collapse

* Events

Sorry! There are no calendar events available at the moment.

* Recent Posts

Author Topic:  A good old introduction  (Read 2806 times)

Aiesot

• Cafe Visitor
  • Liked: 0
    • Share Post
    • http://cutiepiemarcia.tumblr.com
on: March 22, 2014, 05:21:06 PM
Hello, my sweetbutts! My name is Marcia and I'm a typical geeky girl who has so many interests, I can't keep up with all of them!
But anyways.. I love otome games so much it hurts, especially my sweet prince (Chezem, he is simpy beautiful :cryhappy: )

I am 17 years old and I live in Scotland (I'm originally form Poland). I'm in my last year of school doing my Highers and will hopefully be studying Law at the University in September 2014. I am extremely opinionated and will always stand up for what I believe in. I apparently come off as incredibly bitchy, but that's only because some people fail to understand my sarcastic nature. I consider myself sporty: I love to run and you will find me at the gym 80% of the time (mostly checking out the guys though).

My talent? Well.. My talent is seeing right through some people's stupid personas and shopping. I can spend hours in a mall with my friends laughing and not get bored. That's an achievement right?
I plan on marrying a handsome billionaire, so if you've got potential, hit me up. I'm kidding, maybe.

I'm genuinely sorry in advance. I love making new friends so I do try my hardest.

Linkback: https://kokoro-cafe.net/index.php?topic=900.0
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 12:00:00 AM by Guest »

LadyAyaRose

• Cafe Neighbor
  • Liked: 32
    • Share Post
    • http://ayas-dream-world.tumblr.com
Reply #1 on: March 22, 2014, 05:35:36 PM
Hiya there :)

I think everyone here likes otomes, if they don't they are lying or just haven't been "converted" yet. But I lose track of everything when I get involved with them. Tried to limit myself to two stories a day, but huh that already failed yesterday. Haha....Stupid sales on both iTunes cards and stories.

My aunt did a law course a few years back, she found the course enjoyable and fun. She also had that "Stand up for what she believes in" attitude as well, so I wish the best luck with that for you :)  

Doesn't everyone plan to marry a billionaire? At least then I can buy all those fancy horse stuff I keep seeing but can't afford :sad: Ah well lol.

And for extra note. I'm always a round. I'm like a bad rash. My pinkness is everywhere. So don't hesitate to start up a chat with me :)

- Something To Make You Smile Yours Sincerely Aya -

Full Moon

• Cafe Lover
    • Share Post
Reply #2 on: March 22, 2014, 05:53:44 PM
Welcome.
Going to the gym to check the guys out? Are you even working out as well over there? :laugh:
Think my talent as well is shopping along with spending money on otome guys routes, think I've lost count how much I've actually spent. But I think I don't want to as it must be over 100 by now. Ouch, but well worth it.

Sorry for the bad reply I have like 5% of battery left on my phone :(

Violet lei

• Cafe Visitor
    • Share Post
Reply #3 on: March 22, 2014, 11:11:55 PM
Welcome!! :wave:
I'm new too. I have the same interests as well looking up and spending money on otome games.. which makes me sad about it for a second but then stop when he takes his shirt off.  :love:  :laugh: . I wish my japanese was better so then I can play the those. But sadly its not. :sad: Hmm but says anyone played those R18 ones i heard their "interesting" but half of the time its just rape  :thumbdown: which is just disappointing. -___-
Let\'s have some fun!!^__^

Aiwethryne

• Cafe Manager
  • Cafe Neighbor
  • Liked: 38
  • Stalker of the Unseelie Court... Laughing at Smut
    • Share Post
    • Illustrious Fathoms
  • Mobile Device OS: Android & iOS
Reply #4 on: March 22, 2014, 11:32:09 PM
Welcome~ I'm a worse rash than Aya because I leave unsightly purple bruises. For all the years I have been online, I always seem to offend people because of my sarcasm and passive aggressiveness~

I am not really a shopper. I prefer going to clothing stores to take pictures of clothing and draw pretty outfits... not to buy. I actually think that guys with prominent muscles are terrifying, and I am not only talking about people who look like they are on steroids. Even watching Free! and its well-toned bishies is rather unnerving for me to tolerate. *winces* I'd rather have a stick-looking billionaire. I cannot imagine Chezem exercising, so he is the one for me. He was my first instant choice because he was so beautifuuuuul.

My dad said he studied law, but then he moved to the USA.
Click for my game codes
(Or go to my forum profile bio)

...REEEAAAAHH.

Aiesot

• Cafe Visitor
    • Share Post
Reply #5 on: March 23, 2014, 06:03:35 PM
Thank you so much for the warm welcome! *feels loved* I didn't have much time to reply to your messages yesterday so I shall do it right now :excited:

-- Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:14 pm --

Quote from: "LadyAyaRose"
Hiya there :)

I think everyone here likes otomes, if they don't they are lying or just haven't been "converted" yet. But I lose track of everything when I get involved with them. Tried to limit myself to two stories a day, but huh that already failed yesterday. Haha....Stupid sales on both iTunes cards and stories.

My aunt did a law course a few years back, she found the course enjoyable and fun. She also had that "Stand up for what she believes in" attitude as well, so I wish the best luck with that for you :)  

Doesn't everyone plan to marry a billionaire? At least then I can buy all those fancy horse stuff I keep seeing but can't afford :sad: Ah well lol.

And for extra note. I'm always a round. I'm like a bad rash. My pinkness is everywhere. So don't hesitate to start up a chat with me :)

Yup, I tried to limit myself too but I failed miserably.. today. I bought five side-stories for my sweet prince (thanks to my sister who bought me an iTunes card for £15  :excited2: ) I have this huge crush on Chezem and it gets really weird now, he is just soo perfect for me (I'm a sucker for smart guys) - therefore I play my sweet prince so much, I just wish they could add more side-stories for that game because I will finish them all really soon.. but there are other otome games that are still waiting on my list haha.

Really? That's awesome! I just find this subject so interesting and everyone says that I will make a good lawyer with that kind of attitude that I have lol.

Welcome to the club! I love making new friends so yeah, I will definitely talk to you quite often if you don't mind haha

-- Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:20 pm --

Quote from: "Full Moon"
Welcome.
Going to the gym to check the guys out? Are you even working out as well over there? :laugh:
Think my talent as well is shopping along with spending money on otome guys routes, think I've lost count how much I've actually spent. But I think I don't want to as it must be over 100 by now. Ouch, but well worth it.

Sorry for the bad reply I have like 5% of battery left on my phone :(

You'd be very surprised but I actually do haha, it's like a little hobby  :smile:
Oh my God, tell me about that. I spent £15 today, and this is only one day. Everyone says that I will regret that later but seriously? It's the only thing that keeps me happy lately, especially my little Chezem from My Sweet Prince  :love:
And it's okay! I haven't replied to anyone yesterday because my time was limited..  :sweat:
But thanks for the reply anyways! I'm really grateful for all the welcome messages, I feel loved haha.

-- Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:25 pm --

Quote from: "Violet lei"
Welcome!! :wave:
I'm new too. I have the same interests as well looking up and spending money on otome games.. which makes me sad about it for a second but then stop when he takes his shirt off.  :love:  :laugh: . I wish my japanese was better so then I can play the those. But sadly its not. :sad: Hmm but says anyone played those R18 ones i heard their "interesting" but half of the time its just rape  :thumbdown: which is just disappointing. -___-

Yay! Spending money on otome game is quite depressing but well worth it at the same time. I spent £15 today.. TODAY.
Right now, I limit myslef to only My Sweet Prince because I have this huge crush on Chezem and I feel bad if I play other games (why am I so weird, whyy) but I regret nothing XD.
I still have so many games that I started and I need to finish them..

-- Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:32 pm --

Quote from: "Aiwethryne"
Welcome~ I'm a worse rash than Aya because I leave unsightly purple bruises. For all the years I have been online, I always seem to offend people because of my sarcasm and passive aggressiveness~

I am not really a shopper. I prefer going to clothing stores to take pictures of clothing and draw pretty outfits... not to buy. I actually think that guys with prominent muscles are terrifying, and I am not only talking about people who look like they are on steroids. Even watching Free! and its well-toned bishies is rather unnerving for me to tolerate. *winces* I'd rather have a stick-looking billionaire. I cannot imagine Chezem exercising, so he is the one for me. He was my first instant choice because he was so beautifuuuuul.

My dad said he studied law, but then he moved to the USA.

To be honest, I don't feel bad for being sarcastic, its just me and people need to understand it and eventually accept it XD.
I'm really bad at spending money, especially on clothes, otome games and stuff that I don't really need.
Nah, I don't like that type og guys either, I think its just disgusting. I'm a sucker for smart guys :love:
OMG Chezem.. I have a huge crush on him and he is definitely my favourite character - but you probably knew that by now lol. He's so my type :grin:
Really? I want to be in that position.. soon..  :excited2:

LadyAyaRose

• Cafe Neighbor
    • Share Post
Reply #6 on: March 24, 2014, 08:22:34 AM
I think I'm more or less in the same boat as Fullmoon. When you look at my otome apps, a lot of the stories have been brought, and half the time I don't remember buying them O.o And I have actually asked my bank to not send me a letter saying how much I've spent this month, mainly for that exact reason and another where I splurge on weird horse items or occasionally anime collectables :tongue:

I remember when i did that spin off story where you could err what "cheat" with Chezem, and the baby story where you question the father. I loled. But I hardly buy their spin offs mainly due to the fact of no CG with it :( But if the story is good, I'll question myself if I want to get it. Hah.

Just out of curiosity what other games do you play other than "My Sweet Prince" ?

P.s there is a topic I believe for random chatting called "Watercooler" that is hanging around in the general discussions on the other girly stuff tab I think. Just to let you know if you didn't  :cheers:

Magna Carta

• Cafe Lover
    • Share Post
Reply #7 on: March 24, 2014, 12:11:22 PM
I'm so sorry. I kept seeing your post and forgot to come and say Hi and welcome :o Please forgive. :P

Chez em is pretty yeah :P but when you think about it all of them are as Solmares art is quite on the pretty side of things.
Here something to brighten up your day.

Aiesot

• Cafe Visitor
    • Share Post
Reply #8 on: March 24, 2014, 10:38:12 PM
Quote from: "LadyAyaRose"
I think I'm more or less in the same boat as Fullmoon. When you look at my otome apps, a lot of the stories have been brought, and half the time I don't remember buying them O.o And I have actually asked my bank to not send me a letter saying how much I've spent this month, mainly for that exact reason and another where I splurge on weird horse items or occasionally anime collectables :tongue:

I remember when i did that spin off story where you could err what "cheat" with Chezem, and the baby story where you question the father. I loled. But I hardly buy their spin offs mainly due to the fact of no CG with it :( But if the story is good, I'll question myself if I want to get it. Hah.

Just out of curiosity what other games do you play other than "My Sweet Prince" ?

P.s there is a topic I believe for random chatting called "Watercooler" that is hanging around in the general discussions on the other girly stuff tab I think. Just to let you know if you didn't  :cheers:
Haha, we're on the same boat then! Unfortunately my bank keeps sending me text messages every Friday morning telling me how much I have on my bank account.. which is quite depressing..
Horse items you say? I love horse riding, I even won a gold medal in jumping competition, but it was a long time ago :P I just wish I had my own horse! Since I was a little child I kept telling my mom how much I wanted a horse but I guess I was too young to understand that my family isn't that rich to afford a horse haha, good old times.
Ahh I wish there were CG with the spin offs, that would make my entire life complete :cry: maybe they will eventually decide to give us a little treat.. maybe.. possibly..

Well, it's quite a long list and since I mostly just started those games and didn't look at them afterwards I'm not even going to mention them (although I still keep them on my phone as I keep telling myself that I will eventually finish them)

However, the ones that I'm in the middle of playing are:
Destiny Ninja
Ninja Love
Be My Princess
How about you?  :wink:

Really? I better check that one out, it sound fun haha. Thank you! :D

-- Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:40 pm --

Quote from: "Magna Carta"
I'm so sorry. I kept seeing your post and forgot to come and say Hi and welcome :o Please forgive. :P

Chez em is pretty yeah :P but when you think about it all of them are as Solmares art is quite on the pretty side of things.
It's fine, don't worry about it :) Nice to meet you anyways!
Agreed, they all are very pretty! However, it was Chezem who stole my heart haha, I can't really explain why.. It's probably because I'm a sucker for smart guys :yum:

LadyAyaRose

• Cafe Neighbor
    • Share Post
Reply #9 on: March 25, 2014, 03:06:53 PM
I play all the Voltage ones. Do the BMP Gree for like 5 minutes everyday. Destiny Ninja when I actually remember. But also played the paid versions of both Ninja Love and My Sweet Prince. Used to do CD, but only if I remember as don't want to touch it again till it's fixed that known glitch. Hah.
So basically I play everything that is kinda available. I'm not a big giant fan of reading part of a story then waiting a day to read the rest, so I'm mainly a paid player.

Horses are my life, I've been surrounded by them for as long as I remember. I learned to ride before I even walked. So the four leggers are my other missing four legs. Lol.
I personally own 3. My gran used to own a breeding farm, but she has recently turned it into a riding stable so we gained more horses but lost all but one stallion. Who gets his bits off at the end of this month so she tells me.
I gained my Training awards a few years ago as me and my parents move to the Uk so I decided to do the course there as it was easier. I won my certificates for it after I did the test breaking in my third one, who I brought over there.  I mostly break them in or train them to do dressage and recently show jumping.
Though I gained my Riding Instructor certificates late last year, so basically I can teach everyone to do anything apart from training to do X country. Which I'm still 50/50 of taking the test, as I'm not that big fan of it. Lol.

But in the end they can be expensive. Back home we have family members who is our personal horse vet and farrier so we got like discounts or sometimes free stuff with that. So that's handy. But since I'm nowhere near them right now, I got to get my own. Which is probably why I haven't brought an fancy stuff recently lol.

Aiesot

• Cafe Visitor
    • Share Post
Reply #10 on: March 25, 2014, 08:16:35 PM
Same here! I would rather pay £2 for a game and read the whole story rather than waiting for 4 hours till I can read another few pages - which mostly only lasts for not even a minute.
Aww I'm actually so jealous right now! I remember when I was younger, I always wanted to become a riding instructor so I could work with horses all the time. But as I grew, this dream kind of faded away, however horse riding is still my little hobby that brings a smile to my face. Its like my whole childhood :grin: .
I like to think that one day I will be rich enough to buy and take care of at least one horse (yea I can totally see it happen, not XD). But anyways, as I said before, I'm really jealous! The only animal I had was a hamster that lived for.. 3 years which is quite unusual :shock2:

LadyAyaRose

• Cafe Neighbor
    • Share Post
Reply #11 on: March 25, 2014, 08:38:32 PM
When I was young I wanted to be an Olympic Show Jumper or Dressage..That was my dream job. I always found them elegant, and to this date I still watch them. Think that's the only Olympic thing I actually pay attention to lol.  But that didn't come to be lol, well yet anyway.
 But I did meet the Team GB's Equestrian Team at the London Olympics, and that was by accident as me, my brother and my friends got lost and they re directed us. Made my day Lawl.

I still remember  Carl Hester telling me not to give up on my dream (as he heard me about not having a chance at this) as I'm still young and still got a chance because he was an old fart, and he is doing this. Best words I've ever heard in the last few years haha.

Share via facebook Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via twitter

xx
Good day.

Started by Gwen on Introductions

10 Replies
Last post January 26, 2015, 11:53:40 AM
by DragonCryings
xx
Introduction :3

Started by S.Sumire on Introductions

2 Replies
Last post August 18, 2014, 06:34:45 AM
by S.Sumire
xx
Introduction! ( •??•? )?

Started by kyuu on Introductions

8 Replies
Last post February 05, 2014, 11:23:13 AM
by kyuu
xx
hello everyone for my late introduction

Started by Youkomix on Introductions

5 Replies
Last post December 11, 2013, 09:40:37 PM
by Youkomix
xx
Late Introduction!

Started by Lilwyn on Introductions

2 Replies
Last post July 08, 2014, 01:11:24 AM
by Lilwyn

* Cafe Chat

Refresh History
  • Keyra: it's a shame its no longer active
    November 23, 2023, 12:39:45 AM
  • Keyra: Hi i just rediscovered this again
    November 23, 2023, 12:39:38 AM
  • kokoro-cafe: Wow! Can't believe there's still visitors
    August 22, 2023, 12:08:14 AM
  • Lilwyn: Stopping by to say Hello! :)
    August 18, 2023, 05:44:07 AM
  • SushiMartyr: nonetheless, I feel satisfied with the job I’ve done
    June 30, 2023, 03:15:00 PM
  • SushiMartyr: (fr tho, Tomo-kun is my one and only husbando)
    June 30, 2023, 03:14:11 PM
  • SushiMartyr: It doesn’t seem like anyone’s still here, so no one’s probably around to see me defend my best boi from Scarlet Fate xD
    June 30, 2023, 03:13:37 PM
  • SushiMartyr: Hi
    June 30, 2023, 07:20:37 AM
  • Sakuragawa: Hello to anyone who's still here in 2023  :wave:
    March 27, 2023, 03:29:52 AM
  • Godingame: Is there a community somewhere for the cinderella contract?
    March 01, 2022, 07:22:30 AM
  • Sakuragawa: Another new year, it's 2021. Hope everyone is healthy and well.
    March 28, 2021, 07:45:11 PM
  • KoronoChoi: dandelion wishes
    April 18, 2020, 05:04:30 PM
  • Sakuragawa: The last post was from 2018 and now it is 2020... Hello everyone, hope you are well  :rofl:
    January 05, 2020, 07:31:10 AM
  • Amavanna: Hey I'm looking for some Invites for the games I play can you guys add me, my codes are Angel or devil: HwTcTPa4V2 Hero in Love: B9J4rQDvK2 Never look back: Jf7LG1Xq7c Cant say no: GEYDwJpPju Lost island: GijCVsxGSi Mononoke Kiss: LuyDJDxHhG Magic Sword: Kq2heLxqqn
    October 02, 2018, 02:13:37 PM
  • Amavanna: Hey new here everyone doing ok?
    October 02, 2018, 02:00:30 PM
  • Lilwyn: Hey everyone! It's been awhile since I last stopped by, how is everything?
    October 02, 2018, 03:33:45 AM
  • HakuokiScientia: Is there a CG or a walkthrough for Is it love Peter here? Haven't found around when I googled it :(
    October 02, 2018, 01:35:21 AM
  • kokoro-cafe: @harumia Hi! Welcome to KC :) How are you doing?
    September 11, 2018, 02:53:40 PM
  • harumia: Hi hi! I'm fairly new here (tho I've known KC for years). How are you all?
    September 06, 2018, 06:21:03 PM
  • Mortis: destiny ninja touch my heart spin-off walkthrough
    July 26, 2018, 08:11:25 PM
  • BloodyDagger: Thank you! I checked the group's website and found it! I'm so happy I finally find a decent walkthrough ^^
    June 01, 2018, 02:03:59 PM
  • Sakuragawa: @BloodyDagger after a bit of Googling, it seems that a walkthrough should be included should be included with the English patch? The person/group that's making the the patch linked a JP walkthrough too.
    May 31, 2018, 09:20:56 PM
  • BloodyDagger: Hello, i'm new here, does anyone know where I could get a walkthrough for the pc game aniversary no kuni no alice? I've been searching far and wide and I still can't find it ....
    May 31, 2018, 02:17:19 PM
  • Sakuragawa: Ikemen Revolution is out for Android and iOS! [link]
    May 31, 2018, 12:14:47 AM
  • Oichi: code realize
    May 24, 2018, 11:33:14 AM
  • Oichi: code realize
    May 24, 2018, 11:32:58 AM
  • kokoro-cafe: Hi!
    March 05, 2018, 06:40:42 PM
  • Faith@p: Hii
    March 02, 2018, 12:25:09 PM
  • Faith@p: Hi
    March 02, 2018, 12:24:51 PM
  • Stulluna: Hello, is anyone online?
    March 01, 2018, 03:05:09 AM
  • kokoro-cafe: Actually, just to clarify, are you talking about the paid version or the party version?
    February 14, 2018, 05:02:08 PM
  • kokoro-cafe: No, sorry :(
    February 13, 2018, 04:20:20 PM
  • cain0425: if that case is there any tips you could give on getting the super happy ending for the game?
    February 07, 2018, 09:32:37 AM
  • kokoro-cafe: Possibly but unlikely anytime soon :(
    February 06, 2018, 01:50:34 PM
  • cain0425: will there ever be update on season 3 or season 4 walkthrough of My Forged Wedding you guys only have up to season 2.
    February 06, 2018, 02:37:51 AM
  • RukiKei: Enchanted in the moonlight
    January 18, 2018, 08:03:36 AM
  • kokoro-cafe: Hi!
    January 16, 2018, 06:00:42 PM
  • Emi Nguyen: Hi
    January 05, 2018, 07:51:54 AM
  • Emi Nguyen: Emi Nguyen
    January 05, 2018, 07:51:45 AM
  • kokoro-cafe: Happy Holidays too Sakuragawa!
    December 05, 2017, 02:44:10 PM
  • Sakuragawa: Happy Holidays!  :wave:
    November 23, 2017, 02:47:48 PM
  • Sakuragawa: Made some great memories here and met some nice people.
    November 11, 2017, 03:31:16 AM
  • Sakuragawa: I know it's not Thanksgiving yet, but I want to say that I'm thankful for the existence of KC.  :heart:
    November 11, 2017, 03:29:54 AM
  • angle: hi
    November 05, 2017, 09:55:07 PM
  • Sakuragawa: Happy Halloween ehe
    November 01, 2017, 12:53:05 AM
  • Dawn Skinner: Contract marraige
    September 26, 2017, 08:51:33 PM
  • Satharn: :)
    September 23, 2017, 07:37:31 PM
  • Satharn: Hey there
    September 23, 2017, 07:37:16 PM
  • kokoro-cafe: What game is ths for?