga. In regard to artistic preference, while I like the cell shading and general lineart in anime, unless it is a high budget movie with a high number of frames per second, it often changes how manga characters look because of animation difficulty. Like how difficult it is to preserve Arina Tanemura's style. I find it weird when anime has all those rendered graphics, which sharply contrasts with the flatter-looking figures or painted backgrounds.

Manga is an art form. You've got to plan the panels and composition. One has got to appreciate the mangaka who still use press-in screentones, rather than screentoning digitally. Like Strauss from Record of a Fallen Vampire said before the final mission, creating manga digitally makes everything too easy. But people these days are cheap, and it sure caused me to scan all my purchased screentones for future digital use.

I prefer watching subbed Japanese shows, but I can tolerate things dubbed into English. However, make out scenes sound so wrong to me in English. Being illiterate to Japanese, I only read stuff in English.

I go for fantasy, science fiction, and, of course, romance. I have a special place in my heart for mechas and dystopian societies. I usually cannot stand slice of life anime, but I am fine with reading them as manga.

These.

Hard to say. I have stalled on dozens of anime, but here's an idea of what I intend to prioritize. http://www.anime-planet.com/users/Aiwet ... e/watching and http://www.anime-planet.com/users/Aiwet ... me/stalled.

That site I linked is a quaint, diverting little place that I've spent too much time looking through, but I can't possibly remember the titles of every manga I have read and I never keep track of which episodes I stop at. I start so many series, but I usually only finish entire series if I can watch them in bulk in a few sittings.

I have not been all that active lately watching anime because the only way I can watch anything is either on television or through my phone or tablet. My tablet has no room for Crunchyroll because of all my games, and I'm tied to doing stuff on my phone. I used to be able to multitask playing games, drawing, and watching anime at the same time, but ever since my computer died it is a one task per day sort of deal.

And this is my boring history with anime and manga.

I grew up with things like Pokémon, Digimon, Cardcaptor Sakura, Sailor Moon, and Dragon Ball Z. I remember being six when Pokemon first came on television and being teased for being too young to watch it, according to the show ratings. I'd try my best to wake up at, I dunno, 6:30am on Saturdays for Sailor Moon. My sib would sometimes watch, too, and later asked me if I would watch Tokyo Mew Mew again if it re-aired on tv. And that is a yes. My first anime crush was Yoh Asakura from Shaman King.

There was a point in time in which my father forbade us from watching Pokémon because it was supposedly corrupting our minds, so I missed a great deal of some seasons. It was because of my father's antagonism towards anime in general that I was terrified to reveal how much I liked it. I would buy manga in secret and cherished them so much. Whenever we went outside, I made it a habit of memorizing every anime and manga title I saw so that I could write them down on a random collection of papers I would draw on.

I'm already forgetting my timeline, but either before middle school or right at the start of it my sib and I would watch Excel Saga together. When my sib claimed that I was "mature enough to see breast fondling," we started watching Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu. Those were the good days, watching anime morning and night together. We watched things like Air TV, Fate/Stay Night, School Rumble (my sib said one of his friends was actually the English voice of Eri), Higurashi, Tales of Phantasia OVA, Tales of Symphonia OVA, Lucky Star, Utawarerumono... He'd often show me anime openings, and I was too transparent in that I would write down the titles while things were buffering.

Some time later I started actively drawing manga because I was so enamoured with CLAMP's stills shown in Code Geass and Arina Tanemura's very obvious style. I joined an amateur manga-making site, but things were pretty shaky because I'd get in trouble with my father over the computer a lot. With the group, I had one of my oneshots self-published in one of our printed magazines, sold at certain anime conventions. I became one of the moderators of that site. Over the years, I have joined several forums for people who make manga. But I'm really lame because I never really progressed in anything. It's one of my biggest regrets in life. Four years and two years since.

I once considered joining a scanlation team as a cleaner, but I do way too much. I'd rather draw my own manga than do that. So I just chatted with people on certain scanlation sites frequently.

Um... yeah...
Click for my game codes
(Or go to my forum profile bio)

...REEEAAAAHH.

Sakuragawa

• Cafe Addict
  • Gian = love //
    • Share Post
    • Twitter
Reply #3 on: July 02, 2014, 12:19:23 AM
Thanks for taking the time to answer my question XD.

I'll answer my own questions now.
I like manga more. I watch in English, Japanese, and Cantonese. I read in English, and mostly look at the pictures for manga in Japanese, Chinese, and Italian since I only know understand a lil bit. I like josei, shounen, seinen, shoujo, yaoi, hentai, action, comedy, mystery, and smut.  

I'm currently focusing on watching Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei. Trying to catch up on all the Spring anime I'm watching. Previously I spent all my anime time watching Jojo's Bizarre Adventure(2012), so I'm going to hold off on Stardust Crusaders for now or I'll never be able to get Jojo off my mind. >///< Sure I was also watching Saint Seiya with my family in Cantonese, Jojo's been dominating my mind. Saints aren't far behind though uwah. Saint Seiya Omega is next. And manga after anime.

Of course I'm pretty darn excited for the upcoming anime, particularly the Summer season. Dramatical Murder, Free!, Kuroshitsuji, Strange+, Sailor Moon; just to name a few. Also Code Geass and Persona 3, who knows when they're be out subbed though.

Haven't logged onto animeplanet in a while. I always import my stuff from MAL. I use mangaupdates to track my manga consumption but I don't always keep track of everything I read and watch.

Aiwethryne

• Cafe Manager
  • Cafe Neighbor
    • Share Post
    • Illustrious Fathoms
Reply #4 on: July 02, 2014, 03:40:34 AM
Oh oh oh! I'm trying to find a manga I read before. I don't know what tags were exactly set on it, but it was definitely a shoujo romance story set in high school. Go figure. I am summarizing the entire story.

It was about an extremely beautiful girl who would date any guy but tell all of them that if they want to date her, they'll essentially be dating her best friend and they need to keep her best friend as top priority. She dumps them if they don't comply. Her best friend is considered plain-looking but is very selfless. I think her name was Haru... The pretty girl dates an exceedingly kind guy, but once he and the pretty girl are alone, he admits that he is glad the other girl is not there like always. She dumps him immediately.

The boy's best friend thinks the pretty girl is such a fake and starts bullying her best friend, but he is surprised how much that girl is just like his best friend. He thinks that the plain girl is cute enough and still hates the pretty girl for dumping his best friend, but he earnestly tries to get the plain girl to like him. The pretty girl begrudgingly accepts the guy and allows him to date the plain girl, but she reminds him that she plans to be with her forever.

Yeah, I think that's what happened.

I evidently only registered on Anime Planet a couple months ago or something, but that is the only site I have like that. Only joined so that I could record what I've been watching. Not so much whatever I read because I read whatever my eyes fall on. But even though AP has a large database of anime, it still does not account for many of the old things I have watched, like a few 70s Japanese erotica anime movies. *shifty eyes*

S.Sumire

• Cafe Neighbor
  • Liked: 18
  • I draw
    • Share Post
    • dA
  • Mobile Device OS: iOS
Reply #5 on: July 02, 2014, 06:09:59 AM
hmm...never read it....I know Mangafox and Mangahere which also have a huugeee database of mangas. On both of them you can register and I assume you can subscribe the mangas you have read. (you can also find mangas by tags on both of them....tho I suppose all manga sites have them '3')
I hope these sites will be helpful :>

Aiwethryne

• Cafe Manager
  • Cafe Neighbor
    • Share Post
    • Illustrious Fathoms
Reply #6 on: July 02, 2014, 06:36:01 AM
Yes. I have had a Mangafox account for several years, but I was actually, ahem, recruiting people for something. Never really liked the forum, though. It was way too frequent to get spam PMs.

Anyway, as I mentioned, I don't know what tags were exactly listed. If I did, it would be that much easier to find. All I think I kind of remember was that it might have had the "shoujo" tag and not the tag that has to do with school... Maybe. And that was it. How easy will it be to sift through that...? I vaguely remember seeing it through Manga Updates when I was looking through categories, but that is all my mind is willing to surrender.

Lilwyn

• Cafe Manager
  • Cafe Addict
  • Liked: 23
  • Kyori
    • Share Post
Reply #7 on: July 02, 2014, 07:05:22 AM
Some questions to get us started:
 :book:  :smile: :clover:

Manga

I prefer watching in orig language with eng subs or in spanish as last resort

Pretty much anything with decent art. im big on bishies

Oh man so many but going to list the once for July *gets my notepad out*
Anime- Free!, Tokyo Ghoul, Sailor Moon Crystal, Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki kun, DmmD, Love Stage, Kuroshitsuji, Ao Haru Ride
Manga- I read em when i see em.

Not currently watching anything but soon like couple of hours soon FREE!
Im reading too many to list but  all the anime i listed ive read first/ still reading

Ive been watching anime since I could remember. I have older siblings so i pretty much watched what they watched. Which were Sailor Moon, Inuyasha, Pokemon, Digimon, Naruto, Hamtaro, and Dragon Ball Z. I grew up watching all of those and they are a huge part of my childhood.

I didn't start reading Manga until i had gotten my own computer which was around 6th grade. Once i did i was hooked!

I have this List thingy that i hardly touch but it has some manga/anime ive read. Not even all that ive read just things i remember when ever i get on it.  :blush2:

-- Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:09 am --

Quote from: "Aiwethryne"
Oh oh oh! I'm trying to find a manga I read before. I don't know what tags were exactly set on it, but it was definitely a shoujo romance story set in high school. Go figure. I am summarizing the entire story.

It was about an extremely beautiful girl who would date any guy but tell all of them that if they want to date her, they'll essentially be dating her best friend and they need to keep her best friend as top priority. She dumps them if they don't comply. Her best friend is considered plain-looking but is very selfless. I think her name was Haru... The pretty girl dates an exceedingly kind guy, but once he and the pretty girl are alone, he admits that he is glad the other girl is not there like always. She dumps him immediately.

The boy's best friend thinks the pretty girl is such a fake and starts bullying her best friend, but he is surprised how much that girl is just like his best friend. He thinks that the plain girl is cute enough and still hates the pretty girl for dumping his best friend, but he earnestly tries to get the plain girl to like him. The pretty girl begrudgingly accepts the guy and allows him to date the plain girl, but she reminds him that she plans to be with her forever.

Yeah, I think that's what happened.

OH OH OH!!
I know that one
Tomodachi no Hanashi

I read a lot... like A LOT and sometimes the most random things so yeah

MFWParty: 607a6cc3

Aiwethryne

• Cafe Manager
  • Cafe Neighbor
    • Share Post
    • Illustrious Fathoms
Reply #8 on: July 02, 2014, 07:48:09 AM
DUUUUUDE~~~ My rescuer! Thank you~~~ I've been so crazy trying to remember that for some reason. I have such trouble remembering those types of titles. I can remember long English titles really easily, but Romanizations don't seem to want to enter my brain.

I only truly started watching Inuyasha and other ones many children started out with a few years ago on television because we had the simplest, limited number of broadcast channels all the way until I was in high school. I think. Since I could not watch anything else, it made me utterly obsessed with television guides from the newspaper and I'd stare at titles and wonder what they were about. I'm so neurotic.

I am sure that a lot of us in this generation came into anime and manga the same general way. My mother would make fun of me for still watching cartoons, in spite of my age, but this is a cultural phenomenon. Even my dad watches cartoons, though everything he watches are Marvel and DC related things that he suspects are drawn by Filipino people. It makes me wish that my dad were actually into manga, from his time as an exchange student in Japan, but I guess that making do with his enjoyment of western comics is fine enough.

While I want to continue Free!, is it strange that, even though I'm completely immune to reading smutty manga, I find watching muscular anime men flexing absurdly intimidating? Somehow I feel as though it is because I am so used to the hardcore hentai stuff that exploits the female physique, so seeing a man is just... DDDDDD8 *mental scarring* I think it's sort of on the level with how I can see gore in still frames and not be phased, but as soon as it moves I'll feel some massive system failure.

Lilwyn

• Cafe Manager
  • Cafe Addict
  • Liked: 23
  • Kyori
    • Share Post
Reply #9 on: July 02, 2014, 08:22:21 AM
Hehe np! I hardly remember names as well but i happened to have had that one bookmarked on my browser.

I got my mom into Kdramas which in turn got my dad into Kdramas and then i got my sister into them...MUAHAHAHA. but for the life of me i cannot get my mom to watch anime. She refuses and since i got her into kdramas she can no longer use the excuse that its in another language. Though I did get her into watching the live action movies of manga so that a step... but yeah my point was, she doesn't understand why i like watching anime and stuff even though all three of her children do. And forget my dad he barely understands english let alone another language. Though he somehow manages to watch kdramas which i find funny.

At first i was kinda creeped out by their muscles since im not a fan of muscles but i found myself anticipating the next episode. plus i really like Rei(one with the glasses) i just like to see what he will do next.

Sakuragawa

• Cafe Addict
  • Gian = love //
    • Share Post
    • Twitter
Reply #10 on: July 02, 2014, 08:25:48 AM
I remember waking up early on Saturday mornings to watch anime on Fox and WB. Those were the days. heh

Actually my parents are the ones that got me into anime. When I was little I watched stuff like Doraemon, Chibi Maruko-chan, Sailor Moon and Dragon Ball. Also Tokusatsu, such as Ultraman Tiga and Kamen Rider Kuuga. They were Cantonese dubbed. I remember being scared of the monsters in the shows.

My parents don't approve of me watching what they perceive to be scary/violent anime though. And they think I watch too many Japanese dubs.

I got into manga since there was a fair number of manga at my local library, such as Gravitation and Petshop of Horrors.

Looking at the airing dates of the summer anime, it looks like I'll be watching Free! and Bakumatsu Rock soon.

Quote from: "Aiwethryne"
While I want to continue Free!, is it strange that, even though I'm completely immune to reading smutty manga, I find watching muscular anime men flexing absurdly intimidating? Somehow I feel as though it is because I am so used to the hardcore hentai stuff that exploits the female physique, so seeing a man is just... DDDDDD8 *mental scarring* I think it's sort of on the level with how I can see gore in still frames and not be phased, but as soon as it moves I'll feel some massive system failure.
I don't see the problem with half naked men, maybe cuz I watch a lot of shounen anime and such. They don't have too much muscle. They have athletic bodies but it's not like they're bodybuilders, and they not smooth like a shoujo manga guy. Just look at the bodies of the guys in Toriko and Jojo's Bizarre Adventure. Extreme XD. That might help you get over the Free! guys...
Oh but I guess the flexing/warm-ups does look weird. I remember being weirded out when I saw Makoto warming up before his turn to swim. *O* You don't see that everyday.

edit:
Watching Free! ES  :love:  X'D Love it! OLDCODEX performs the opening again banzai! O/ The PV made me sad due to the music but the anime is very fun~ :cloud9:
Spoiler  Hidden:
Dat club recruitment fail  :laugh: Gou-chan

dollygirl5271

• Cafe Visitor
  • Liked: 0
    • Share Post
  • Mobile Device OS: N/A
Reply #11 on: July 03, 2014, 01:08:34 PM
As far as anime I like, it really just depends on the story, studio, or director. Since I don't have copious amounts of free time to spend watching anime for hours, I just cherry pick a show or two each season and watch to the end or or until I get bored with it. With manga, it's all about the story. I can usually look past overly simplistic or just awkward artwork unless it's absolutely terrible. I'm more in it for the story so if the first few chapters do a good job introducing characters, setting up the world and plot, and don't make the pacing feel weird then I'm in until the mangaka jumps the shark or something if it's a long running series.

Ah, Free! It honestly surprised me by not being too focused on fanservice although it's kinda hard to do so with a mostly male cast. I guess the moments when they dramatically undress when they're about to swim is enough fanservice. Seriously, those muscles were so defined they were practically unreal. :shock2: I'm definitely watching season 2 this summer since the story was good enough for me to be interested in the guys. I'm also joining in the masses for the Sailor Moon Crystal premiere this weekend. It was the first anime show I watched as a kid (that and Samurai Pizza Cats) so it holds a special place in my heart as my gateway to anime.

Anime I'm watching now... I'm just going through a backlog of stuff from the past few years that I overlooked for some reason or another. Jojo's Bizzare Adventure, Silver Spoon, Nichijou, Watamote. The only current show I'm watching now is the new Mushi-shi. I was absolutely entranced by the first season.

Aiwethryne

• Cafe Manager
  • Cafe Neighbor
    • Share Post
    • Illustrious Fathoms
Reply #12 on: July 03, 2014, 03:52:23 PM
Oh, it was THIS weekend for Sailor Moon? Good to know~ Watamote~ I am feeling more like her every day... It's sad. *eye bags*

And I can stare at super-muscled guys and not be bothered. It's only the range in between lanky and steroids that causes my eyes to ?__?....  ?____?? I once actually went on some confession site months ago about my issue with how much it freaks me out, and suddenly all these men started commenting with pictures of guys with six-packs. LOL

Oh, yes. I had read that manga shown in your sig, Sakuragawa. A long while back, though, so I have no memory what it was about.

Sakuragawa

• Cafe Addict
  • Gian = love //
    • Share Post
    • Twitter
Reply #13 on: July 03, 2014, 04:50:27 PM
Sailor Moon is on every 1st & 3rd Saturday starting on July 5 at 3AM PST/6AM EST.
Should I not sleep or what? I have difficulty waking up and sleeping early.

So Ai-san, you're saying that this:
and this:
doesn't scare you, but this:
does?
I don't think any of these guys have 6-packs.

As for me, so long as the guys don't show too much down "there"(outside of sex) :cop: It's all good.

EDITED: Oops, I forgot :p better?
« Last Edit: July 03, 2014, 05:03:28 PM by Sakuragawa »

Aiwethryne

• Cafe Manager
  • Cafe Neighbor
    • Share Post
    • Illustrious Fathoms
Reply #14 on: July 03, 2014, 04:52:18 PM
Ahh, yeah, don't hotlink from Zerochan.

Anyway, as still images, no. If they move, yes. But I can stare long and hard at all the phallic stuff and just laugh.

I sooooo want to not sleep and watch Sailor Moon like that, but I wait for translations. Can't raw it out.

Share via facebook Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via twitter

xx
Favorite & Least Favorite Characters from Anime/Manga/Otomes

Started by ArtemiS2 on General Discussions

51 Replies
Last post March 18, 2015, 03:18:37 PM
by miru-chan
xx
Manga

Started by kirona168 on General Discussions

0 Replies
Last post August 08, 2013, 12:33:10 AM
by kirona168
xx
Manga Gamer Licensing Survey

Started by OtomeBabe on Otome Game Discussions

4 Replies
Last post February 11, 2015, 07:52:20 PM
by OtomeBabe
xx
Last Anime You Watched From The Start To End?

Started by Shinigami on General Discussions

40 Replies
Last post November 21, 2015, 06:14:39 PM
by Sakuragawa
xx
Watching anime online

Started by Mizuki on General Discussions

30 Replies
Last post August 24, 2014, 05:46:20 PM
by Sakuragawa

* Cafe Chat

Refresh History
  • Keyra: it's a shame its no longer active
    November 23, 2023, 12:39:45 AM
  • Keyra: Hi i just rediscovered this again
    November 23, 2023, 12:39:38 AM
  • kokoro-cafe: Wow! Can't believe there's still visitors
    August 22, 2023, 12:08:14 AM
  • Lilwyn: Stopping by to say Hello! :)
    August 18, 2023, 05:44:07 AM
  • SushiMartyr: nonetheless, I feel satisfied with the job I’ve done
    June 30, 2023, 03:15:00 PM
  • SushiMartyr: (fr tho, Tomo-kun is my one and only husbando)
    June 30, 2023, 03:14:11 PM
  • SushiMartyr: It doesn’t seem like anyone’s still here, so no one’s probably around to see me defend my best boi from Scarlet Fate xD
    June 30, 2023, 03:13:37 PM
  • SushiMartyr: Hi
    June 30, 2023, 07:20:37 AM
  • Sakuragawa: Hello to anyone who's still here in 2023  :wave:
    March 27, 2023, 03:29:52 AM
  • Godingame: Is there a community somewhere for the cinderella contract?
    March 01, 2022, 07:22:30 AM
  • Sakuragawa: Another new year, it's 2021. Hope everyone is healthy and well.
    March 28, 2021, 07:45:11 PM
  • KoronoChoi: dandelion wishes
    April 18, 2020, 05:04:30 PM
  • Sakuragawa: The last post was from 2018 and now it is 2020... Hello everyone, hope you are well  :rofl:
    January 05, 2020, 07:31:10 AM
  • Amavanna: Hey I'm looking for some Invites for the games I play can you guys add me, my codes are Angel or devil: HwTcTPa4V2 Hero in Love: B9J4rQDvK2 Never look back: Jf7LG1Xq7c Cant say no: GEYDwJpPju Lost island: GijCVsxGSi Mononoke Kiss: LuyDJDxHhG Magic Sword: Kq2heLxqqn
    October 02, 2018, 02:13:37 PM
  • Amavanna: Hey new here everyone doing ok?
    October 02, 2018, 02:00:30 PM
  • Lilwyn: Hey everyone! It's been awhile since I last stopped by, how is everything?
    October 02, 2018, 03:33:45 AM
  • HakuokiScientia: Is there a CG or a walkthrough for Is it love Peter here? Haven't found around when I googled it :(
    October 02, 2018, 01:35:21 AM
  • kokoro-cafe: @harumia Hi! Welcome to KC :) How are you doing?
    September 11, 2018, 02:53:40 PM
  • harumia: Hi hi! I'm fairly new here (tho I've known KC for years). How are you all?
    September 06, 2018, 06:21:03 PM
  • Mortis: destiny ninja touch my heart spin-off walkthrough
    July 26, 2018, 08:11:25 PM
  • BloodyDagger: Thank you! I checked the group's website and found it! I'm so happy I finally find a decent walkthrough ^^
    June 01, 2018, 02:03:59 PM
  • Sakuragawa: @BloodyDagger after a bit of Googling, it seems that a walkthrough should be included should be included with the English patch? The person/group that's making the the patch linked a JP walkthrough too.
    May 31, 2018, 09:20:56 PM
  • BloodyDagger: Hello, i'm new here, does anyone know where I could get a walkthrough for the pc game aniversary no kuni no alice? I've been searching far and wide and I still can't find it ....
    May 31, 2018, 02:17:19 PM
  • Sakuragawa: Ikemen Revolution is out for Android and iOS! [link]
    May 31, 2018, 12:14:47 AM
  • Oichi: code realize
    May 24, 2018, 11:33:14 AM
  • Oichi: code realize
    May 24, 2018, 11:32:58 AM
  • kokoro-cafe: Hi!
    March 05, 2018, 06:40:42 PM
  • Faith@p: Hii
    March 02, 2018, 12:25:09 PM
  • Faith@p: Hi
    March 02, 2018, 12:24:51 PM
  • Stulluna: Hello, is anyone online?
    March 01, 2018, 03:05:09 AM
  • kokoro-cafe: Actually, just to clarify, are you talking about the paid version or the party version?
    February 14, 2018, 05:02:08 PM
  • kokoro-cafe: No, sorry :(
    February 13, 2018, 04:20:20 PM
  • cain0425: if that case is there any tips you could give on getting the super happy ending for the game?
    February 07, 2018, 09:32:37 AM
  • kokoro-cafe: Possibly but unlikely anytime soon :(
    February 06, 2018, 01:50:34 PM
  • cain0425: will there ever be update on season 3 or season 4 walkthrough of My Forged Wedding you guys only have up to season 2.
    February 06, 2018, 02:37:51 AM
  • RukiKei: Enchanted in the moonlight
    January 18, 2018, 08:03:36 AM
  • kokoro-cafe: Hi!
    January 16, 2018, 06:00:42 PM
  • Emi Nguyen: Hi
    January 05, 2018, 07:51:54 AM
  • Emi Nguyen: Emi Nguyen
    January 05, 2018, 07:51:45 AM
  • kokoro-cafe: Happy Holidays too Sakuragawa!
    December 05, 2017, 02:44:10 PM
  • Sakuragawa: Happy Holidays!  :wave:
    November 23, 2017, 02:47:48 PM
  • Sakuragawa: Made some great memories here and met some nice people.
    November 11, 2017, 03:31:16 AM
  • Sakuragawa: I know it's not Thanksgiving yet, but I want to say that I'm thankful for the existence of KC.  :heart:
    November 11, 2017, 03:29:54 AM
  • angle: hi
    November 05, 2017, 09:55:07 PM
  • Sakuragawa: Happy Halloween ehe
    November 01, 2017, 12:53:05 AM
  • Dawn Skinner: Contract marraige
    September 26, 2017, 08:51:33 PM
  • Satharn: :)
    September 23, 2017, 07:37:31 PM
  • Satharn: Hey there
    September 23, 2017, 07:37:16 PM
  • kokoro-cafe: What game is ths for?