collapse

* Events

Sorry! There are no calendar events available at the moment.

* Recent Posts

Author Topic:  Shall We Date?: Destiny Ninja Discussion  (Read 26326 times)

foreverfriendsg

• Cafe Lover
  • Liked: 0
    • Share Post
on: August 19, 2013, 01:17:18 PM
:heart:  :heart:  :heart: This is a discussion thread for Shall We Date?: Destiny Ninja:heart:  :heart:  :heart:

Feel free to discuss anything and everything regarding Destiny Ninja (or DN for short)!

Caution: Spoilers may be posted within this thread. Please try to put them in spoiler tag so as not to spoil others' gaming experiences. This is the code for spoilers:
Code: [Select]
[Spoiler][/Spoiler] Although, it is encouraged that you play at least one route or are close to finishing one route so that you know the story and the characters better.[/b]

Since I created this thread, let me start the ball rolling! What do you think of the characters in DN? And who do they remind you of?

My own personal list:
Enya - Goemon (Ninja Love/NL)
Hyuga - appearance reminds me of Kotaro (NL) but his behavior is closer to Eduardo (PiL)!
Kazemasa - his name reminds me of Hanzo (NL) for obvious reasons
Hyosuke - Sasuke (NL)
Mizuki - I think there's somebody in MSB named Mizuki too right?
Sohma - ?
Goyo - ?
Benkei - ?

Also, in the words of Aiwethryne, feel free to discuss our lovely Minamoto general Yoshitsune!
I don't want to post the screenshots of Yoshitsune here; click this link if you want to see them:
But I shall leave you with this screencap:
Spoiler  Hidden:

Linkback: https://kokoro-cafe.net/index.php?topic=579.0
« Last Edit: August 05, 2014, 04:21:04 AM by Lilwyn »
GREE ID: foreverfriendsg/688911473
BMP: Tohru Honda, Joshua
Finished]Edward[/color] (SHE), Roberto (SHE), Glenn (SHE)
Ninjalove]Hanzo[/color]
Finished: Kotaro (SHE)
Destiny Ninja] Itsuki Amamiya[/color], with Benkei. (Finished]Hyosuke[/color] - Sweet Ending, Yoshitsune - Sweet Ending)

Advertise Here

Aiwethryne

• Cafe Manager
  • Cafe Neighbor
  • Liked: 38
  • Stalker of the Unseelie Court... Laughing at Smut
    • Share Post
    • Illustrious Fathoms
  • Mobile Device OS: Android & iOS
Reply #1 on: August 19, 2013, 04:50:31 PM
*twitches* Must... fanart... Yoshitsune... ?(?*?*?)?

Thank you for creating a more concrete Destiny Ninja discussion thread, FFG~! Your fanaticism is somewhat... highly influencing my adoration towards Yoshitsune. I want to look at your various screenshots, but I shall wait for the time I get there on my own.

I actually do not have much of an opinion towards the other characters, yet. Based on appearance, though, I want Kazemasa next. *has a thing for green* But I really like Goyo's CGs... and I want that rumored glitch for Yoshitsune.

Oh, yeah. In every characters' routes, did sentences always fail to regard Yoshitsune's honorific? I assume it was supposed to say stuff like 'liege' or 'lord,' but lines always stopped at "Yes, my ." That mysterious space. It really bothered me while playing Hyosuke's route. Or maybe Yoshitsune was so awesome, the game could not express it alphanumerically.
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 12:00:00 AM by Guest »
Click for my game codes
(Or go to my forum profile bio)

...REEEAAAAHH.

odangou91

• Cafe Visitor
    • Share Post
Reply #2 on: August 19, 2013, 08:46:55 PM
Yay! A thread for DN!

My post might contain some spoilers, so I will place my text in spoiler tags just to be on the safe side.

So far, Benkei's route has been my absolute favorite. I gushed, I blushed, I sighed, I cried - most awesome otome story I've experience to be honest. This may be because I have a thing for unusually tall, shy, and manly gentle giants with big hands and gorgeous faces.

Next is probably Kazemasa. He is an awesome character that for some reason reminds me of what I would have loved Tamahome to be like from Fushigi Yuugi (more composure, less sappyness, more manliness). His story was really fun and my next project is to get his hidden love ending.

I would really love to see Yoshitsune's route. I'm waiting for it with baited breath and have read that some people say that it is already released in Japan. From moment one of seeing this man, I fell in love with him.
Spoiler  Hidden:
This was only made worse by Benkei's route, where I literally felt torn.
Ugh...please hurry and release him to me, oh you cruel Solmare, you!

Enya did remind me of Goemon from Ninja Love at first, but I was so disappointed by his route that I honestly can't even compare them. Goemon was my big love from NL, so I might just be really picky when it comes to that.  :sweat:

Hyosuke's route was interesting, but I didn't get a real "love" vibe from him, not sure why.

Goyo's story was engaging and long. He's such a sweet, seductive, and romantic guy. Despite thinking that he was overly flowery at times, I still found myself falling for him. His exoticness is unrivaled.

Sohma was...a disappointment. At first, I thought the whole brotherly thing would be cool, but I think they may have taken it too far.
Spoiler  Hidden:
It felt like he transitioned from "i love you as a sister" to "i want you" much too quickly. Anyone else feel this way?

Mizuki was wonderful. He reminded me of Kotaro from Ninja Love. So handsome and sweet :) And those eyes! They are just so awesome  :blush3:

I have not tried Hyuga yet. Anyone done his route that could advise if it's any good?

jordyhaley

• Cafe Visitor
    • Share Post
Reply #3 on: August 20, 2013, 02:51:21 AM
Hi! I'm new here :) and I recently just got into DN and became a really big fan of it. Right now I'm on Benkei's route and I LOVE IT! it's so adorable, I'm surprised people haven't picked him more lol
I'm almost done with Benkei's route so I most likely will go with Mizuki's route next :)

Aiko

• Cafe Addict
    • Share Post
Reply #4 on: August 20, 2013, 03:18:59 AM
Hyuga is kind of a two faced.. he is really mean and doesn't say nice things but acts all good and gentleman in front of Yoshitsune. But I kind of like his story, still a way to go before the end though. Am really tempted to keep using cakes to progress with the story.

I like Goyo. He is sweet. But I think he sacrificed too much for MC.
Spoiler  Hidden:
How can you want to go back to Japan? Stay and be Queen!

Enya's route is like... nothing special? Don't really feel touched or sweet or something.

Anyway I would like more friends in DN. If you have a free slot please add me! My nick is Aiko (with a star at the back)
Be my friend on GREE!
BMP MSB CD Aiko☆
Bidding for love yvDMYG
ArabianNight 5sUs5d
Destiny Ninja]D0r1fGsaPy[/b]
Office Lover kmvZHu
Contract Marriage rprRhv
Vampire Darling 77tjaF

Sweet Scandal tH2YYs
Shall we date]KEfb14uFAe[/b]

Aiwethryne

• Cafe Manager
  • Cafe Neighbor
    • Share Post
    • Illustrious Fathoms
Reply #5 on: August 20, 2013, 04:20:23 AM
@ Aiko~
To be completely random, when I was greeting people in DN a couple of days ago, I saw your username pop up. I knew it was you. I definitely knew it was you. If my list weren't completely full, I would have sent you a request. Alas, I almost never have room, even an hour after I level up.

Aiko

• Cafe Addict
    • Share Post
Reply #6 on: August 21, 2013, 02:19:42 AM
Quote from: "Aiwethryne"
@ Aiko~
To be completely random, when I was greeting people in DN a couple of days ago, I saw your username pop up. I knew it was you. I definitely knew it was you. If my list weren't completely full, I would have sent you a request. Alas, I almost never have room, even an hour after I level up.

Awww  :kiss2: Yeah I was looking and many friends here were full too...

Neelith

• Cafe Visitor
    • Share Post
Reply #7 on: August 21, 2013, 11:16:25 AM
Hyuga's route was the first I went for and I don't regret it. He reminds me a lot of Saizo from NL or Saeki Teru from Tokimeki 2nd season. A sadistic type of guy that chops you every time you want to say something, ignores you and acts like "you're such a stupid girl!", but after a while you find out that he was doing that because he didn't want to fall for you... awww so sweet.

After Hyuga's sweet ending I've decided to play Mizuki's route for a little change and he reminds me of Kotaro (also my second route in NL LOL). So far I'm glad that I've picked him.

I know for sure that I won't play Hyosuke's route - I hate sweet, immature characters. I'm not sure of Benkei, but since everyone says it's interesting I will give him a shot.

To summarise if you like a little bit sadistic and proud type of guy in otome games you should definitely go for Hyuga, then maybe Mizuki (for silence and proud type).

In the end all the ninjas in DN are typical otome type of guys :D

PS. Yoshitsune was actually interesting for me just for a while. He's such a goodie-goodie type that made me bored pretty quick ;)

Aiwethryne

• Cafe Manager
  • Cafe Neighbor
    • Share Post
    • Illustrious Fathoms
Reply #8 on: August 21, 2013, 07:20:42 PM
Quote from: "Neelith"
I know for sure that I won't play Hyosuke's route - I hate sweet, immature characters.
Ohohoho~ Actually, no. He's nice towards the MC, but it's not like he's leaking happy pheromones, like in other archetypes. Aside from one scene where Hyosuke spins around in front of the MC, he is fairly serious, when he's not plastering that smile on his face, and behaves... rather emo, to the point of excess. It was his constant 180 degree shifts in personality and high priority towards
Spoiler  Hidden:
revenge
that his route emphasizes.

Heavenly

• New to the Cafe
    • Share Post
Reply #9 on: August 23, 2013, 07:54:49 AM
Hi! have anyone here played Enya's route?.. I super like him since he is the first one I've chose to play but its quite sad that I've messed up the choices near the end that got my love meter at the green color..huhu..
although I did well at first without using walkthrough..haizz.. I'm disappointed, I am at the end at the story and I immediately closed the app when the Love sick Ending appears. I am afraid in opening it because I know I will be depressed..( I'm such a sucker for happy ending)

---so please to those who played Enya's can you please tell me what happened in the sweet love ending or the lovey dovey one?? pretty please?

Trish

• Cafe Lover
    • Share Post
Reply #10 on: August 23, 2013, 08:39:53 AM
@Heavenly: Just finished Enya's route's Sweet Ending yesterday! I'll give a gist:

Spoiler  Hidden:
So, Yoshitsune leaves to go to another land, to avoid any more strife (since his brother is after him), right? Enya wanted to join him, much to the MC's disappointment, but Yoshitsune told him to stay. There's a choice, and when you pick "Do what you want", the MC smiled and said that to Enya. Then Enya decided to stay, to protect the girl who smiles while lying (or something like that). Then the MC and Enya went to the emperor to return the Three Sacred Jewels, but the emperor said that the MC should keep it, so the battles for it would cease to happen. After, the MC realized that Enya's a little sad because he was thinking about Yoshitsune, and he shed off some tears.

Then, there was a party in the MC's newly rebuilt estate, with the other ninjas. Dancers came, and MC got a little disheartened when she found out Enya liked this certain dancer. After the party, that dancer approached them, and the ninjas tensed up because that dancer was an assassin. They discovered that that girl was Shizuka's friend, and she just came to deliver some news. Yoshitsune was doing well, and Shizuka was pregnant with his child. Enya and the MC were happy for them. The MC asked Enya if that was the type of girl he likes. Enya said no, there was only one girl he liked. And the MC got him to say "I love you" and they kissed.

I'm not very good at giving summaries, so if anyone thinks I missed something, please tell me~  :laugh:
680503807, somethingtrivial
BMP] Anna (@Liberty Kingdom)
MSB] Kari (Daichi is guarding)

freshnog

• Cafe Visitor
    • Share Post
Reply #11 on: August 25, 2013, 06:29:32 AM
Quote from: "Trish"
@Heavenly: Just finished Enya's route's Sweet Ending yesterday! I'll give a gist:

Spoiler  Hidden:
So, Yoshitsune leaves to go to another land, to avoid any more strife (since his brother is after him), right? Enya wanted to join him, much to the MC's disappointment, but Yoshitsune told him to stay. There's a choice, and when you pick "Do what you want", the MC smiled and said that to Enya. Then Enya decided to stay, to protect the girl who smiles while lying (or something like that). Then the MC and Enya went to the emperor to return the Three Sacred Jewels, but the emperor said that the MC should keep it, so the battles for it would cease to happen. After, the MC realized that Enya's a little sad because he was thinking about Yoshitsune, and he shed off some tears.

Then, there was a party in the MC's newly rebuilt estate, with the other ninjas. Dancers came, and MC got a little disheartened when she found out Enya liked this certain dancer. After the party, that dancer approached them, and the ninjas tensed up because that dancer was an assassin. They discovered that that girl was Shizuka's friend, and she just came to deliver some news. Yoshitsune was doing well, and Shizuka was pregnant with his child. Enya and the MC were happy for them. The MC asked Enya if that was the type of girl he likes. Enya said no, there was only one girl he liked. And the MC got him to say "I love you" and they kissed.

I'm not very good at giving summaries, so if anyone thinks I missed something, please tell me~  :laugh:

What the.... I think my heart kinda stopped beating for a while  after I read that about Yoshitsune haha... I knew it something's fishy. I'm afraid Hyuga's route is also going that way... :wry:

SimplyMusubi

• Cafe Visitor
    • Share Post
Reply #12 on: August 26, 2013, 04:39:49 AM
okay I know this a little unrelated but I'm playing benkei's route and I got to chapter two and he was naked and they put a massive cloud on his man goodies and I'm dying right now because its a awkward cloud like "hi I'm a cloud and I'm gonna block his goodies"

Ugh his story he is so adorable I'm going to explode
  :boom:

MSB- Chiffon(Goto) & Chiffon(kaiji)
BMP- Chiffon(Wilfred) & Chiffon (Roberto)
CD- Chiffon (Haru) & Chiffon (Hayato)
NL-Musash &Gomen(Chiff.)
DN-HxGrt9eJuN & HLN0YseaA

Neelith

• Cafe Visitor
    • Share Post
Reply #13 on: August 28, 2013, 07:58:07 AM
Quote from: "freshnog"
What the.... I think my heart kinda stopped beating for a while  after I read that about Yoshitsune haha... I knew it something's fishy. I'm afraid Hyuga's route is also going that way... :wry:

Well then I have to dissapoint you because Hyuga's route is heading a similar way. But hey - in the end Hyuga is all you need ;) Man, I have to go his route one more time [tsundere lover here].

Aiwethryne

• Cafe Manager
  • Cafe Neighbor
    • Share Post
    • Illustrious Fathoms
Reply #14 on: August 30, 2013, 06:30:14 AM
I am so glad that I was one of the relatively earlier people to have joined DN, due to all of the rewards they have been handing out. Like that Shuriken we just got. Coincidentally, I just landed on the 20% Minigame Checkpoint, so this is slightly beneficial. Since I had used all my invite rewards a while back, I am sad that DN does not give any more Bow and Arrows after those first stated invite bonuses...

Share via facebook Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via twitter

xx
Shall we date?:Destiny Ninja2+ Discussion

Started by Sakuragawa on Otome Game Discussions

22 Replies
Last post March 09, 2016, 03:19:46 PM
by Washu_Takahashi
xx
[FAN FICTION] Shall we date Destiny ninja

Started by Alexandria177 on Fan Art

2 Replies
Last post June 01, 2014, 04:58:14 PM
by Alexandria177
xx
[Walkthrough] Shall We Date?: Destiny Ninja 2+

Started by kirona168 on Mobile Devices

5 Replies
Last post April 28, 2016, 09:20:09 PM
by kirona168
United-Nations
Shall we date?: Destiny Ninja [FREE+]

Started by kokoro-cafe on Otome Game Database & User Reviews

0 Replies
Last post March 16, 2016, 11:23:12 PM
by kokoro-cafe
xx
[Walkthrough and Tips] Shall We Date?: Destiny Ninja

Started by kokoro-cafe on Mobile Devices

650 Replies
Last post March 25, 2015, 01:02:12 AM
by Lilwyn

* Cafe Chat

Refresh History
  • Keyra: it's a shame its no longer active
    November 23, 2023, 12:39:45 AM
  • Keyra: Hi i just rediscovered this again
    November 23, 2023, 12:39:38 AM
  • kokoro-cafe: Wow! Can't believe there's still visitors
    August 22, 2023, 12:08:14 AM
  • Lilwyn: Stopping by to say Hello! :)
    August 18, 2023, 05:44:07 AM
  • SushiMartyr: nonetheless, I feel satisfied with the job I’ve done
    June 30, 2023, 03:15:00 PM
  • SushiMartyr: (fr tho, Tomo-kun is my one and only husbando)
    June 30, 2023, 03:14:11 PM
  • SushiMartyr: It doesn’t seem like anyone’s still here, so no one’s probably around to see me defend my best boi from Scarlet Fate xD
    June 30, 2023, 03:13:37 PM
  • SushiMartyr: Hi
    June 30, 2023, 07:20:37 AM
  • Sakuragawa: Hello to anyone who's still here in 2023  :wave:
    March 27, 2023, 03:29:52 AM
  • Godingame: Is there a community somewhere for the cinderella contract?
    March 01, 2022, 07:22:30 AM
  • Sakuragawa: Another new year, it's 2021. Hope everyone is healthy and well.
    March 28, 2021, 07:45:11 PM
  • KoronoChoi: dandelion wishes
    April 18, 2020, 05:04:30 PM
  • Sakuragawa: The last post was from 2018 and now it is 2020... Hello everyone, hope you are well  :rofl:
    January 05, 2020, 07:31:10 AM
  • Amavanna: Hey I'm looking for some Invites for the games I play can you guys add me, my codes are Angel or devil: HwTcTPa4V2 Hero in Love: B9J4rQDvK2 Never look back: Jf7LG1Xq7c Cant say no: GEYDwJpPju Lost island: GijCVsxGSi Mononoke Kiss: LuyDJDxHhG Magic Sword: Kq2heLxqqn
    October 02, 2018, 02:13:37 PM
  • Amavanna: Hey new here everyone doing ok?
    October 02, 2018, 02:00:30 PM
  • Lilwyn: Hey everyone! It's been awhile since I last stopped by, how is everything?
    October 02, 2018, 03:33:45 AM
  • HakuokiScientia: Is there a CG or a walkthrough for Is it love Peter here? Haven't found around when I googled it :(
    October 02, 2018, 01:35:21 AM
  • kokoro-cafe: @harumia Hi! Welcome to KC :) How are you doing?
    September 11, 2018, 02:53:40 PM
  • harumia: Hi hi! I'm fairly new here (tho I've known KC for years). How are you all?
    September 06, 2018, 06:21:03 PM
  • Mortis: destiny ninja touch my heart spin-off walkthrough
    July 26, 2018, 08:11:25 PM
  • BloodyDagger: Thank you! I checked the group's website and found it! I'm so happy I finally find a decent walkthrough ^^
    June 01, 2018, 02:03:59 PM
  • Sakuragawa: @BloodyDagger after a bit of Googling, it seems that a walkthrough should be included should be included with the English patch? The person/group that's making the the patch linked a JP walkthrough too.
    May 31, 2018, 09:20:56 PM
  • BloodyDagger: Hello, i'm new here, does anyone know where I could get a walkthrough for the pc game aniversary no kuni no alice? I've been searching far and wide and I still can't find it ....
    May 31, 2018, 02:17:19 PM
  • Sakuragawa: Ikemen Revolution is out for Android and iOS! [link]
    May 31, 2018, 12:14:47 AM
  • Oichi: code realize
    May 24, 2018, 11:33:14 AM
  • Oichi: code realize
    May 24, 2018, 11:32:58 AM
  • kokoro-cafe: Hi!
    March 05, 2018, 06:40:42 PM
  • Faith@p: Hii
    March 02, 2018, 12:25:09 PM
  • Faith@p: Hi
    March 02, 2018, 12:24:51 PM
  • Stulluna: Hello, is anyone online?
    March 01, 2018, 03:05:09 AM
  • kokoro-cafe: Actually, just to clarify, are you talking about the paid version or the party version?
    February 14, 2018, 05:02:08 PM
  • kokoro-cafe: No, sorry :(
    February 13, 2018, 04:20:20 PM
  • cain0425: if that case is there any tips you could give on getting the super happy ending for the game?
    February 07, 2018, 09:32:37 AM
  • kokoro-cafe: Possibly but unlikely anytime soon :(
    February 06, 2018, 01:50:34 PM
  • cain0425: will there ever be update on season 3 or season 4 walkthrough of My Forged Wedding you guys only have up to season 2.
    February 06, 2018, 02:37:51 AM
  • RukiKei: Enchanted in the moonlight
    January 18, 2018, 08:03:36 AM
  • kokoro-cafe: Hi!
    January 16, 2018, 06:00:42 PM
  • Emi Nguyen: Hi
    January 05, 2018, 07:51:54 AM
  • Emi Nguyen: Emi Nguyen
    January 05, 2018, 07:51:45 AM
  • kokoro-cafe: Happy Holidays too Sakuragawa!
    December 05, 2017, 02:44:10 PM
  • Sakuragawa: Happy Holidays!  :wave:
    November 23, 2017, 02:47:48 PM
  • Sakuragawa: Made some great memories here and met some nice people.
    November 11, 2017, 03:31:16 AM
  • Sakuragawa: I know it's not Thanksgiving yet, but I want to say that I'm thankful for the existence of KC.  :heart:
    November 11, 2017, 03:29:54 AM
  • angle: hi
    November 05, 2017, 09:55:07 PM
  • Sakuragawa: Happy Halloween ehe
    November 01, 2017, 12:53:05 AM
  • Dawn Skinner: Contract marraige
    September 26, 2017, 08:51:33 PM
  • Satharn: :)
    September 23, 2017, 07:37:31 PM
  • Satharn: Hey there
    September 23, 2017, 07:37:16 PM
  • kokoro-cafe: What game is ths for?