collapse

* Events

Sorry! There are no calendar events available at the moment.

* Recent Posts

Author Topic:  Midnight Cinderella: Ikémen Royal Romances  (Read 75641 times)

Sakuragawa

• Cafe Addict
  • Liked: 7
  • Gian = love //
    • Share Post
    • Twitter
  • Mobile Device OS: Android
Reply #15 on: December 24, 2014, 08:07:16 AM
I've just started Part 4 so I haven't gotten to that point yet.

Leo totally gets it. Wow. He's a nicer guy than I thought.

Advertise Here

ArtemiS2

• Cafe Lover
  • Liked: 0
  • LeviMika ♥
    • Share Post
  • Mobile Device OS: iOS
Reply #16 on: December 24, 2014, 08:13:34 AM
[member=17962]Sakuragawa[/member] ohoho you will be slapped with frustration soon xP and yea Leo is like like the omnipresent character who somehow knows what everyone is thinking/feeling and kinda/maybe(?) wants to help?

But I still really want some Byron lol  :evil: and can't help but squeal whenever his (oh so very) limited screen time comes on
BMPP Friend ID: 268404
MFWP Friend ID: 107059
Midnight Cinderella: 7Qya0DaV
Cheritz♥

OtomeBabe

• Cafe Neighbor
  • Liked: 35
    • Share Post
  • Mobile Device OS: Android & iOS
Reply #17 on: December 24, 2014, 10:10:05 AM
I just read what you said about nonstop events, Marie. Oh, no. I am going to have to make a judgment call over which games to keep up with, but I still love all my SWD games. MFW... Hmm... I still have main routes to play. Do you know what the event system is like?

Ah sorry I just saw this.

They didn't say much only that an event is coming for the unreleased character but you have to at least finish 1 route to be able to enter the campaign. For mission like Love Factor, Cybrid is pretty stable, so not raising such crazy amount to pass mission.

Note on MR, would it be nice if you have 5K pts before you start a route.

Sakuragawa

• Cafe Addict
  • Gian = love //
    • Share Post
    • Twitter
Reply #18 on: January 05, 2015, 06:27:32 AM
[member=15717]ArtemiS2[/member]
Forbidden love! (。•ω•。)
Spoiler  Hidden:
WTF he has some unknown disease Σ(‘◉⌓◉’) even though he usually seems to be in perfect health. I want to see Giles w/o clothes. Is he more muscular than he looks in those clothes? (≖ლ≖๑ )フ Alyn doesn't look that muscular either.

I don't know how I feel about Nico. It was a complete surprise. Not a very exciting one though. It didn't have much impact. In fact it came off as flaky. What was he even trying to do?

How does Leo know so much. omf Is he Cupid?

Miyakitt

• Frequent Cafe Visitor
    • Share Post
Reply #19 on: January 05, 2015, 07:41:49 AM
So far, I really like this game.

I really wanted to do Leo's route first ;-; but he's not available

Spoiler  Hidden:
IDK if this is really necessary since you can find this out if you poke around a little, but I figured since Alyn and Leo are twins, Alyn would be the closest thing I'd get to having Leo >_>

Does Leo kind of just hover around no matter which route you take?

Aiwethryne

• Cafe Manager
  • Cafe Neighbor
  • Liked: 38
  • Stalker of the Unseelie Court... Laughing at Smut
    • Share Post
    • Illustrious Fathoms
Reply #20 on: January 05, 2015, 08:20:27 AM
In Louis' route, yeah, pretty much. But Leo is bound to get a route some time soon or later. All these currently background characters get some sort of shadow in their expressions, probably explained in their routes. Leo's flirtyness does not make me want his to be an earlier release. Rather have Byron or painter man. I don't know why, but Nico oddly looks like a mouse every time I see him.

How much better are the paid scenes? It seemed like an entire scene was skipped when I read normal, so I hope that there was more explanation in the sweet ones. I'm really not that excited by Louis's route so far, however. I mean, I did expect as much, but he was too visually cute for me not to choose first. But a cold, perfect man, pushing her away. Then poof. He wants to stay with her. I cannot see what is so good about the MC. The whole Princess Elect process is bs.

I am also having the hardest time winning in these Princess Lessons. In all the times I did the Lessons, I had only got Excellent five consecutive times a total of two times. Friends don't increase one's Charm, which is really disappointing. With what limited clothing space I have and am unable to increase for free, I'd rather not fill it all up just to get Excellents, though.
Click for my game codes
(Or go to my forum profile bio)

...REEEAAAAHH.

Miyakitt

• Frequent Cafe Visitor
    • Share Post
Reply #21 on: January 05, 2015, 09:07:22 AM
Nico kind of freaks me out sometimes. He looks like he's plotting something all the time

But anyways, the paid scenes? I guess it's all subjective whether you think they're worth it or not. I do like that they're saved so you can read them over and over again. I would say that they're pretty lengthy, because it really is another whole scene in between. I haven't done any of the normal scenes so I don't know how much of a skip there is, but it does sort of bridge the gap between chapters.

I only have two so far and I think there's 4 per route? Do I think it was worth it? Eh~ I liked it, but you're not really missing anything important plot wise I think? It's kind of like just an extra fluff scene.

I dropped a ridiculous amount of coins for this game already because I really wanted to see those 'side scenes' with the suitors in that grab bag. The scenes were okay. I'm glad it didn't take me many tries to get them because they're pretty short and they all hint at the same thing.

I did like the items though ...

It's definitely a bit difficult to get through this game without spending money, which I kind of don't like. As you said, Aiwethryne, you don't get a whole lot of clothing space, and I feel like they throw a lot at you. Like, way more than you'd have space for. I don't remember seeing any items for that on the login sheets either ...

Aquitaine

• Cafe Addict
    • Share Post
Reply #22 on: January 06, 2015, 09:23:06 PM
I think that Alyn and Leo are way different. Probably their past will play a huge role in both the routes but the characters and what they do and their plans seems very different. Leo seems to be super interesting and hope for his route though I also want Byron's!

Aiwethryne

• Cafe Manager
  • Cafe Neighbor
    • Share Post
    • Illustrious Fathoms
Reply #23 on: January 13, 2015, 01:55:12 AM
Nico looks like eye candy in his... other outfit, though~~ I finally got to the ending~ Hopefully the Honey route is nice and sweet.

And the "Dance Beneath the Stars - Under Love's Spell" event started~ I wouldn't have noticed until much later if I hadn't seen a mention in the cbox. Going for Louis~~ I still find him yummy. But is there music in this story? So far (the first scene) there's nothing. If there's no music, I want to mute. Please input~ And I need mates. What are mates for in the event, though? As most of the players just starting the event are beginners, it's at least making getting Excellents really easy.

I guess that is it for needed avatar items in the main route, but now my storage is maxed out. Soooo glad I was smart enough not to accept the avatar items that do not have time limits. It sadly does not look like we get storage. Just more avatars, damn it. As cute as they are, I just... want them all!

Sakuragawa

• Cafe Addict
  • Gian = love //
    • Share Post
    • Twitter
Reply #24 on: January 13, 2015, 02:50:39 AM
He didn't get much screen time but I want Sid too. Why hasn't anyone mentioned him yet? :) I like his ponytail. I find him intriguing.

I wonder why almost all the guys are wearing earrings? A status symbol maybe?

Leo looks even better with glasses. (⺣◡⺣)♡*

Most used phrase in Giles' route by MC:
Spoiler  Hidden:
"Oh, Giles"
((-_-))

Aiwethryne

• Cafe Manager
  • Cafe Neighbor
    • Share Post
    • Illustrious Fathoms
Reply #25 on: January 13, 2015, 02:58:45 AM
I saw Sid a few times in Louis' route, and Nico is quite pivotal in this story, as well. Ah, route differences.

Wow. Everyone really does favor earrings. *glances at all their portraits* A few days ago, I was wondering about Louis' earring because of his personality. When did he get it? As a child? o.o

Spoiler  Hidden:
Still staring at the character portraits, and OMG. Byron and Nico have the same earring! But they wear it on different ears. Are they, like, pair earrings or something? XD It'd actually make sense, as Nico is the Jan of this world.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2015, 03:04:12 AM by Aiwethryne »

Sakuragawa

• Cafe Addict
  • Gian = love //
    • Share Post
    • Twitter
Reply #26 on: January 16, 2015, 05:27:53 AM
New main route coming soon. "This Winter," it's winter now right? Who's it gonna be?
You must be a registered user to view this.
Login Here

Aiwethryne

• Cafe Manager
  • Cafe Neighbor
    • Share Post
    • Illustrious Fathoms
Reply #27 on: January 16, 2015, 06:02:19 AM
This killed me.

While I'm happy for a new character, I still need to finish Louis' route. I need 2000+ more Grace to pass the last challenge, but the event came along and stopped me in my tracks.

Also, I forgot to mention. Not only does having Friends not seem to do anything in the main route, a long while back when I was training, I found that being Friends does not exclude you from going up against that person. I went up against Sumire, and I know it was her because I screenshotted it and compared the info I could tell with her page.

Miyakitt

• Frequent Cafe Visitor
    • Share Post
Reply #28 on: January 16, 2015, 06:04:55 AM
New main route coming soon. "This Winter," it's winter now right? Who's it gonna be?
Login Here

Login Here

I love the posts on their Tumblr. Maybe because it was 3am and everything's funny at that time, but with what little they had I was laughing.

Aquitaine

• Cafe Addict
    • Share Post
Reply #29 on: January 18, 2015, 03:42:01 PM
I thought there was going to be an even for the bday as there is an announcement?

Share via facebook Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via twitter

* Cafe Chat

Refresh History
  • Keyra: it's a shame its no longer active
    November 23, 2023, 12:39:45 AM
  • Keyra: Hi i just rediscovered this again
    November 23, 2023, 12:39:38 AM
  • kokoro-cafe: Wow! Can't believe there's still visitors
    August 22, 2023, 12:08:14 AM
  • Lilwyn: Stopping by to say Hello! :)
    August 18, 2023, 05:44:07 AM
  • SushiMartyr: nonetheless, I feel satisfied with the job I’ve done
    June 30, 2023, 03:15:00 PM
  • SushiMartyr: (fr tho, Tomo-kun is my one and only husbando)
    June 30, 2023, 03:14:11 PM
  • SushiMartyr: It doesn’t seem like anyone’s still here, so no one’s probably around to see me defend my best boi from Scarlet Fate xD
    June 30, 2023, 03:13:37 PM
  • SushiMartyr: Hi
    June 30, 2023, 07:20:37 AM
  • Sakuragawa: Hello to anyone who's still here in 2023  :wave:
    March 27, 2023, 03:29:52 AM
  • Godingame: Is there a community somewhere for the cinderella contract?
    March 01, 2022, 07:22:30 AM
  • Sakuragawa: Another new year, it's 2021. Hope everyone is healthy and well.
    March 28, 2021, 07:45:11 PM
  • KoronoChoi: dandelion wishes
    April 18, 2020, 05:04:30 PM
  • Sakuragawa: The last post was from 2018 and now it is 2020... Hello everyone, hope you are well  :rofl:
    January 05, 2020, 07:31:10 AM
  • Amavanna: Hey I'm looking for some Invites for the games I play can you guys add me, my codes are Angel or devil: HwTcTPa4V2 Hero in Love: B9J4rQDvK2 Never look back: Jf7LG1Xq7c Cant say no: GEYDwJpPju Lost island: GijCVsxGSi Mononoke Kiss: LuyDJDxHhG Magic Sword: Kq2heLxqqn
    October 02, 2018, 02:13:37 PM
  • Amavanna: Hey new here everyone doing ok?
    October 02, 2018, 02:00:30 PM
  • Lilwyn: Hey everyone! It's been awhile since I last stopped by, how is everything?
    October 02, 2018, 03:33:45 AM
  • HakuokiScientia: Is there a CG or a walkthrough for Is it love Peter here? Haven't found around when I googled it :(
    October 02, 2018, 01:35:21 AM
  • kokoro-cafe: @harumia Hi! Welcome to KC :) How are you doing?
    September 11, 2018, 02:53:40 PM
  • harumia: Hi hi! I'm fairly new here (tho I've known KC for years). How are you all?
    September 06, 2018, 06:21:03 PM
  • Mortis: destiny ninja touch my heart spin-off walkthrough
    July 26, 2018, 08:11:25 PM
  • BloodyDagger: Thank you! I checked the group's website and found it! I'm so happy I finally find a decent walkthrough ^^
    June 01, 2018, 02:03:59 PM
  • Sakuragawa: @BloodyDagger after a bit of Googling, it seems that a walkthrough should be included should be included with the English patch? The person/group that's making the the patch linked a JP walkthrough too.
    May 31, 2018, 09:20:56 PM
  • BloodyDagger: Hello, i'm new here, does anyone know where I could get a walkthrough for the pc game aniversary no kuni no alice? I've been searching far and wide and I still can't find it ....
    May 31, 2018, 02:17:19 PM
  • Sakuragawa: Ikemen Revolution is out for Android and iOS! [link]
    May 31, 2018, 12:14:47 AM
  • Oichi: code realize
    May 24, 2018, 11:33:14 AM
  • Oichi: code realize
    May 24, 2018, 11:32:58 AM
  • kokoro-cafe: Hi!
    March 05, 2018, 06:40:42 PM
  • Faith@p: Hii
    March 02, 2018, 12:25:09 PM
  • Faith@p: Hi
    March 02, 2018, 12:24:51 PM
  • Stulluna: Hello, is anyone online?
    March 01, 2018, 03:05:09 AM
  • kokoro-cafe: Actually, just to clarify, are you talking about the paid version or the party version?
    February 14, 2018, 05:02:08 PM
  • kokoro-cafe: No, sorry :(
    February 13, 2018, 04:20:20 PM
  • cain0425: if that case is there any tips you could give on getting the super happy ending for the game?
    February 07, 2018, 09:32:37 AM
  • kokoro-cafe: Possibly but unlikely anytime soon :(
    February 06, 2018, 01:50:34 PM
  • cain0425: will there ever be update on season 3 or season 4 walkthrough of My Forged Wedding you guys only have up to season 2.
    February 06, 2018, 02:37:51 AM
  • RukiKei: Enchanted in the moonlight
    January 18, 2018, 08:03:36 AM
  • kokoro-cafe: Hi!
    January 16, 2018, 06:00:42 PM
  • Emi Nguyen: Hi
    January 05, 2018, 07:51:54 AM
  • Emi Nguyen: Emi Nguyen
    January 05, 2018, 07:51:45 AM
  • kokoro-cafe: Happy Holidays too Sakuragawa!
    December 05, 2017, 02:44:10 PM
  • Sakuragawa: Happy Holidays!  :wave:
    November 23, 2017, 02:47:48 PM
  • Sakuragawa: Made some great memories here and met some nice people.
    November 11, 2017, 03:31:16 AM
  • Sakuragawa: I know it's not Thanksgiving yet, but I want to say that I'm thankful for the existence of KC.  :heart:
    November 11, 2017, 03:29:54 AM
  • angle: hi
    November 05, 2017, 09:55:07 PM
  • Sakuragawa: Happy Halloween ehe
    November 01, 2017, 12:53:05 AM
  • Dawn Skinner: Contract marraige
    September 26, 2017, 08:51:33 PM
  • Satharn: :)
    September 23, 2017, 07:37:31 PM
  • Satharn: Hey there
    September 23, 2017, 07:37:16 PM
  • kokoro-cafe: What game is ths for?