collapse

* Events

Sorry! There are no calendar events available at the moment.

* Recent Posts

Author Topic:  Manga and anime discussion  (Read 27786 times)

Sakuragawa

• Cafe Addict
  • Liked: 7
  • Gian = love //
    • Share Post
    • Twitter
  • Mobile Device OS: Android
Reply #45 on: September 01, 2014, 05:20:14 AM
I think the first few episodes of Mahouka are rather slow and not much happens, and I didn't really know what direction this anime would take since the beginning had a different setting from the school that threw me. I think the anime gets more interesting around episode 13--about halfway through, when they have the competition between schools. That is when the students show off their skills. I like the MC. He's strong, cool, refined, educated, smart, handsome, etc.

I'm a bit reluctant to continue Zankyou no Terror, since they introduced that girl. I'm afraid that the show is going to go in a very different direction than it had been until that point. Sphinx v. Shibasaki.
Spoiler  Hidden:
Generally I do not like girls in my anime and the less the better. B/C they are annoying and mess with people.

Advertise Here

Rize

• Cafe Visitor
  • Liked: 0
  • I hate being interrupted when I'm eating.
    • Share Post
    • TsundereTendencies
Reply #46 on: September 01, 2014, 08:52:23 AM
I see. Actually I started watching it because of the male lead LOL! He's so handsome and in the story he's intelligent as well, so yeah.. I also got hooked cos of the fighting scenes and that's what I always anticipate the most! I just kind of lost interest cos of his sister. I cringe everytime her bro complex. Thank you for telling your thoughts! I might pick it up again.

Is that so? Do you mean Five? I see. As for me, I'm really enjoying it. Idk but I love everything about it and also I really love Watanabe's works.. prolly that's why I'm always looking forward to it!

The Cinderella Contract = 4my4WU
My Sweet Proposal = k2JzXy

Thank you so very much if you use my codes.

Sakuragawa

• Cafe Addict
  • Gian = love //
    • Share Post
    • Twitter
Reply #47 on: October 03, 2014, 09:44:09 PM
XD
Spoiler  saw this in the preview sample for a Hatoful Boyfriend book on Amazon:
« Last Edit: October 03, 2014, 09:46:03 PM by Sakuragawa »

Shinigami

• Cafe Visitor
    • Share Post
Reply #48 on: October 08, 2014, 07:57:08 PM
Let's talk about アニメ and 漫画 :wink: Or whatever related. C'mon.  :bash:
Just trying to find something to talk about with y'all and liven the place up. :whistle:

Some questions to get us started:
Do you like manga or anime more?
What languages do you like to read/watch in?
What genre, content, demographic do you like/fit into?
What anime/manga are you planning to watch/read?
What are you currently watching/reading?
If you don't read/watch manga/anime, why don't you?
 :book:  :smile: :clover:

Both ( but i don't find time to read them ._. )
English, Japanese and English
I like all the Genres anime has to offer  ^_^
Some of this Fall Anime Season
Currently watching Sword Art Online II, Accel World, Aquarion Evol, Arakawa Under the Bridge x Bridge and Bakumatsu Rock

S.Sumire

• Cafe Neighbor
  • Liked: 18
  • I draw
    • Share Post
    • dA
  • Mobile Device OS: iOS
Reply #49 on: October 08, 2014, 09:51:27 PM
Ah! I have been reading this manga named "Shinobi life" and it has been really bugging me! I just had to say my mind >.<
Spoiler  Hidden:
"From Konnichiwa: Many, many years ago, a ninja named Kagetora devoted his life to protecting Princess Beni (”Beni-Hime”). Unfortunately, they were attacked and Kagetora was flung into a lake, and sank to the bottom… And is somehow warped to the future where he sees the princess Beni being kidnapped. Little does Kagetora know that Beni is not the real princess, but rather her descendant. Beni, on the other hand, thought that Kagetora was just a cosplayer. Beni, the daughter of a rich man has already been kidnapped a hundred times already... But fear not because Kagetora is here. Will Kagetora be able to go back to the past, or will he remain by Beni’s side forever?" - just copy and pasted it from the description :P

So it's basically about Kagetora and Beni's "love-formation"

I like the art of the manga, If you look closely, the drawing actually improves along the way, that was a huge plus :>

As for the story, I like how their love starts, altho I kind of see clichés here and there, but it's good, it's good. I also liked how time splitting makes a bit sence
Spoiler  Hidden:
like when they (Kagetora and Beni) fall on the flood Kagetora says that he kind of feels like they did the same thing before, while for Beni, it was their first. Note: they just fall on the floor, kiss with Beni on top and entwine fingers! that is all! Who had perverted thoughts!? Eh? eh? O'.'o
But the thing that really bugs me is that, Beni's father! Aaargghh~~!!  :angry2:
Spoiler  Hidden:
At first when he sees Kagetora, he tests Kagetora if he can be suitable bodyguard for Beni and poor thing, he gets hit several times T.T. Then, the father argues with Beni, that she can't be together with Kagetora because he's from other era and they were not supposed to meet at the first place! After that, the father hits Kagetora for arguing with him about Beni's life and freedom. But theeeen! after a few chapters, the father is suddenly Hachikuma (!!!) who is from same era as Kagetora and his best friend's "ex-teacher"(which means that he knows Kagetora), who was supposed to be dead.

Phew~, I think I'm good now. This is some good ranting/nonsense from me :>
Oh and, I recommend for those who haven't read it yet to read ^^. It's a completed manga with 13 volumes, 64 chapters with 1 or 2 extra?

Lilwyn

• Cafe Manager
  • Cafe Addict
  • Liked: 23
  • Kyori
    • Share Post
Reply #50 on: October 09, 2014, 03:49:27 AM
Haha ive actually read this manga years ago and could not remember the name of it when it was brought up just the other day with my sister. Such a coincidence!

I personally liked it at the time i was reading it but looking back on it now it kinda annoys me!

I liked Kagetora's "friend" idk why but i always have a soft spot for those kind of characters...  :blush2:

MFWParty: 607a6cc3

Sakuragawa

• Cafe Addict
  • Gian = love //
    • Share Post
    • Twitter
Reply #51 on: October 09, 2014, 04:31:44 AM
I tried the first chapter of Shinobi Life. Couldn't get into it.
Spoiler  Hidden:
It didn't make enough sense to me. The characters' behaviors are weird. The worst thing is how dumb they all are. The SD drawings were annoying too and usually they are my favorites. First few pages in I knew I wouldn't like this manga because the pacing of the story was weird, er the panels didn't really transition well. It doesn't draw me in, rather it nags at me with the many faults in plain view. The Chinese names also threw me off.
What gives?

I've seen better time travel stories. I have three to recommend, all stories about Nobunaga though. Out of the three, Sengoku Strays is my favorite.
Spoiler  Hidden:
It's about a girl named Kasane who is transported into the Sengoku era and joins Nobunaga's army as a soldier. There are a fair amount of bishounen including Nobunaga(though the characters call him Kazusanosuke when referring to him by name) himself. :3

The second manga is Nobunaga no Chef, about a present day chef that winds up back in time and becoming Nobunaga's chef. It feels much more serious than Sengoku Strays but Ken is cool so yeah. :) It's pretty intense.

Third is Nobunaga Concerto. I'm watching the anime but haven't read the manga. The art is kinda weird and takes some getting used to but it's not bad. About a guy named Saburou who falls off a fence and goes back in time. He stands in for Nobunaga and decides to take over Japan or something, according to the textbook.

BTW, this Fall season's anime line-up seems promising. There's the 2nd season of Jojo part 3, Kiseijuu AKA Parasyte(which is finally getting an anime), Terra Formers(gross, but can't stop watching), Garo(dunno how the anime will fare but the live-action is good), Donten ni Warau(the manga's really good, bishounen are bountiful *^w^*), Nanatsu no Taizai(excellent shounen manga), Akatsuki no Yona(Yona's a cutie, and there are plenty of hot men cuz it's shoujo, and there's plot), Psycho-Pass 2(kinda not that excited about it w/o the thing with Kogami and Makishima).

Lilwyn

• Cafe Manager
  • Cafe Addict
  • Liked: 23
  • Kyori
    • Share Post
Reply #52 on: October 09, 2014, 04:41:11 AM
Im really looking forward to Psycho Pass! I need to see more Ginoza  :love3:

Also Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji! I loved the manga and now i get to see the anime! *fangirls*

Oh and Donten ni Warau! Gah! beautiful drawings in the manga and now in the anime!  :love:

Aiwethryne

• Cafe Manager
  • Cafe Neighbor
  • Liked: 38
  • Stalker of the Unseelie Court... Laughing at Smut
    • Share Post
    • Illustrious Fathoms
  • Mobile Device OS: Android & iOS
Reply #53 on: October 19, 2014, 03:02:41 PM
Jfjwndnd OMG THAT with the title I can't type is getting an anime?!?!?!? Coincidentally, I was reading the latest chapters again a few hours ago.

After my psychology test, I went to the shoujo filter to quickly get to all the romance junk I read once in a while. Just seeing how they rank in popularity makes me... I feel odd. But ironic that I flung myself back to innocent romance, when I've likely read over a thousand oneshots on the other end of the spectrum over the last month. *ahem* I've really just got to stop that train. My brain feels like mud because of that overexposure.

I was rewatching random episodes of certain anime for reasons of research, but it doesn't seem as fresh repeating them, even if I last watched them years ago. Really want to watch some new stuff that doesn't require me to glue my eyes to the screen to understand the story details. I can only multitask, darn it.
Click for my game codes
(Or go to my forum profile bio)

...REEEAAAAHH.

Sakuragawa

• Cafe Addict
  • Gian = love //
    • Share Post
    • Twitter
Reply #54 on: November 06, 2014, 05:25:34 AM
Donten ni Warau's ending theme, "ATTITUDE TO LIFE" by Galneryus sounds amazing! So Good~! Recently finished reading the manga. The feelz. T^T The ending theme sounds so bittersweet, it gets the feeling across. I don't know what the genre of music it's called(power rock?, power ballad?), but it's beautiful and nostalgic, like a 90's anime. Looping this song. The full song is even better.

I don't know why but I've been replaying the op song over and over and I keep forgetting it. It's not as strong as the ed. Strange.

Only seen 2 eps so far. Gotta find the time to watch more. I still love Shirasu(But Kotarou is a diff. story.)! :'( Him getting getting voiced by Sakurai Takahiro was a surprise at first but he's 120% fit for the role. He voiced so many white characters, most of them villains/antagonists. I want to hear him do the cute boyish voices again like Misaki(Junjou Romantica). He's been only voicing mature sounding characters lately.

OAO It already got an English dub?!! I won't watch it cuz I love the Japanese seiyuu but good going(hoping for Cantonese dub too). :D Yay, hope the anime does the manga justice and become the next big thing(after AoT). They should animate the prequels and side stories too.

Jojo(2012) got dubbed in Cantonese! >W< Yeah! I'm going to wait for more episodes before watching it with family(my siblings even though they are young). They've seen me watching it with subs, now I can really share it with them :3. As long as my dad doesn't find out and complain with the it's inappropriate BS.

Nanatsu no Taizai is great. From what I've seen so far, it's faithful to the manga and is as good as I remember it. Ban is voiced by my favorite seiyuu. >////< The op and ed are both great as well. Captivating, op esp. beautiful.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2014, 05:29:19 AM by Sakuragawa »

Aiwethryne

• Cafe Manager
  • Cafe Neighbor
  • Liked: 38
  • Stalker of the Unseelie Court... Laughing at Smut
    • Share Post
    • Illustrious Fathoms
  • Mobile Device OS: Android & iOS
Reply #55 on: November 06, 2014, 07:55:19 AM
I'm watching the rest of Magical Barristers while I work and watched until the most recent episode of Akatsuki no Yona. Reading some of the manga before eps. A few weeks or so ago I watched all (or at least until the latest episode) of SAO: Gun Gale. I'm always comparing since I read the light novel first.

But, really. The summary of Gun Gale Online: guns, motorcycles, and lightsabers. Fake Yuri Lowell is an added bonus... desu. I am pretty sure I watched it all the day before my psychology test, which I nearly fell asleep during yet somehow made the highest grade in class. And The Devil is a Part-Timer~ Oh, and I was eavesdropping on these silly youngsters talking about GGO as if it was the best thing EVAR. I keep having half the mind to stop working and rant about just how many anime are based off of light novels and visual novels. Dear lunchbox kids.

Some guy was giving me shnit about how I multitask while watching shows, calling it offensive to all the animators who worked too hard on the stuff to only be partially given attention. However, if I didn't effing do other junk at the same time, I wouldn't even attempt watching the episodes indefinitely. And I have done that for countless things; my DVR at 99% has fluffing shows and movies from over TWO YEARS AGO that I haven't had time to watch.

Then some other guy was looking at the art app on my phone a couple days ago to see what I post, and he said that I draw guys as if they were from a yaoi anime. OTL As much as people tell me that, I don't like being told that... Well, he actually said it wrong and called it "yuri" instead, but I knew what he meant. Pfft. Guys don't exist in yuri series.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2014, 08:15:03 AM by Aiwethryne »

Kookiebish

• Cafe Lover
    • Share Post
Reply #56 on: December 04, 2014, 01:17:25 AM
Let's talk about アニメ and 漫画 :wink: Or whatever related. C'mon.  :bash:
Just trying to find something to talk about with y'all and liven the place up. :whistle:

Some questions to get us started:
If you don't read/watch manga/anime, why don't you?
 :book:  :smile: :clover:

manga or anime more?

Usually, I like the mangas more.  It's like the whole book being better than the movie thing.  I still love to watch the anime though.

What language?
I watch anime subbed in English.  I can't do dubbed.  It gets a little tricky when the anime takes place in England(like Black Butler), but I still watch it subbed.  I can only read English unfortunately.

Genre, content?

I love romance, slice of life(sometimes), yaoi, horror, scifi, yaoi...

anime/manga plan to watch/read
Black Butler(I watched it,now I need to read it)
Sailor Moon(I'm two episodes in)
Free! (second season)

Currently watching/reading
Parasyte(watching)
Kamisama Kiss(reading)
bunch of yaoi(reading)

I watched very little anime growing up.  In high school I watched Vampire Hunter D, Akira, Battle Angel, and Crying Freeman.  I didn't see any Sailor Moon, but a friend made me watch some Sailor Moon hentai thing and I felt really bad.  =(

later in life a coworker brought me back to anime hard with Utena, Chobits, and Perfect Blue.

Sorry, if this is all scatterbrained.  I am scatterbrained today =(
Voltage codes:
EitM: 02n4DsA
KbtBB: 072rbbp
IYAT: 2qBUS41
10 Days: VvWQ130
BMP2:0nVAK41
MFW: Aj02AQ2

ArtemiS2

• Cafe Lover
  • LeviMika ♥
    • Share Post
  • Mobile Device OS: iOS
Reply #57 on: December 04, 2014, 03:38:02 AM
  • manga (usually more comprehensive and my imagination tends to be a lot better than reality...or at least in my head it always is anyway (pun maybe not intended keke :sweat:)

• i read in korean and english but prefer watching in korean and japanese (although for some anime series, like black butler, really enjoyed the english voicing :icecream:)

• tend to gravitate towards romance, comedy, slice of life, fantasy, psychological thrillers (BUT NO HORROR :faint:) and prefer materials geared towards a more mature/josei audience. if there's an older guy/ojisan in the mix :heart: doki doki. sigh if only death note had some romance in there, it would have checked off ALL OF MY BOXES :love: lol jk obvs...maybe...kinda...

• 아는사람 이야기 / Story of Someone We Know (plan to read when finished)
  • 치즈인더트랩 / Cheese in the Trap (plan to read when finished)
  • Kamisama Hajimemashita (plan to read when finished): loveddd the anime. don't know what it is with me and ayakashi/foxy-like beings but currently getting my fill via EITM's Miyabi :P
  • 창백한 말 / The Pale Horse (plan to read when finished)
  • Shingeki no Kyojin future eps (plan to watch, especially anything Levi-related :love3:)
  • so i noted all of these mangas with "when finished" because my patience level is non-existent and i tend to enjoy binge reading/watching entire series in one go instead (House of Cards anyone? that series release strategy should apply for EVERYTHINGGG :cryhappy:). Thus, the below responses are most likely due to my complete and utter ignorance of not realizing that the series was not completed and to my horror, enjoying it so much so that i'm kept anxiously waiting until its next release (ugh the paaaaiiiinn of waaaaiting)

• & (reading and suffering because no recent scanlations are up  :cry: very tempted to pickup Japanese just so I can read and finish this mange ~>_<~)
  • Ojikoi (reading)
  • Dear Brother! (reading)
  • Shuuden na Kankei (same suffering from lack of translated scans)
  • Shingeki no Kyojin (reading/suffering through month-long feels)
  • 소녀 더 와일즈 / Girls of the Wild's (reading)
BMPP Friend ID: 268404
MFWP Friend ID: 107059
Midnight Cinderella: 7Qya0DaV
Cheritz♥

Arisa-chan

• Cafe Neighbor
    • Share Post
Reply #58 on: December 04, 2014, 09:56:57 AM

I love both. Some better in manga and others better in anime

when I still have money to buy all manga, I bought many that published in my country
nowadays, i prefer reading scanlation (with english sub) but still buy few that include in my old collection. i also still buy some mangaka works which in my fave area
for anime, i prefer japanese with english sub
can't handle one with english dub..too weird

love romance, josei, comedy, yaoi and shounen-ai, adventure, mystery...almost everything that attract my attention

(scanning my long list bookmark of manga :sweat:)

regarding anime, my list isn't that long. along them would be: Gokujou! Mecha mote Iinchou (I really love her previous works anime Yumeiro Patissiere), Miyuki-chan in Wonderland, Glass Mask, Shounen Hollywood, Miracle Train

I practically eyeing everything new come up at scanlation web
reading everything within my genre fave and waiting patiently their continuation
My fave so far Skip Beat, Garasu no Kamen, Miiko!, Clamp works, Junjou Romantica, Love Stage etc etc ( to many to write here)
and just recently watch Love Stage, Yebisu Celebrities, Koisuru Boikun, Sex Pistols (which i love its manga as well but still ongoing  :crywave:)

« Last Edit: December 04, 2014, 10:11:00 AM by Arisa-chan »

Kookiebish

• Cafe Lover
    • Share Post
Reply #59 on: December 06, 2014, 06:03:11 PM
[/li][li] Kamisama Hajimemashita (plan to read when finished): loveddd the anime. don't know what it is with me and ayakashi/foxy-like beings but currently getting my fill via EITM's Miyabi :P

Have you tried Inu x Boku SS yet?  I watched the anime and loved it.  Heard the manga is super sad though.

Share via facebook Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via twitter

xx
Favorite & Least Favorite Characters from Anime/Manga/Otomes

Started by ArtemiS2 on General Discussions

51 Replies
Last post March 18, 2015, 03:18:37 PM
by miru-chan
xx
Manga

Started by kirona168 on General Discussions

0 Replies
Last post August 08, 2013, 12:33:10 AM
by kirona168
xx
Manga Gamer Licensing Survey

Started by OtomeBabe on Otome Game Discussions

4 Replies
Last post February 11, 2015, 07:52:20 PM
by OtomeBabe
xx
Last Anime You Watched From The Start To End?

Started by Shinigami on General Discussions

40 Replies
Last post November 21, 2015, 06:14:39 PM
by Sakuragawa
xx
Watching anime online

Started by Mizuki on General Discussions

30 Replies
Last post August 24, 2014, 05:46:20 PM
by Sakuragawa

* Cafe Chat

Refresh History
  • Keyra: it's a shame its no longer active
    November 23, 2023, 12:39:45 AM
  • Keyra: Hi i just rediscovered this again
    November 23, 2023, 12:39:38 AM
  • kokoro-cafe: Wow! Can't believe there's still visitors
    August 22, 2023, 12:08:14 AM
  • Lilwyn: Stopping by to say Hello! :)
    August 18, 2023, 05:44:07 AM
  • SushiMartyr: nonetheless, I feel satisfied with the job I’ve done
    June 30, 2023, 03:15:00 PM
  • SushiMartyr: (fr tho, Tomo-kun is my one and only husbando)
    June 30, 2023, 03:14:11 PM
  • SushiMartyr: It doesn’t seem like anyone’s still here, so no one’s probably around to see me defend my best boi from Scarlet Fate xD
    June 30, 2023, 03:13:37 PM
  • SushiMartyr: Hi
    June 30, 2023, 07:20:37 AM
  • Sakuragawa: Hello to anyone who's still here in 2023  :wave:
    March 27, 2023, 03:29:52 AM
  • Godingame: Is there a community somewhere for the cinderella contract?
    March 01, 2022, 07:22:30 AM
  • Sakuragawa: Another new year, it's 2021. Hope everyone is healthy and well.
    March 28, 2021, 07:45:11 PM
  • KoronoChoi: dandelion wishes
    April 18, 2020, 05:04:30 PM
  • Sakuragawa: The last post was from 2018 and now it is 2020... Hello everyone, hope you are well  :rofl:
    January 05, 2020, 07:31:10 AM
  • Amavanna: Hey I'm looking for some Invites for the games I play can you guys add me, my codes are Angel or devil: HwTcTPa4V2 Hero in Love: B9J4rQDvK2 Never look back: Jf7LG1Xq7c Cant say no: GEYDwJpPju Lost island: GijCVsxGSi Mononoke Kiss: LuyDJDxHhG Magic Sword: Kq2heLxqqn
    October 02, 2018, 02:13:37 PM
  • Amavanna: Hey new here everyone doing ok?
    October 02, 2018, 02:00:30 PM
  • Lilwyn: Hey everyone! It's been awhile since I last stopped by, how is everything?
    October 02, 2018, 03:33:45 AM
  • HakuokiScientia: Is there a CG or a walkthrough for Is it love Peter here? Haven't found around when I googled it :(
    October 02, 2018, 01:35:21 AM
  • kokoro-cafe: @harumia Hi! Welcome to KC :) How are you doing?
    September 11, 2018, 02:53:40 PM
  • harumia: Hi hi! I'm fairly new here (tho I've known KC for years). How are you all?
    September 06, 2018, 06:21:03 PM
  • Mortis: destiny ninja touch my heart spin-off walkthrough
    July 26, 2018, 08:11:25 PM
  • BloodyDagger: Thank you! I checked the group's website and found it! I'm so happy I finally find a decent walkthrough ^^
    June 01, 2018, 02:03:59 PM
  • Sakuragawa: @BloodyDagger after a bit of Googling, it seems that a walkthrough should be included should be included with the English patch? The person/group that's making the the patch linked a JP walkthrough too.
    May 31, 2018, 09:20:56 PM
  • BloodyDagger: Hello, i'm new here, does anyone know where I could get a walkthrough for the pc game aniversary no kuni no alice? I've been searching far and wide and I still can't find it ....
    May 31, 2018, 02:17:19 PM
  • Sakuragawa: Ikemen Revolution is out for Android and iOS! [link]
    May 31, 2018, 12:14:47 AM
  • Oichi: code realize
    May 24, 2018, 11:33:14 AM
  • Oichi: code realize
    May 24, 2018, 11:32:58 AM
  • kokoro-cafe: Hi!
    March 05, 2018, 06:40:42 PM
  • Faith@p: Hii
    March 02, 2018, 12:25:09 PM
  • Faith@p: Hi
    March 02, 2018, 12:24:51 PM
  • Stulluna: Hello, is anyone online?
    March 01, 2018, 03:05:09 AM
  • kokoro-cafe: Actually, just to clarify, are you talking about the paid version or the party version?
    February 14, 2018, 05:02:08 PM
  • kokoro-cafe: No, sorry :(
    February 13, 2018, 04:20:20 PM
  • cain0425: if that case is there any tips you could give on getting the super happy ending for the game?
    February 07, 2018, 09:32:37 AM
  • kokoro-cafe: Possibly but unlikely anytime soon :(
    February 06, 2018, 01:50:34 PM
  • cain0425: will there ever be update on season 3 or season 4 walkthrough of My Forged Wedding you guys only have up to season 2.
    February 06, 2018, 02:37:51 AM
  • RukiKei: Enchanted in the moonlight
    January 18, 2018, 08:03:36 AM
  • kokoro-cafe: Hi!
    January 16, 2018, 06:00:42 PM
  • Emi Nguyen: Hi
    January 05, 2018, 07:51:54 AM
  • Emi Nguyen: Emi Nguyen
    January 05, 2018, 07:51:45 AM
  • kokoro-cafe: Happy Holidays too Sakuragawa!
    December 05, 2017, 02:44:10 PM
  • Sakuragawa: Happy Holidays!  :wave:
    November 23, 2017, 02:47:48 PM
  • Sakuragawa: Made some great memories here and met some nice people.
    November 11, 2017, 03:31:16 AM
  • Sakuragawa: I know it's not Thanksgiving yet, but I want to say that I'm thankful for the existence of KC.  :heart:
    November 11, 2017, 03:29:54 AM
  • angle: hi
    November 05, 2017, 09:55:07 PM
  • Sakuragawa: Happy Halloween ehe
    November 01, 2017, 12:53:05 AM
  • Dawn Skinner: Contract marraige
    September 26, 2017, 08:51:33 PM
  • Satharn: :)
    September 23, 2017, 07:37:31 PM
  • Satharn: Hey there
    September 23, 2017, 07:37:16 PM
  • kokoro-cafe: What game is ths for?