collapse

* Events

Sorry! There are no calendar events available at the moment.

* Recent Posts

Author Topic:  Your favorite and least favorite settings/plots  (Read 8073 times)

tssf

• Cafe Addict
  • Liked: 0
    • Share Post
  • Mobile Device OS: Android
on: March 03, 2015, 10:51:05 PM
First, I hope the thread is in the right category and I'm terribly sorry if I misplaces it. An I really hope the topic doesn't exist, because otherwise I really messed up - wouldn't be new for me.

So, what are your favorite and/or lest favorite setting and plots for otoge? Is there something that makes you immediately interested in the game? Or something that immediately makes the game unappealing? Does the setting/plot even matter? Can you make exceptions?

For me the setting is extremely important. In my opinion it defines everything, from the plot to the appearance of characters. It has to grab my attention.
The plot of course is related to it and while I don't expect every game to have the best plot in the world, it has to be something I immediately want to read. The plot is what leads me into the game, introduces the characters, but I think it shouldn't be very flexible.

My favorites definitely are games with princes. BMP being my absolutely favorite of course. I can't explain why, but I really do love them. There's something special about them, they can be so dreamy and interesting. I know it's not for everyone, but they are more likely to make me want to play.

I also like games that are a bit different from others. Something that stands out. It has to be so interesting or just so desirable that it tells me I absolutely want to play. Sometimes it's enough if I just fall head over heels for a character, but if that doesn't happen, the whole thing has to be special, even a bit provocative at times. For example, KBTBB caught my attention because of that. Star Crossed Myth... Well, character, but also the whole plot and setting.

Star Crossed Myth is an example for unique in my opinion and that's sometimes important to me. I want many different things, it's very original in my opinion and once I find the time to focus on that, I will read it.

What I don't like are:
- Historical settings. I almost always don't like those. They immediately make the game less appealing to me, even when I am very interested in history in general, I simply don't like the games to have those setting. I also don't like the looks of the characters there, I just prefer them in modern versions, I guess.
Especially historical as in ninja is starting to bother me. I couldn't care less anymore, it's overused, not interesting for me, the games often involve descriptions of fights and I don't want to read those. Sure, the Japanese culture is great, so interesting, but I couldn't care less about seeing the traditional clothes on characters.

- Most of the time I don't like celebrities. I get bored, don't care, because I don't care about celebrities in general. I'm sick of reading about a celebrity and their performance in my games. What's even worse is when MC is trying to become a celebrity herself. Of course, she has to be oh so taleted, he notices her for her talent or her personality that just stand out and then I am tortured by a manager, staff, whatever and have to read about MC and her nonsense celebrity career.

- School... The characters are younger, too young even, I couldn't care less, or first love or whatever.

- Topics I just don't care about, things I don't like, for example pirates, horror, ninja...

And my thing with the plot is that... I don't want the plot to be too strong, it has to be something that supports different characters, but not completely different endings, depending on who you choose, it has to be expandable - events, sequels... I don't want to read more about a plot than about the story between the characters.

Linkback: https://kokoro-cafe.net/index.php?topic=1429.0

Advertise Here

Aiwethryne

• Cafe Manager
  • Cafe Neighbor
  • Liked: 38
  • Stalker of the Unseelie Court... Laughing at Smut
    • Share Post
    • Illustrious Fathoms
  • Mobile Device OS: Android & iOS
Reply #1 on: March 03, 2015, 11:52:40 PM
Celebrity idols. I do not like that premise... I still play that genre... High school setting. I hate that... I still play it sometimes... Haha. I even wrote about my dislike for these premises on my Anime Planet account, and one on the welcoming committee was so intrigued over why I was like that when SO MUCH out there is about high schoolers with crap about making their dreams come true at sixteen-ish.

What irks me the most about high school otome games and manga is that many are all like 'That was my first kiss! I am so offended!' or 'He is my first boyfriend~' So what? Are you planning to dump him as soon as you graduate with how much you're stressing how he's your first?

Ah. I'll move on.

I'm sort of the opposite on some ends. I am not that into modern settings in general. It is one of the reasons I could not continue My Forged Wedding forever. Princes, now – I love my princes. I consider that too fantasy to be real, so it works for me. However, I do prefer futuristic, fantasy, and pre-industrial settings. I do not mind historical settings, but it gets repetitive when it is the same exact men from history in different otome games. Then it gets uncanny when the guys act differently in each game.

If it is based on historical times, I prefer it if the actual location is an alternate fantasy universe that just happens to have those clothes. Really cannot ignore that parts of the world still wear traditional garb, and it cannot be helped that visual novels are pretty much a Japanese thing. That's why we gotta hope for more OEL otoge to shine through~
« Last Edit: March 04, 2015, 12:00:56 AM by Aiwethryne »
Click for my game codes
(Or go to my forum profile bio)

...REEEAAAAHH.

S.Sumire

• Cafe Neighbor
  • Liked: 18
  • I draw
    • Share Post
    • dA
  • Mobile Device OS: iOS
Reply #2 on: March 04, 2015, 12:25:18 AM
[member=6080]tssf[/member] at first you seem to have been sunshines, then toward the end it's like "IDC! IDC!" :giggle:

@Aiwei aha-ha..sixteen-ish ^^;; even now I still feel like I'm 17...~3~;; (maybe because of my looks...I just don't feel old~)

For me...Ivaan~~ so BMP2, so princes...I suppose....~.~ ok to be completely honest, I'm not really into princes...BUT!! The only prince for me is Ivan~~ <333

~I really really like The Niflheim (≧◡≦) it's full of mystery, everything is unique, and everybody are dead, everything's forever, really interesting ^^
And my fav MC~ she has a strong heart. Learns combat (from Jean) and not the typical MC who falls before taking a step, afraid of being rejected, "I love him, so we have to break up" type or in other words, does't fight for her love....basically I don't have any moments of face-palming or table-flipping when I read TN+ (I really liked how she put some blood on her lips and missed Orlando to cure him from his lovesickness~~)

~Really not into affairs. A no-no-no. An example would be, In your arms toning. I really really don't like how the MC cheats :C I mean she already has her husband~! What would have happened if she had a child?? Or what if she was preg.?? How unbelievably evil of her~~ poor baby~~ D: (not that I have actually read it o3o ) I just read the description and pulled away *huffs*

~I like hist- Edo era ^^ I really like kimonos and yukatas and ninjas ¯∇¯ I like how they have high agility P: (I want to be like that too...:Q) but not much about the history ~3~

~Not much into militaries... :I

~First love are fine...

~agree with tssf about MC trying to be a celebrity. But ugh~ it would be nice to date a celebrity x3 (Gackuto~~) altho, pretty sure they won't have time for me irl o3o

~Celestial spirits and mononokes....are...they're good...sometimes it's a nice change of pace :] makes me really want to touch the fox's tail *hand twitches*

Aiwethryne

• Cafe Manager
  • Cafe Neighbor
  • Liked: 38
  • Stalker of the Unseelie Court... Laughing at Smut
    • Share Post
    • Illustrious Fathoms
Reply #3 on: March 04, 2015, 12:52:39 AM
I still feel young, but I just loathed stories set in schools, even while I was that age.

Spoiler for IYAT.
Spoiler  Hidden:
Kinda hard for her to get pregnant when she and Koichi (the husband) never had sex once. Koichi, after all, had been having a sexual affair with another woman since well before he met the MC. She divorces him quite promptly in some routes, if I remember correctly. If anything, the no-no is on Koichi.
While I don't like the cheating aspect, either, Koichi's route was half infuriating, and half about forgiving him and making him understand love. Liked it overall.

Oh, and I value story over the relationship because that is how I am when I read a book. I like learning about the world and have the romance be supplemental, if not crucial to the exploration of the world.

Militaries~ The Second Reproduction. Not focused on armies in the least, but dggjgdth. So many feels. I loved that setting.

Lilwyn

• Cafe Manager
  • Cafe Addict
  • Liked: 23
  • Kyori
    • Share Post
Reply #4 on: March 04, 2015, 12:55:18 AM
random input but In your arms tonight isnt like that really... Ya see..

Spoiler  Hidden:
The mc gets into an arranged marriage with this guy who doesnt care for and treats her like S%$#. He also is cheating on her and treats her pretty coldly so you can understand why she looks for love else where. And its not like she just did it to do it. These guys kinda force themselves into her life and next thing you know, they're in love. Not all force but yeah it kinda just happens.

Koichi has to be my most hated otoge guy ever. I till this day cannot fathom ppls interest with him i mean COME ON. argh. I even came to despise the mc for putting up with it all. Anyways~ just my random in put xD

I always manage to slip this somewhere but really the only things that stops me from playing otoge is if the guy you're dating suddenly gets amnesia. Nope can't stand. I will not bother to continue. That being said, i dont mind the mc having amnesia which is why i dont mind the otome Amnesia.

I prefer Science Fiction settings but from time to time i play more of the realistic games.  Im not a fan of celebrity games unless its more in a school setting.

« Last Edit: March 04, 2015, 01:00:51 AM by Lilwyn »

MFWParty: 607a6cc3

tssf

• Cafe Addict
    • Share Post
Reply #5 on: March 04, 2015, 02:12:19 AM
[member=9078]Lilwyn[/member]: I absolutely agree with the amnesia part. It's something that would make me rage quit if the guy's the one with the amnesia, especially because that often is a completely unoriginal way of continuing a story/making a sequel. It's kind of like this: They are happy together, there's already been jealousy and he proved entirely that he would never cheat/that he only loves MC, let's find something else to cause drama... Oh, give him amnesia, then MC has a new reason to panic because he doesn't remember her and she has to make him fall in love with her again, or better add another rival so MC can be jealous, maybe make him cheat and it's perfectly legitimate for him to do so - he doesn't know he's in a relationship/married/whatever. I mean, it's too painful and if there has to be amnesia, I would really like to see the MC having the problem, not the guy. That would kind of have more meaning in my opinion, seeing how he would make MC fall in love again, help her remember.

I also would never want to read about cheating. I mean MC ending up with a guy who cheated on her. But I'm not bothered about the IYAT thing. I never read it, but it's perfectly fine for MC to "cheat" there, I'd encourage it, but actually ending up with that guy... No, never.

What I dislike about high school stories is that they are just too... dumb... I mean, first love - the whole drama about first this, first that, then they reach their dreams as teenager, happily ever after... Really? Some people might know, but the majority of people doesn't know what they really want in life, their dreams are not necessarily what they will want later, they aren't themselves yet - that's probably where a historical setting would be helpful, there life really could be like this, but high school... One day MC is a squealing girl, the next she's a grown up woman? One day is about idealistic dreams that might not even be her goals anymore in a few days, the next day she reaches all goals other people have to work on for year/all life long.
And that's probably also why I don't like the MC being an idol, those often are like little high school students anyway - the unrealistic dream comes true over night and stays that way.

OtomeBabe

• Cafe Neighbor
  • Liked: 35
    • Share Post
Reply #6 on: March 04, 2015, 03:00:43 AM
Actually I'm not agree with Kyoichi and cheating stuff.
You must be a registered user to view this.
Login Here

Sakuragawa

• Cafe Addict
  • Liked: 7
  • Gian = love //
    • Share Post
    • Twitter
Reply #7 on: March 04, 2015, 04:12:25 AM
Plots that involves the MC getting jelly or worried/insecure is terrible. I don't need that. Love triangles are another no-no. Friendly rivalries are okay.

I like medieval, Gothic, and Victorian settings.

I like fun plots. Take something serious and turn it into something hilarious. Light-hearted or black comedy.

I absolutely do not want downer endings. I could also do without the depressing back-stories. All of the emo BS is a no. Everyone can't all have terrible backgrounds. They should be able to get over it on their own without a weak woman to help and potentially make things worse. Not while you're trying to make a relationship work bub. I don't have the patience to put up with their baggage.

Mystery and murder are fun, no? Heart-pounding or heart-stopping. >:) I'm okay with romance happening when someone else's life is on the line. I'd go for the guy that can hold his own.

Whatever plot gives the characters yummy uniforms/outfits to wear. I like that DoS(ドS) look. :P
Sexy military uniforms. ( ՞ ڡ ՞ )

I dislike discrimination and bullying too. Ya know how some characters are uber popular having groupies/fanclubs/etc and they call out the MC and trash her. Having none of that. I'm very spiteful. I hold grudges. (。☉౪ ⊙。)

Also dislike NTR(or the equivalent). "Are you breaking up with me?...There's someone else you love and you're going to be with them?" OVER YOUR DEAD BODY MUAHAHAHA. In all seriousness tho. MFWP prologue.

I don't mind high school romance as long as there's r17+ action. Otherwise, I'll take 3rd year middle school(grade 9) instead, more pure and innocent.

I also hate when the characters are clearly in love with one another but it just drags out the heartache or w/e b/c they just can't spit it out.
Spoiler   This is prolly the most romantic thing I've ever written/typed. What is this, a poem?:
I love you, you love me, let's get together, and we'll figure things out along the way, but together. I'll support you, and you'll support me, no matter what happens I'll know your feelings for me and I yours. No matter how long, no matter how far, our hearts and feelings are as one.

Arisa-chan

• Cafe Neighbor
    • Share Post
Reply #8 on: March 04, 2015, 06:46:30 AM
Challenging situation, fantasy, mystery and forbidden love. Those are plot that would attract me most

I would leave out history in general (especially ones that difficult to read), school, horror and BDSM topics. Too boring, too repetitive, too cruel..sometimes it makes me yawn

Celebrity story, as long as characters pretty attractive, minus bullying from others celebs...should be okay...and is a big no no if MC herself being celeb in her late twenties..(there's no way I can perceive MC being IDOL in that age). It would be different if she become an actress or singer

Stories where MC character's too weak also enraged me. Stupid, lame, not learning from her mistakes are a failure as MC
Since she's in the spotlight, she should have something that attracts all these hot guys around. Whinny MC just make me want to slap her in the face, throw herself out of story and imagine this MC has another character
« Last Edit: March 04, 2015, 09:13:21 AM by Arisa-chan »

MushroomTeaGirl

• Cafe Lover
    • Share Post
Reply #9 on: March 04, 2015, 07:21:09 AM
Hmm... I don't really have favourites but there's things I avoid.

I don't like historical settings. I never liked it on novels/manga/etc so I don't like it for Otome either... ^^; But I really have no idea why, I just disliked them for my whole life.
I am also getting bored of Office stories, I liked them for a while but most of them turned out to be rather unoriginal and predictable. Same with school life.

I would love to see a really cruel and depressing plot, but I haven't had the time to look for it. ^^ (So if anyone has recommendations... <3)
Cinderella Contract:  Invitation Code: VSnmhR
Once Upon A Fairy Tale: qiwjtV
7 Husbands: 6wPhCG

My IGN is Lycomi for all otome games <3 You can add me if you want

Vixey

• Cafe Addict
  • Liked: 4
  • Mrs. Fenrir~♥ /// On Hiatus from Playing
    • Share Post
    • Vixey's Tumblr
Reply #10 on: March 04, 2015, 08:53:00 AM
I also agree whole-heartedly with the anti-amnesia sentiment. I refuse to even entertain the idea of playing the sequels for Yuri and Claude in CC because the plot is amnesia. No. That is not how you continue a story. It is lazy and infuriating and terrible because WE the readers still remember the relationship!!

I too also dislike historical settings and have always had 0 interest in medieval, ninjas, pirates, samurai, etc. Or space. I also find school-settings to be boring, at least, high school. But I don't hate the school setting overall, I would kind of love to see a college/grad school setting in otoge/anime. You don't really see that.

I like the modern prince romances we have. I avoid any that have a more traditional setting. I like to be able to pretend it's real life even if it has a ton of fantasy elements.

Star Crossed Myth is also a game I am REALLY interested in, from the story and setting and background and theme. I now have three paid games I will be saving up for; that, My Sweet Bodyguard, and Finally In Love Again.

The story also has to be believable enough for a suspension of belief while reading. I think Once Upon~ does a decent job of this, while SWD Angel or Devil does a terrible job. Plot holes and things that make no sense detract from my enjoyment.

Being attracted to the guys still trumps story for me though, but it can also be the other way around. I guess it's if either aspects score a "nope" for me, then I dismiss the game.

Arisa-chan

• Cafe Neighbor
    • Share Post
Reply #11 on: March 04, 2015, 09:19:04 AM
Amnesia part at CC can be acceptable since in both sequel, it's MC who's had it, not the guys. So I can see how desperate Yuri or Claude to get MC back. I prefer Yuri's story tho. Claude's too lame playing his part
« Last Edit: March 05, 2015, 02:45:06 AM by Arisa-chan »

tssf

• Cafe Addict
    • Share Post
Reply #12 on: March 04, 2015, 07:13:16 PM
Yeah, I'd find that kind of amnesia acceptable, but if it's the guy who gets amnesia, it's a dealbreaker.

And I have to agree with [member=19266]Vixey[/member] on the Angel or Devil plot holes. It's something I also often don't like. I don't need a strong plot, I don't need a story to be told, but I definitely need a whole world. What bothered me in Angel or Devil was that MC never got a proper explanation. If you use fantasy creatures (angel, devil, reaper, whatever), there has to be a proper explanation of what each one is doing, what happens if you pick one of them and so on. Truth to be told, from the short introduction to when you had to pick someone I didn't get a sufficient amount of information and despite this being my favorite from Solmare, I was left confused with the fundamental facts, not to mention the story and the endings didn't give me what I was looking for. I very much prefer a simple setting in a normal world where no explanations are needed if a more complex world is not explained properly.

Aquitaine

• Cafe Addict
    • Share Post
Reply #13 on: March 04, 2015, 09:29:50 PM
I'm on the amnesia-hate club. It doesn't matter if it's the MC or the romantic interest. Just no. It's a lazy way to continue the story. I still remember the sequel for Omi and I want to rage cry for the lost opportunity.

Maybe if they did made a game where you have amnesia since the start and get to know everything like in a mystery novel then it would be more interesting.

Now I'm also getting bored of princes/kings/whatever royalty related. At least in midnight cinderella you get to be the future queen and not just a commoner who was passing by.

Super weak MCs are also deal breakers. They don't have to be perfect but if they need the romantic interest for everything it gets on my nerves. Also if they are drama queens like the one in my sweet proposal. This is one of the reasons I enjoy the three free voltage games, the MC is kind of realistic, she has her weaknesses but she is no doormat.

Going against the trend here I love the celebs stories. I'm sad that the celebrity darling was not developed more and that I only liked two characters because it was so fun. You got to be famous for your job and got a handsome hubby in the process.

The fantasy/magic worlds are also one of my faves. Nifheilm is the best example I've played. I also like that you get to know more about the world, the MC and the other characters when you play all the routes. Same with Wizardless though in that game the problem is that MC portrayal is so so.  :wry:

I haven't played any of the historical games. They all seems to portrayed in the nobunaga period  :worried: 

Arisa-chan

• Cafe Neighbor
    • Share Post
Reply #14 on: March 05, 2015, 02:51:56 AM
doesn't MC at CC, BMPP and Midnight Cinderella also have a chance for the future queen?
except in FLT where she's already the queen herself (with the doormate attitude)

Share via facebook Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via twitter

xx
Favorite & Least Favorite Characters from Anime/Manga/Otomes

Started by ArtemiS2 on General Discussions

51 Replies
Last post March 18, 2015, 03:18:37 PM
by miru-chan
xx
Your Favorite Pervert Guy

Started by BlancheLune on Game Polls

23 Replies
Last post December 10, 2014, 04:16:24 AM
by Kookiebish
question
What are your favorite apps?

Started by kokoro-cafe on General Discussions

12 Replies
Last post October 08, 2014, 07:39:57 PM
by Shinigami
xx
Who is your favorite in Destiny Ninja?

Started by Lilwyn on Game Polls

5 Replies
Last post September 01, 2014, 06:25:35 PM
by Sohee Alienoid
xx
What's your favorite otome game character?

Started by kokoro-cafe on Otome Game Discussions

66 Replies
Last post February 15, 2013, 10:34:40 AM
by ShinKevin99

* Cafe Chat

Refresh History
  • Keyra: it's a shame its no longer active
    November 23, 2023, 12:39:45 AM
  • Keyra: Hi i just rediscovered this again
    November 23, 2023, 12:39:38 AM
  • kokoro-cafe: Wow! Can't believe there's still visitors
    August 22, 2023, 12:08:14 AM
  • Lilwyn: Stopping by to say Hello! :)
    August 18, 2023, 05:44:07 AM
  • SushiMartyr: nonetheless, I feel satisfied with the job I’ve done
    June 30, 2023, 03:15:00 PM
  • SushiMartyr: (fr tho, Tomo-kun is my one and only husbando)
    June 30, 2023, 03:14:11 PM
  • SushiMartyr: It doesn’t seem like anyone’s still here, so no one’s probably around to see me defend my best boi from Scarlet Fate xD
    June 30, 2023, 03:13:37 PM
  • SushiMartyr: Hi
    June 30, 2023, 07:20:37 AM
  • Sakuragawa: Hello to anyone who's still here in 2023  :wave:
    March 27, 2023, 03:29:52 AM
  • Godingame: Is there a community somewhere for the cinderella contract?
    March 01, 2022, 07:22:30 AM
  • Sakuragawa: Another new year, it's 2021. Hope everyone is healthy and well.
    March 28, 2021, 07:45:11 PM
  • KoronoChoi: dandelion wishes
    April 18, 2020, 05:04:30 PM
  • Sakuragawa: The last post was from 2018 and now it is 2020... Hello everyone, hope you are well  :rofl:
    January 05, 2020, 07:31:10 AM
  • Amavanna: Hey I'm looking for some Invites for the games I play can you guys add me, my codes are Angel or devil: HwTcTPa4V2 Hero in Love: B9J4rQDvK2 Never look back: Jf7LG1Xq7c Cant say no: GEYDwJpPju Lost island: GijCVsxGSi Mononoke Kiss: LuyDJDxHhG Magic Sword: Kq2heLxqqn
    October 02, 2018, 02:13:37 PM
  • Amavanna: Hey new here everyone doing ok?
    October 02, 2018, 02:00:30 PM
  • Lilwyn: Hey everyone! It's been awhile since I last stopped by, how is everything?
    October 02, 2018, 03:33:45 AM
  • HakuokiScientia: Is there a CG or a walkthrough for Is it love Peter here? Haven't found around when I googled it :(
    October 02, 2018, 01:35:21 AM
  • kokoro-cafe: @harumia Hi! Welcome to KC :) How are you doing?
    September 11, 2018, 02:53:40 PM
  • harumia: Hi hi! I'm fairly new here (tho I've known KC for years). How are you all?
    September 06, 2018, 06:21:03 PM
  • Mortis: destiny ninja touch my heart spin-off walkthrough
    July 26, 2018, 08:11:25 PM
  • BloodyDagger: Thank you! I checked the group's website and found it! I'm so happy I finally find a decent walkthrough ^^
    June 01, 2018, 02:03:59 PM
  • Sakuragawa: @BloodyDagger after a bit of Googling, it seems that a walkthrough should be included should be included with the English patch? The person/group that's making the the patch linked a JP walkthrough too.
    May 31, 2018, 09:20:56 PM
  • BloodyDagger: Hello, i'm new here, does anyone know where I could get a walkthrough for the pc game aniversary no kuni no alice? I've been searching far and wide and I still can't find it ....
    May 31, 2018, 02:17:19 PM
  • Sakuragawa: Ikemen Revolution is out for Android and iOS! [link]
    May 31, 2018, 12:14:47 AM
  • Oichi: code realize
    May 24, 2018, 11:33:14 AM
  • Oichi: code realize
    May 24, 2018, 11:32:58 AM
  • kokoro-cafe: Hi!
    March 05, 2018, 06:40:42 PM
  • Faith@p: Hii
    March 02, 2018, 12:25:09 PM
  • Faith@p: Hi
    March 02, 2018, 12:24:51 PM
  • Stulluna: Hello, is anyone online?
    March 01, 2018, 03:05:09 AM
  • kokoro-cafe: Actually, just to clarify, are you talking about the paid version or the party version?
    February 14, 2018, 05:02:08 PM
  • kokoro-cafe: No, sorry :(
    February 13, 2018, 04:20:20 PM
  • cain0425: if that case is there any tips you could give on getting the super happy ending for the game?
    February 07, 2018, 09:32:37 AM
  • kokoro-cafe: Possibly but unlikely anytime soon :(
    February 06, 2018, 01:50:34 PM
  • cain0425: will there ever be update on season 3 or season 4 walkthrough of My Forged Wedding you guys only have up to season 2.
    February 06, 2018, 02:37:51 AM
  • RukiKei: Enchanted in the moonlight
    January 18, 2018, 08:03:36 AM
  • kokoro-cafe: Hi!
    January 16, 2018, 06:00:42 PM
  • Emi Nguyen: Hi
    January 05, 2018, 07:51:54 AM
  • Emi Nguyen: Emi Nguyen
    January 05, 2018, 07:51:45 AM
  • kokoro-cafe: Happy Holidays too Sakuragawa!
    December 05, 2017, 02:44:10 PM
  • Sakuragawa: Happy Holidays!  :wave:
    November 23, 2017, 02:47:48 PM
  • Sakuragawa: Made some great memories here and met some nice people.
    November 11, 2017, 03:31:16 AM
  • Sakuragawa: I know it's not Thanksgiving yet, but I want to say that I'm thankful for the existence of KC.  :heart:
    November 11, 2017, 03:29:54 AM
  • angle: hi
    November 05, 2017, 09:55:07 PM
  • Sakuragawa: Happy Halloween ehe
    November 01, 2017, 12:53:05 AM
  • Dawn Skinner: Contract marraige
    September 26, 2017, 08:51:33 PM
  • Satharn: :)
    September 23, 2017, 07:37:31 PM
  • Satharn: Hey there
    September 23, 2017, 07:37:16 PM
  • kokoro-cafe: What game is ths for?