collapse

* Events

Sorry! There are no calendar events available at the moment.

* Recent Posts

Author Topic:  Catching Up on Otome Game News  (Read 7707 times)

kokoro-cafe

• Cafe Owner
  • Cafe Neighbor
  • Liked: 44
    • Share Post
    • http://www.kokoro-cafe.net
  • Mobile Device OS: Android & iOS
on: September 04, 2013, 08:51:37 PM
Sorry guys been really busy this year.  Here are some otome games that have been released in the past months.

East Tower and East Tower-Kuon (Released for iOS, Android, PC)

Sakuya Morita (Name is changeable) always thought that her situation will be better if she was born as a man. One day, she was given the chance to try the new attraction at the Dream World virtual theme park, called the East Tower. Dream World is a virtual world where your inner wish can come true. Inside, Sakuya manages to transform into a man like what she has been wishing for. Later she finds other participants have also changed their appearance. And then an incident occurs, trapping everyone inside the virtual world.

What actually happened? Will they be able to return back to reality?
Everything is not as simple as it seems.

For more information:

$7.99 on iTunes (East Tower-Kuon)
$3.99 on iTunes (East Tower-Akio)
$3.99 on iTunes (East Tower-Takashi)

Free but in-App purchases on Google Play (East Tower)

Free but in-App purchases on PC (East Tower)

Sweet Fuse: At Your Side Released for PSP/PSN

Saki Inafune, niece to legendary game developer Keiji Inafune, can’t wait to visit her uncle’s new theme park. She’s been invited to the opening day ceremonies, and is looking forward to a day of fun and excitement when suddenly Count Hogstein—a villain as corpulent and cliché as he is evil—blows up the Ferris wheel, takes the park management hostage, and declares the beginning of a deadly series of games.

Desperate to save her uncle, Saki volunteers to be one of the participants in Hogstein’s games, and finds herself thrust into the midst of excitement very different from what she’d expected when she woke up that morning. She’ll need all of her cunning, determination, and exceptional insight to get herself and her fellow participants—all available bachelors—out alive and maybe, with a little luck, find love along the way.

For more information:

$29.99 with Amazon

$34.90 on Play-Asia

CAFE 0 ~The Drowned Mermaid~ Released for Android

A girl’s spirit with no recollection of her past find herself inside Cafe 0, a mysterious Cafe in the middle of nowhere. Served with only a glass of water by the peculiar waiter, Sui--soon she realized that she is about to relive the last seven days before her death.

Surrounding her are Ami, a girl who claimed to be her best friend, Tooru, a boy who is rumored to be her previous boyfriend, and Shou, the school’s doctor?what are their connection to her past and how are they related to her death?

Will she be in peace with her past, or will she haunt the living? It is all up to you to decide.

For more information:

Free but in-App purchase on Google Play

$9.99 on iTunes

dUpLicity ~Beyond the Lies~ Released for Android

Yukina Kudou looks like your normal high school student, but she has a huge secret. She was ordered by someone to be the girlfriend of Youji Kataoka. She doesn't know why, nor what the true purpose behind it is. Everything begins from a mistake of the past and continues on as an eternal lie.

In the end, What will she find beyond the lies?

For more information:

Demo on Google Play
$10.32 on Google Play

Fate/Knight Rhapsody for PC (Doujin Game)

This event occurs before the girl by the name of King Arthur passes away.

Before she makes a contract with the world and before the 4th holy grail war…
??the continuation of a dream.

As the girl lay in a coma, she had a flashback of her life??
The days of King Arthur and the knights of the round, those glorious days of her past.

“What is your wish?”

An unknown voice drew her back to relive history.
Upon revisiting her past, can she find the answer that she seeks?

This time, I can change my fate.

For more information:

Official Site

Miranda's Choice Released for PC

Miranda spent most of her life living peacefully on a small island. Her only company are her father, a magic being who serves him, and a man who has been living on the island even longer than her.

One day, a violent storm brings new people into her life...

For more information:

Official Site

Blue Rose Released for PC

Blue Rose is an interactive ‘visual novel’, following the viewpoint of the female knight Lena as she enters an unknown world deep in the mountains.

For more information:

Official Site

Linkback: https://kokoro-cafe.net/index.php?topic=595.0
« Last Edit: July 31, 2014, 08:10:20 AM by kokoro-cafe »

Advertise Here

OtomeBabe

• Cafe Neighbor
  • Liked: 35
    • Share Post
Reply #1 on: September 08, 2013, 01:35:22 PM
if I may add for this :

AREA-X - A Time Traveling Otome Game

In the far future, people live 1000 meters deep underground. Technology is abundant, but life is a constant struggle. An organization sought to end this by sending people back in time to recover lost natural resources. Elcia is one of such people. As a Time Negotiator, it's her job to travel across various dimensions and negotiate with people of the past.

However, in a strange twist of fate, Elcia accidentally stumbled upon an unknown dimension known as "Area-X" during her very first mission. Following its discovery, more bizarre incidents and conspiracies awaited her one after another - all of this eventually led to discovering the uncanny nature of the world and how it all ties to Elcia’s very own mysterious past...

For more information:

Official Site
It costs € 20.58
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 12:00:00 AM by Guest »

Aiwethryne

• Cafe Manager
  • Cafe Neighbor
  • Liked: 38
  • Stalker of the Unseelie Court... Laughing at Smut
    • Share Post
    • Illustrious Fathoms
Reply #2 on: September 08, 2013, 03:10:11 PM
What a coincidence~ I was procrastinating and watching videos of Area-X's gameplay yesterday. I really somewhat kind of want that game... I already saw how inside-joke-y it is, so I wonder how they portrayed the differences within the Middle Ages and Ice Age.
Click for my game codes
(Or go to my forum profile bio)

...REEEAAAAHH.

OtomeBabe

• Cafe Neighbor
    • Share Post
Reply #3 on: September 08, 2013, 03:21:10 PM
I played Area-X a bit yesterday. I'm starting to like Zeiva Inc. cause their different storyline. You can't go straight to Middle Age or Ice Age. You have to go first to Present (your present time is called "Future" here) I'm trying to unlock Wing's Path from Train of Afterlife before continue with Area-X. My poor laptop, I've been abusing it the whole day, catching up with otome games before my holiday comes to end.

If you have interest on art (I know you have  :smile: ), you can go for their art contest.

lunacy

• Frequent Cafe Visitor
  • Liked: 0
    • Share Post
Reply #4 on: September 20, 2013, 07:19:15 PM
Hello~everyone!! I found the new otome game for iPhone called vampire darlings and contract marriage!!! I haven't played it yet but it looks good! I am not good at making forums so can someone do it for me?

-- Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:29 pm --

I am sorry I played vampire darling and it seems like yaoi...I thought it was otome game( with girl protagonist)!

Aiwethryne

• Cafe Manager
  • Cafe Neighbor
    • Share Post
    • Illustrious Fathoms
Reply #5 on: September 20, 2013, 11:46:06 PM
Quote from: "lunacy"
Hello~everyone!! I found the new otome game for iPhone called vampire darlings and contract marriage!!! I haven't played it yet but it looks good! I am not good at making forums so can someone do it for me?

-- Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:29 pm --

I am sorry I played vampire darling and it seems like yaoi...I thought it was otome game( with girl protagonist)!
Yeah, Vampire Darling is BL, so only Contract Marriage would be included in this forum. I created a walkthrough thread for Contract Marriage, by the way. I am not thinking more than that. *laziness returns*

But I am all over this game. =w= When I installed it over nine hours ago, I did not realize that the game recharges Scenario Tickets at 10am CDT and wasted a "day" by not using a single ticket...

EDIT~
It actually recharges at 2pm CDT, but I still ended up wasting the tickets, since I was tricked into thinking that the login time was the same as the refill time.

foreverfriendsg

• Cafe Lover
    • Share Post
Reply #6 on: October 11, 2013, 01:36:42 PM
Hmm. Fate/Knight Rhapsody and Area-X both sound interesting, I'm definitely intrigued. Might give F/KR a go considering it's free. I really like Area-X's art, but the price... Must consider for a bit more. :X

EDIT: Played Area-X demo just now. It really is interesting - love the humour in the game, and also the more mysterious and melancholic parts too. I really find Rexus and Yuras interesting lol, the demo has definitely got me really hooked onto the game. I also feel kinda awesome for figuring out the missions on my own lol~
GREE ID: foreverfriendsg/688911473
BMP: Tohru Honda, Joshua
Finished]Edward[/color] (SHE), Roberto (SHE), Glenn (SHE)
Ninjalove]Hanzo[/color]
Finished: Kotaro (SHE)
Destiny Ninja] Itsuki Amamiya[/color], with Benkei. (Finished]Hyosuke[/color] - Sweet Ending, Yoshitsune - Sweet Ending)

OtomeBabe

• Cafe Neighbor
    • Share Post
Reply #7 on: October 20, 2013, 07:54:37 PM
@foreverfriensg : If you like Area-X, try to play Train of Afterlife. It's really good on story. I tried it cause at some point, I got sick with sweet-story-voltage-style (no hard feelings for the voltage fans, me too like their games). I need something different. About the price, most of otoge PC cost around €20. Train of Afterlife costs around €8 though.

foreverfriendsg

• Cafe Lover
    • Share Post
Reply #8 on: October 21, 2013, 04:40:34 PM
Quote from: "Marie"
@foreverfriensg : If you like Area-X, try to play Train of Afterlife. It's really good on story. I tried it cause at some point, I got sick with sweet-story-voltage-style (no hard feelings for the voltage fans, me too like their games). I need something different. About the price, most of otoge PC cost around €20. Train of Afterlife costs around €8 though.

I agree, haha. I like Voltage too, but tbh sometimes there's a little TOO MUCH sweet romantic stories. That's why I was so intrigued by Area-X. I mean, I read somewhere that the developer didn't think girls liked sci-fi, but I think more girls are liking it nowadays. Yeah, the price for ToA is pretty good, but it doesn't have the save function right? I need that function ;_;

OtomeBabe

• Cafe Neighbor
    • Share Post
Reply #9 on: October 24, 2013, 03:35:52 AM
@foreverfriendsg : you're absolutely right. No save option really pissed me off hehe. The alphabets on the end of every ending are needed to open the next story. At first I didn't know about it and googled how to save the game *blushes* then I found about it out. At the end, I used walkthrough to unlock the next story and it worked! I mean without playing non stop. Maybe this way will make you not to get the whole CGs?? (I haven't done it yet cause uni starts already)

foreverfriendsg

• Cafe Lover
    • Share Post
Reply #10 on: October 25, 2013, 09:38:58 AM
Quote from: "Marie"
@foreverfriendsg : you're absolutely right. No save option really pissed me off hehe. The alphabets on the end of every ending are needed to open the next story. At first I didn't know about it and googled how to save the game *blushes* then I found about it out. At the end, I used walkthrough to unlock the next story and it worked! I mean without playing non stop. Maybe this way will make you not to get the whole CGs?? (I haven't done it yet cause uni starts already)

Well, that's troublesome. I heard the new version of ToA will have the save option though? Maybe I'll hold off until then. In the meantime though, I'm so busy I barely have enough time to play - I only could play Yoshitsune's main route in Destiny Ninja late at night, like 1-2am, which is crazy considering my exams are over. Oh well, projects are awful.

Haha, I can't live without walkthroughs! There are very few times when I don't need a walkthrough  :sweat: but if I get Area-X anytime soon, perhaps I'll post up walkthrough for it here...

OtomeBabe

• Cafe Neighbor
    • Share Post
Reply #11 on: November 06, 2013, 12:31:47 PM
There's a new game from Winterwolves, Nicole. Here the official trailer

I plan to buy it on December cause I saw on Lemmasoft forum, they'll do Christmas sale *finger cross*

lunacy

• Frequent Cafe Visitor
    • Share Post
Reply #12 on: November 12, 2013, 02:34:30 AM
Hello everyone! I just found out there is new series for shall we date games! It's called shall we date?:monomer kiss! Please someone make the forum for me~sorry I am kind of lazy and busy...my invite code is BAsNrtqMRy  well it seems that this one is not free though but it looks interesting and the art work is beautiful!

Aiwethryne

• Cafe Manager
  • Cafe Neighbor
    • Share Post
    • Illustrious Fathoms
Reply #13 on: November 12, 2013, 10:18:13 PM
Derp. Stopping by while taking a drying break.

I am quite disappointed that Mononoke Kiss is not free. I don't do money. But I am all for free CGs~! I input lunacy's code, so I have a darling CG already. Lulz.

Here's my code~ GnaKFJ1xAn

I'll only keep this app until I am satisfied with CGs, which I'll post on Tumblr, like always. *shifty eyes* I actually don't like the style of the characters' hair... Too wild for me. Really like Yuki's designs, though.

Now I'm off again. Yay to being awake for four days straight~

OtomeBabe

• Cafe Neighbor
    • Share Post
Reply #14 on: November 21, 2013, 09:02:56 PM
gals, have you seen this ads in MSP? Solmare follows Voltage, released US version, The game is called Memories Can't  Wait...not the game I wanna buy though,don't like the art at all

Share via facebook Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via twitter

xx
[News] Otome Game Survey

Started by kokoro-cafe on Otome Game News

0 Replies
Last post December 08, 2015, 06:35:50 PM
by kokoro-cafe
xx
[News] Upcoming Aksys Otome Game Localizations

0 Replies
Last post August 10, 2017, 04:41:50 AM
by kokoro-cafe
xx
[News] Resident Evil 4... Otome Game Parody?!

4 Replies
Last post May 11, 2017, 06:13:46 PM
by kokoro-cafe
xx
[News] Scared Rider Xechs Otome Game to be Adapted into TV Anime

3 Replies
Last post April 11, 2016, 04:13:03 AM
by Bambikins
xx
[Release] Catching Up on Genius Game Releases for iOS and Android

0 Replies
Last post October 27, 2015, 10:46:29 PM
by kokoro-cafe

* Cafe Chat

Refresh History
  • Keyra: it's a shame its no longer active
    November 23, 2023, 12:39:45 AM
  • Keyra: Hi i just rediscovered this again
    November 23, 2023, 12:39:38 AM
  • kokoro-cafe: Wow! Can't believe there's still visitors
    August 22, 2023, 12:08:14 AM
  • Lilwyn: Stopping by to say Hello! :)
    August 18, 2023, 05:44:07 AM
  • SushiMartyr: nonetheless, I feel satisfied with the job I’ve done
    June 30, 2023, 03:15:00 PM
  • SushiMartyr: (fr tho, Tomo-kun is my one and only husbando)
    June 30, 2023, 03:14:11 PM
  • SushiMartyr: It doesn’t seem like anyone’s still here, so no one’s probably around to see me defend my best boi from Scarlet Fate xD
    June 30, 2023, 03:13:37 PM
  • SushiMartyr: Hi
    June 30, 2023, 07:20:37 AM
  • Sakuragawa: Hello to anyone who's still here in 2023  :wave:
    March 27, 2023, 03:29:52 AM
  • Godingame: Is there a community somewhere for the cinderella contract?
    March 01, 2022, 07:22:30 AM
  • Sakuragawa: Another new year, it's 2021. Hope everyone is healthy and well.
    March 28, 2021, 07:45:11 PM
  • KoronoChoi: dandelion wishes
    April 18, 2020, 05:04:30 PM
  • Sakuragawa: The last post was from 2018 and now it is 2020... Hello everyone, hope you are well  :rofl:
    January 05, 2020, 07:31:10 AM
  • Amavanna: Hey I'm looking for some Invites for the games I play can you guys add me, my codes are Angel or devil: HwTcTPa4V2 Hero in Love: B9J4rQDvK2 Never look back: Jf7LG1Xq7c Cant say no: GEYDwJpPju Lost island: GijCVsxGSi Mononoke Kiss: LuyDJDxHhG Magic Sword: Kq2heLxqqn
    October 02, 2018, 02:13:37 PM
  • Amavanna: Hey new here everyone doing ok?
    October 02, 2018, 02:00:30 PM
  • Lilwyn: Hey everyone! It's been awhile since I last stopped by, how is everything?
    October 02, 2018, 03:33:45 AM
  • HakuokiScientia: Is there a CG or a walkthrough for Is it love Peter here? Haven't found around when I googled it :(
    October 02, 2018, 01:35:21 AM
  • kokoro-cafe: @harumia Hi! Welcome to KC :) How are you doing?
    September 11, 2018, 02:53:40 PM
  • harumia: Hi hi! I'm fairly new here (tho I've known KC for years). How are you all?
    September 06, 2018, 06:21:03 PM
  • Mortis: destiny ninja touch my heart spin-off walkthrough
    July 26, 2018, 08:11:25 PM
  • BloodyDagger: Thank you! I checked the group's website and found it! I'm so happy I finally find a decent walkthrough ^^
    June 01, 2018, 02:03:59 PM
  • Sakuragawa: @BloodyDagger after a bit of Googling, it seems that a walkthrough should be included should be included with the English patch? The person/group that's making the the patch linked a JP walkthrough too.
    May 31, 2018, 09:20:56 PM
  • BloodyDagger: Hello, i'm new here, does anyone know where I could get a walkthrough for the pc game aniversary no kuni no alice? I've been searching far and wide and I still can't find it ....
    May 31, 2018, 02:17:19 PM
  • Sakuragawa: Ikemen Revolution is out for Android and iOS! [link]
    May 31, 2018, 12:14:47 AM
  • Oichi: code realize
    May 24, 2018, 11:33:14 AM
  • Oichi: code realize
    May 24, 2018, 11:32:58 AM
  • kokoro-cafe: Hi!
    March 05, 2018, 06:40:42 PM
  • Faith@p: Hii
    March 02, 2018, 12:25:09 PM
  • Faith@p: Hi
    March 02, 2018, 12:24:51 PM
  • Stulluna: Hello, is anyone online?
    March 01, 2018, 03:05:09 AM
  • kokoro-cafe: Actually, just to clarify, are you talking about the paid version or the party version?
    February 14, 2018, 05:02:08 PM
  • kokoro-cafe: No, sorry :(
    February 13, 2018, 04:20:20 PM
  • cain0425: if that case is there any tips you could give on getting the super happy ending for the game?
    February 07, 2018, 09:32:37 AM
  • kokoro-cafe: Possibly but unlikely anytime soon :(
    February 06, 2018, 01:50:34 PM
  • cain0425: will there ever be update on season 3 or season 4 walkthrough of My Forged Wedding you guys only have up to season 2.
    February 06, 2018, 02:37:51 AM
  • RukiKei: Enchanted in the moonlight
    January 18, 2018, 08:03:36 AM
  • kokoro-cafe: Hi!
    January 16, 2018, 06:00:42 PM
  • Emi Nguyen: Hi
    January 05, 2018, 07:51:54 AM
  • Emi Nguyen: Emi Nguyen
    January 05, 2018, 07:51:45 AM
  • kokoro-cafe: Happy Holidays too Sakuragawa!
    December 05, 2017, 02:44:10 PM
  • Sakuragawa: Happy Holidays!  :wave:
    November 23, 2017, 02:47:48 PM
  • Sakuragawa: Made some great memories here and met some nice people.
    November 11, 2017, 03:31:16 AM
  • Sakuragawa: I know it's not Thanksgiving yet, but I want to say that I'm thankful for the existence of KC.  :heart:
    November 11, 2017, 03:29:54 AM
  • angle: hi
    November 05, 2017, 09:55:07 PM
  • Sakuragawa: Happy Halloween ehe
    November 01, 2017, 12:53:05 AM
  • Dawn Skinner: Contract marraige
    September 26, 2017, 08:51:33 PM
  • Satharn: :)
    September 23, 2017, 07:37:31 PM
  • Satharn: Hey there
    September 23, 2017, 07:37:16 PM
  • kokoro-cafe: What game is ths for?