collapse

* Events

Sorry! There are no calendar events available at the moment.

* Recent Posts

Author Topic:  Favorite & Least Favorite Characters from Anime/Manga/Otomes  (Read 20226 times)

ArtemiS2

• Cafe Lover
  • Liked: 0
  • LeviMika ♥
    • Share Post
  • Mobile Device OS: iOS
Not sure if a discussion for this exists already, but if it does, i'll delete it ^^

I was curious to know who everyone's favorite and least favorite characters throughout various anime/manga/games tend to be and why? Do you lean towards certain types or is it random/specific to the show/manga/game?

For my usually favorites, i tend to like the womanizers :blush3:
  • KBTBB's Baba
  • SPC's Ryoichi
  • MFW's Saeki
  • EiTM's Miyabi
  • Nameless' Yuri
even though i don't think i would ever go for these hooligans in real life, i just become drawn (fufuuu get it? jk) to these overtly-confident 2D men ==;;). maybe it's because i find it even more satisfying when these guys show me their true emotions in genuine ways......or i just like pervs. lmao  :sweat:

But sometimes, I also like the comedic relief characters like MFWP's Yuta and SWD:NL's Sasuke (but these tend to be the rarest types of characters I like...)

My second largest category of characters I tend to like are the smug-smartass-seemingly apathetic ones...hmm...kuudere-ish? but i dont like limiting them into tropes so i'll stick with the descriptions lmao (and if they have a terribly tragic or difficult past, i'm probably a goner):
  • Dramatical's Noiz
  • SNK's Levi
  • Ouran's Kyouya
  • Black Butler's Ciel...who is also considered in my next note
Although, last, definitely not the least, these types of characters i'll like 99.9% of the time, are
  • the older, gentlemanly folk. Most recently I'm really liking Log Horizon's Nyanta (his Japanese VA sounds like buttery velvet i tell you) and Dandy Shot's Soichiro.
  • and perhaps most randomly, hot men with eyepatches. lol just can't help it :icecream: defying all logic by being sho masculinely purdyy (yes, i'm waiting for you Byron from Midnight Cinderella TTuTT)

Least favorites...oh goodness.  I definitely have types I really abhor...such as characters who physically or emotionally abuse otheres to a humiliatingly degrading degree *coughMINKcough*, completely doormat characters (not just those who are slightly shy and socially awk but take everything as is and never disrupts the status quo like Yui from Diabolik Lovers) and lastly, loud/obnoxious/ignorantly naive characters in anime/manga (like Eren from SNK).

Would love to see everyone else's favorites and not-so-favs!  :rofl:

Linkback: https://kokoro-cafe.net/index.php?topic=1425.0
BMPP Friend ID: 268404
MFWP Friend ID: 107059
Midnight Cinderella: 7Qya0DaV
Cheritz♥

Advertise Here

Aiwethryne

• Cafe Manager
  • Cafe Neighbor
  • Liked: 38
  • Stalker of the Unseelie Court... Laughing at Smut
    • Share Post
    • Illustrious Fathoms
  • Mobile Device OS: Android & iOS
Reply #1 on: March 02, 2015, 02:54:58 AM
Yeah, so... I have a thing for shotas...

It's extremely difficult for me to point out favorites in the whole of a genre. Easier if the question were favorites within a specific title. Never really go out of my way to especially dislike any character, either. Half of the time they are NPCs or non-bishie antagonists, anyway. Unless I rewatch/play everything I had been exposed to before, it feels so wrong to leave out anyone that I have simply forgotten. *rarely remembers names, too*

So here's *one* favorite~

Coupe-sama~
Spoiler  Hidden:

Because you assume he's just like a giant plush toy, but he turns around and becomes a megane bishie and kicks ass~ <3
« Last Edit: March 02, 2015, 03:00:28 AM by Aiwethryne »
Click for my game codes
(Or go to my forum profile bio)

...REEEAAAAHH.

ArtemiS2

• Cafe Lover
  • LeviMika ♥
    • Share Post
Reply #2 on: March 02, 2015, 03:41:42 AM
hahaha saw your crossout there :whistle:

so i meant in terms of if you happen to have a favorite character that just made you happy whenever he/she appeared on screen/page/throughout a game and could do no wrong :] and if there happened to be a pattern there or not~~ and i guess these characters are easier to pinpoint in otomes but wanted to open it up to errrythang xD

AND LOL to that godzilla-like plushie!! and is that a pink heart on his tummY? mad cute lol for some odd reason he reminded me of the shinigami Ryuk from Death Note...even though they look nothing alike...lmao but another fav character of mine from that anime haha maybe it's the large mouths...? o.O

S.Sumire

• Cafe Neighbor
  • Liked: 18
  • I draw
    • Share Post
    • dA
Reply #3 on: March 02, 2015, 05:23:22 AM
Ivaan~~ <3 <3

I'm usually attracted to cool (like cold or heartless..or something like that o3o) guys who are secretly caring and with handsomely scary face :eat:
Like Ivan, Ivan(BMP2), Eisuke(kbtbb)...Masaya(msp).... Yamato(mfw)...er.. Kitazawa(OLer)....and so on e.e

But, there are guys with "handsomely scary face" like Goto and Genji etc, but I'm not really into affairs and militaries (excluding knights)...

Oh yeah, and there is this strange thing... I like every character voiced by Kamiya Hiroshi  :love3: somewhat like how I like Gackt, even if he's acts as the villain in a drama and laughing like crazy I still like him o3o (I actually went and watched the series just so see him and stopped watching it after he died... :sweat:) but I'm not really into villains...I like guys on our side~

I can't come up with anyone from anime and manga...I know I really liked someone but....my brain is not functioning well right now...all I can think of when I hear fav. guy is Ivaan~  :love3:

Arisa-chan

• Cafe Neighbor
    • Share Post
  • Mobile Device OS: Android
Reply #4 on: March 02, 2015, 05:52:56 AM
Simply love tsundere type and hate yandere  :sweat:
Cool guys with sensitive heart, gorgeous smile and tend to act than to talk
...and pervy type... :giggle:

From otome game, I fall hard for Joshua the most
His character and build, eyes and hair color...I love them all
He's hard to understand and also shy...not honest indeed...but somehow cute and loveable  :love: :love:

Asena and Isuka (CC), Saeki (MFWP), Sakura (MSP), Assad and Ali Baba (Arabian Nights)..that's the example

The least I choose usually ones that seems plain or too normal, ex: Keita (MSP)
Looks cool but actually quite boring, doormate type, or just a plain jerk
Rarely...just a weird character that I really can't stand them...like Edward (BMPP)

Takao and Ren are almost including this type...but saved by their quirkiness and shyness. Anyway....Takao is manly enough to get my heart flutters from time to time

I want to add Izaku (Kanata Kara), Douglas (Miriam) and Ren (Skip Beat) to my long time love list ;p
and most of main characters created by Hikawa Kyoko
« Last Edit: March 02, 2015, 08:24:49 AM by Arisa-chan »

Sakuragawa

• Cafe Addict
  • Liked: 7
  • Gian = love //
    • Share Post
    • Twitter
Reply #5 on: March 02, 2015, 06:57:29 AM
I also have a thing for shotas

It's hard to pick a favorite. Since Gian is my fav(fufu he's a manga character too), I'm gonna go with the merciless types that takes care of their own(friends, family, etc). I also like devoted/single-minded characters. Other examples are Shiba Tatsuya, (Saint) Seiya, Joseph Joestar, Neuro.

I like a lot of the characters voiced by Suzuki Tatsuhisa. Gian, Makoto, Yuma, Ban, Tezuka, Takao, Takasu,(and even Claude) to name a few. One of my least favorite characters is Yoshida Haru though. I didn't find him particularly interesting. 

I have a whole different preference with otome games, mostly because I wouldn't find the same types I like in manga/anime in otome games. I'll choose guys that I'll actually like irl. Sweet characters that will treat me right. Wakasa, Takao, Giles, Kunihiko.
My least favorite are those characters that don't know when to gtfo: Saeki, Ichika, Tori.

I also don't like tsunderes, the exception being red-heads.

Vixey

• Cafe Addict
  • Liked: 4
  • Mrs. Fenrir~♥ /// On Hiatus from Playing
    • Share Post
    • Vixey's Tumblr
Reply #6 on: March 02, 2015, 10:19:44 AM
I don't know what my type is. I have a thing (fetish?) for guys with glasses. (Fictional as well as most of the guys I've dated/crushed on in real life ^^; ) But not all otome guys with glasses have appealed to me, to my surprise. And I also like the shy, sweet types. And the german shepherd type. Oh and...rich. But every guy in otome is rich haha XD

I dislike...the abusive, frightening, yandere, chauvenistic, rape-culture-perpetuating types. And most tsundere.

My favorite husbandos include:

#1 - King Luca Fenrir, Once Upon a Fairy Love Tale
He's actually a pushy, lying, jerkface in most of his main route and I didn't know if I could forgive him. But he shines in the events and how he is after the main story ends and he is totally loveable to me. He's the german shepherd type: loyal, growling, protective, selectively affectionate. In his case, he's literally a canine - being a wolf beastkin with ears, tail, and feral strength. Love him (ノ*゚▽゚*) I've talked about my adoration for him at great lengths already before, so I won't bore you with repetition~

#2 - Robert Phillip, Forbidden Love
He's got glasses, and he's my butler. But he can also out-fox anyone in the business world yet chooses to serve me. He can also be pretty naughty... (≧◡≦) ♡ 
He's the perfect butler relationship for me, like Soji Shirogane from Contract Marriage except he's under MY command~

#3 - Prince Edward*, Royal Midnight Kiss
*(I'm not entirely sure of his last name, see here)
I have never been into blondes but whoa does he change my mind. He is described as tenacious and I would definitely agree. He's cocky, confident, and a huge tease. He manages to pull it off without being mean or scary though. He's.. very alluring and charming. He also plays into the german shepherd type for me, but he's very regal about it. *swoons*

#4 Prince Edward Levaincois, Be My Princess/Party
I know, I know! I swear it's just a coincidence! He is nothing like the other Edward though. He is the sugary sweet type a lot of people can't stand. And french. And macarons. And glasses in private. His main story is simultaneously dramatic and extremely boring but I still fall into his arms. He represents my dream of having such a sweet, romantic, caring guy for whom I am a precious flower. Okay that sounds gross to have come from my mouth as a feminist, but I'm allowed to want a guy to just cherish me and take care of me~
His gentleness makes me forget all my troubles.

#5 Prince Yelisei Rossiyskaya, Cinderella Contract
He is also the sweet, shy type but in a different way. He is just an adorable puppy who would do anything. I want to pet his soft hair forever~

Guys I am still warming up to/getting to know:

Takao Maruyama, My Forged Wedding/Party
He's a handsome lawyer ($) who wears reading glasses and I picked him from the bunch because I got the feeling he would treat a girl right. And he does, but... he is way too shy and reserved. And obsessed with health/exercise. Any guy I have known to focus on keeping himself fit always expects his woman to be fit as well. I run from the hills when I encounter these types in real life, no matter how rich and attractive. As someone who is needy, curvy, body-positive, non-domestic, and lazy, he seems really incompatible. And yet, he has never once shown to be a shallow jerk about the health thing. And he has started to show a more assertive, affectionate side to him in the events. So I'm starting to enjoy myself more with him. :3

Takamasa Saeki, My Forged Wedding/Party
I brushed him off as a smooth-talking womanizer who doesn't take no for an answer, and his abuse of the pet-name Honey really bugs me. Even so, I have always found him sexy and appealing, and easily understand why he is so popular. Also, I hate surprises and every romantic gesture he pulls is one big surprise after another, never consulting me about anything! I often feel like we are not on the same page. And yet...he is extremely perceptive and always seems to know when I'm secretly not fine. I have also started to get used to the Honey thing, and was nearly brought to tears with his behavior in his birthday event and how much effort he put into reassuring and comforting me. I suddenly want to find my place with him.

Cyril Ingrays, Cinderella Contract
For a long time I found him a really annoying consistently on/off tsundere and didn't think I would ever touch his routes. Recently I started to see the appeal of him in the winter event, and that he might actually be pretty endearing and sweet.  I find myself wanting to get to know him more now.

Prince Roberto Button, Be My Princess/Party
Actually I know pretty much nothing about him and am on hiatus from the game but I know he's the one I want to play next, he just seems really cute and sensitive and fun. ^^

Kaiji Akizuki, My Sweet Bodyguard
Kaiji was my first otome boyfriend. He's also a bit of a german shepherd, though like with Takao he doesn't really admit or even show his feelings until the end of his route. I'd like to spend more time with him and continue our relationship, but will have to wait until I saved up enough points in my google wallet to see him in the paid game. Unless a Party version is made before then, who knows. But like a high school sweetheart, my first otome love will always have a special place in my heart~

Least favorite guys:

#1: Prince Yuri Rossiyskaya, Cinderella Contract
Oh where do I begin. Actually I probably can't say that much without spoilers but he is very yandere and frightens me. *backs away slowly*

#2: Prince Silvio, Once Upon a Fairy Love Tale
Ugh. Silvio. He is an SVU episode waiting to happen. (And Yuri would probably finish the job...) He's the worst kind of guy, who thinks "no" means "convince me." And he'd never believe he's guilty.

# And probably more to come. I imagine every guy from Kissed by the Baddest Bidder would probably also fall on this list, from what I've heard about that game and so I stay far away from it D:

aaaand this turned into a huge thing~

ArtemiS2

• Cafe Lover
  • LeviMika ♥
    • Share Post
Reply #7 on: March 03, 2015, 12:05:12 AM
hehe loving seeing people's favs ^^

[member=16386]S.Sumire[/member] completely agree with the no affairs thing, it's a real turn-off for me...i mean, i'm pretty forgiving for most of my otome men and can handle a moderate dosage of flirting but cheating is a def sayonara from me.  :wave:

[member=20863]Arisa-chan[/member] muhehehehe pervy men lovers unite!  :cheers: and omgoodness almost forgot about ali baba....he is seriously the sweetest x] if anything, wished he were just a tad pervy lol

and now to the both of y'all, any particular reason why you're interested in the cool on the outside but warm on the inside men? i always think they're a nice puzzle while playing otomes but i recently realized i have a couple of friends who are actually like that...and they're sometimes just annoying and a real pain in the :wry: but this is also irl...where i dont nearly have enough control over anything xP and can't just power them off or restart 'em lol

[member=17962]Sakuragawa[/member] mmm interestinggg just the fact that they have red hair, even with a tsuntsun character, makes you more willing to fall for them?

[member=19266]Vixey[/member] you are going to have to enlighten me to what a german shepherd type of guy is...is it someone who's loyal and ruggedly handsome?  :giggle: also, for a lot of your favs, is it a coincidence you seem to like a lot of "princely"/fairy tale men? :icecream: i've realized that although i do tend to like slice of life stories, i'm pretty much a sucker for fantastical ones...especially if they have a kitsune or animalistic man in there :love3:

Sakuragawa

• Cafe Addict
  • Liked: 7
  • Gian = love //
    • Share Post
    • Twitter
Reply #8 on: March 03, 2015, 01:07:18 AM
I can't really explain it well. Maybe it's the cute personality/aura or the color just draws me in.
Spoiler  Hidden:

Arisa-chan

• Cafe Neighbor
    • Share Post
Reply #9 on: March 03, 2015, 01:13:45 AM
cool on the outside but warm on the inside man usually a really kind man
and I love the fact he's not being kind to any kind of people...I would be jealous all the time if he treats all the same way he treats me
moreover, it gives you special feeling if he just kinds to you  :love2:

yes, they're puzzle...and I love puzzles  :wry:
irl...I do have interests with them...tho I still don't understand them
and...I thought, I include in this type...myself I mean...
plus...I'm a bit M and like to get myself in trouble since it excites me  :whistle:

this type also...once he gets warm to you...he might be a pervy... :whistle:

[member=17962]Sakuragawa[/member] : what anime is that? That blushing face....grrr.... :love:

Aiwethryne

• Cafe Manager
  • Cafe Neighbor
  • Liked: 38
  • Stalker of the Unseelie Court... Laughing at Smut
    • Share Post
    • Illustrious Fathoms
  • Mobile Device OS: Android & iOS
Reply #10 on: March 03, 2015, 01:26:26 AM
^ Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun. I only knew about it because I saw it in Crunchyroll months ago and watched some of it. Never bothered with the manga. Not sure how much less or more funny it would be in the original.

@ ArtemiS2~
Yup~ Coupe-sama has a heart on his belly~ He reminds me more of Totoro, though. I have a feeling that was the intention.

I am one of the crazy people who actually likes yandere characters. Like, A LOT. Shota plus yandere. Go figure. But this is only in fictional love. I would be utterly terrified if this were real life yandere people and flee before I die from that person's jealousy and possessiveness.

Arisa-chan

• Cafe Neighbor
    • Share Post
Reply #11 on: March 03, 2015, 01:45:57 AM
Ah...that...I've read some chapters of it in the past  :sweat:
Its anime looks more interesting since I'm not into 4 panels manga

ArtemiS2

• Cafe Lover
  • LeviMika ♥
    • Share Post
Reply #12 on: March 03, 2015, 02:25:53 AM
[member=17962]Sakuragawa[/member] ohhh i've seen that anime. haha pretty cute and hilarious, i remember actually liking both the male leads in that one xD although oddly enough...no characters i'd fall for :cry: can't love em allll~~

[member=20863]Arisa-chan[/member] hmmm would you be okay with him being mean to most people? although i agree, if my man starting cuddling and kissing everyone...i'd probably be peeved. at the very least :P hahaha i am slightly M too (but that's usually physically... not really into yandere psycho-emotional pain lol cuz i'd probably end going yandere on their bum) although i have to say, [member=7333]Aiwethryne[/member] even though i rarely fall for yanderes, i do think they're usually the most interesting/multidimensional (the only yandere i like is probably Tei from Nameless, and he's definitely got a lot of feelings...and even more issues...
Spoiler  Hidden:

but i still hug you tei ~~ probably after Yuri doe :heart:
the type i'd love to pick their brains with, talk about their childhood, and discuss planning the perfect murder, at a cafe or something. as long as there's a lot of people/witnesses around me...ya know... :icecream:

Arisa-chan

• Cafe Neighbor
    • Share Post
Reply #13 on: March 03, 2015, 02:37:00 AM
being cool doesn't mean they're mean...
just not warm...

Izaku from Kanata Kara is perfect example for that
he's cool and distant, but also kind and awkward

tsundere more meany than any cool men  :sweat:

S.Sumire

• Cafe Neighbor
  • Liked: 18
  • I draw
    • Share Post
    • dA
Reply #14 on: March 03, 2015, 03:38:42 AM
All the talk about "cool" made me think of "Cool as a cucumber" although that's exactly what I/Arisa-chan are referring to...right?
And there is this one thing in RMK that reminded me xD When Rene came out wearing some cool (good looking) clothes, the text said he looked cool as a cucumber lol (I remember talking about it with someone)

Share via facebook Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via twitter

xx
Your favorite and least favorite settings/plots

Started by tssf on Otome Game Discussions

21 Replies
Last post March 18, 2015, 08:49:23 AM
by lyssa
xx
Manga and anime discussion

Started by Sakuragawa on General Discussions

77 Replies
Last post December 16, 2015, 12:00:43 AM
by Sakuragawa
xx
Your Favorite Pervert Guy

Started by BlancheLune on Game Polls

23 Replies
Last post December 10, 2014, 04:16:24 AM
by Kookiebish
question
What are your favorite apps?

Started by kokoro-cafe on General Discussions

12 Replies
Last post October 08, 2014, 07:39:57 PM
by Shinigami
xx
Who is your favorite in Destiny Ninja?

Started by Lilwyn on Game Polls

5 Replies
Last post September 01, 2014, 06:25:35 PM
by Sohee Alienoid

* Cafe Chat

Refresh History
  • Keyra: it's a shame its no longer active
    November 23, 2023, 12:39:45 AM
  • Keyra: Hi i just rediscovered this again
    November 23, 2023, 12:39:38 AM
  • kokoro-cafe: Wow! Can't believe there's still visitors
    August 22, 2023, 12:08:14 AM
  • Lilwyn: Stopping by to say Hello! :)
    August 18, 2023, 05:44:07 AM
  • SushiMartyr: nonetheless, I feel satisfied with the job I’ve done
    June 30, 2023, 03:15:00 PM
  • SushiMartyr: (fr tho, Tomo-kun is my one and only husbando)
    June 30, 2023, 03:14:11 PM
  • SushiMartyr: It doesn’t seem like anyone’s still here, so no one’s probably around to see me defend my best boi from Scarlet Fate xD
    June 30, 2023, 03:13:37 PM
  • SushiMartyr: Hi
    June 30, 2023, 07:20:37 AM
  • Sakuragawa: Hello to anyone who's still here in 2023  :wave:
    March 27, 2023, 03:29:52 AM
  • Godingame: Is there a community somewhere for the cinderella contract?
    March 01, 2022, 07:22:30 AM
  • Sakuragawa: Another new year, it's 2021. Hope everyone is healthy and well.
    March 28, 2021, 07:45:11 PM
  • KoronoChoi: dandelion wishes
    April 18, 2020, 05:04:30 PM
  • Sakuragawa: The last post was from 2018 and now it is 2020... Hello everyone, hope you are well  :rofl:
    January 05, 2020, 07:31:10 AM
  • Amavanna: Hey I'm looking for some Invites for the games I play can you guys add me, my codes are Angel or devil: HwTcTPa4V2 Hero in Love: B9J4rQDvK2 Never look back: Jf7LG1Xq7c Cant say no: GEYDwJpPju Lost island: GijCVsxGSi Mononoke Kiss: LuyDJDxHhG Magic Sword: Kq2heLxqqn
    October 02, 2018, 02:13:37 PM
  • Amavanna: Hey new here everyone doing ok?
    October 02, 2018, 02:00:30 PM
  • Lilwyn: Hey everyone! It's been awhile since I last stopped by, how is everything?
    October 02, 2018, 03:33:45 AM
  • HakuokiScientia: Is there a CG or a walkthrough for Is it love Peter here? Haven't found around when I googled it :(
    October 02, 2018, 01:35:21 AM
  • kokoro-cafe: @harumia Hi! Welcome to KC :) How are you doing?
    September 11, 2018, 02:53:40 PM
  • harumia: Hi hi! I'm fairly new here (tho I've known KC for years). How are you all?
    September 06, 2018, 06:21:03 PM
  • Mortis: destiny ninja touch my heart spin-off walkthrough
    July 26, 2018, 08:11:25 PM
  • BloodyDagger: Thank you! I checked the group's website and found it! I'm so happy I finally find a decent walkthrough ^^
    June 01, 2018, 02:03:59 PM
  • Sakuragawa: @BloodyDagger after a bit of Googling, it seems that a walkthrough should be included should be included with the English patch? The person/group that's making the the patch linked a JP walkthrough too.
    May 31, 2018, 09:20:56 PM
  • BloodyDagger: Hello, i'm new here, does anyone know where I could get a walkthrough for the pc game aniversary no kuni no alice? I've been searching far and wide and I still can't find it ....
    May 31, 2018, 02:17:19 PM
  • Sakuragawa: Ikemen Revolution is out for Android and iOS! [link]
    May 31, 2018, 12:14:47 AM
  • Oichi: code realize
    May 24, 2018, 11:33:14 AM
  • Oichi: code realize
    May 24, 2018, 11:32:58 AM
  • kokoro-cafe: Hi!
    March 05, 2018, 06:40:42 PM
  • Faith@p: Hii
    March 02, 2018, 12:25:09 PM
  • Faith@p: Hi
    March 02, 2018, 12:24:51 PM
  • Stulluna: Hello, is anyone online?
    March 01, 2018, 03:05:09 AM
  • kokoro-cafe: Actually, just to clarify, are you talking about the paid version or the party version?
    February 14, 2018, 05:02:08 PM
  • kokoro-cafe: No, sorry :(
    February 13, 2018, 04:20:20 PM
  • cain0425: if that case is there any tips you could give on getting the super happy ending for the game?
    February 07, 2018, 09:32:37 AM
  • kokoro-cafe: Possibly but unlikely anytime soon :(
    February 06, 2018, 01:50:34 PM
  • cain0425: will there ever be update on season 3 or season 4 walkthrough of My Forged Wedding you guys only have up to season 2.
    February 06, 2018, 02:37:51 AM
  • RukiKei: Enchanted in the moonlight
    January 18, 2018, 08:03:36 AM
  • kokoro-cafe: Hi!
    January 16, 2018, 06:00:42 PM
  • Emi Nguyen: Hi
    January 05, 2018, 07:51:54 AM
  • Emi Nguyen: Emi Nguyen
    January 05, 2018, 07:51:45 AM
  • kokoro-cafe: Happy Holidays too Sakuragawa!
    December 05, 2017, 02:44:10 PM
  • Sakuragawa: Happy Holidays!  :wave:
    November 23, 2017, 02:47:48 PM
  • Sakuragawa: Made some great memories here and met some nice people.
    November 11, 2017, 03:31:16 AM
  • Sakuragawa: I know it's not Thanksgiving yet, but I want to say that I'm thankful for the existence of KC.  :heart:
    November 11, 2017, 03:29:54 AM
  • angle: hi
    November 05, 2017, 09:55:07 PM
  • Sakuragawa: Happy Halloween ehe
    November 01, 2017, 12:53:05 AM
  • Dawn Skinner: Contract marraige
    September 26, 2017, 08:51:33 PM
  • Satharn: :)
    September 23, 2017, 07:37:31 PM
  • Satharn: Hey there
    September 23, 2017, 07:37:16 PM
  • kokoro-cafe: What game is ths for?