collapse

* Events

Sorry! There are no calendar events available at the moment.

* Recent Posts

Author Topic:  Forbidden Love  (Read 45711 times)

Aiwethryne

• Cafe Manager
  • Cafe Neighbor
  • Liked: 38
  • Stalker of the Unseelie Court... Laughing at Smut
    • Share Post
    • Illustrious Fathoms
  • Mobile Device OS: Android & iOS
on: August 05, 2013, 06:00:43 PM
Let's discuss Forbidden Love: The Unforgivable Couple~ Or whatever it is called now. My Forbidden Love ~ pure princess...?

Feel free to reveal spoilers and complain about the story or developers. Use Spoiler tags for relatively "new" and plot-driven content.

:exclaim: :exclaim: :exclaim:Remember:
Code: [Select]
[spoiler][/spoiler]Based on what you need, be certain to refer to and post in the correct section.

Go to Walkthrough Thread
Go to CGs Thread
[ temporarily closed ]
Go to CGs Section

I shall assume that people have forgotten that this section can be used for talking about otome games and, above all, spoilers. The conversations in the walkthrough threads sometimes get rather lengthy, too... So talk up, everyone~

Linkback: https://kokoro-cafe.net/index.php?topic=562.0
« Last Edit: April 10, 2015, 01:50:26 PM by Aiwethryne »
Click for my game codes
(Or go to my forum profile bio)

...REEEAAAAHH.

Advertise Here

Nobodyknows

• Frequent Cafe Visitor
  • Liked: 0
    • Share Post
Reply #1 on: August 05, 2013, 06:28:03 PM
So, answering your previous post:

Ahah, yeah, I know they are both in the Japanese version, but it is a mystery as to if the developers will give his premiere in English. I've obviously not played the Japanese version, so I am only full of speculation towards how his potential route could be.
Well, they gave us Johannes, so I don't see a problem with Tom, Robert and etc. Besides, I have a tendency to think that if the developers had bothered to make a sprite for the character, then this isn't just for appearances' sake. I believe there are no coincidences. And it applies not only for this game (actually Chrono Cross taught me that). Even in the first chapter of Mike's 4th story, when you encounter a random admirer, I was thinking if he will play an important role or not.
Spoiler  Hidden:
So far he hasn't, but I won't be surprised if he will. Nevertheless, the other sprite-less character did.
That's why I think that if the character has an avatar, he's definitely gonna be "used" by the developers for something. Otherwise, why even bother to pay the artists?

Then Mike's grandmother is impossibly nearby for them to go on a road trip to California...
Ahah, that's what I always think about when they start weeping over the trip to grandma. Though they are weeping because they're gonna be lectured. But it's always described as some kind of a long trip. I prefer to think they live in Japan as it makes more sense, unless their whereabouts aren't specified and detailed, like that friend of Mike's and his trip.

Glancing at the answers for Mike's route, I thought the blonde guy was in Mike's 4th Story, but he was in at least two of the Special Event routes. I have not seen him in Johannes's route, though.
Haven't met him yet. And unfortunately for me I didn't expect that events will require so many love points, so I decided not to play them at all. So he has a sprite?

I've been playing since the day after Forbidden Love released on iOS. I can't remember how long that's been, but it is amusing and bothersome to see content change and characters suddenly disappear or get replaced. Butler Philip, LOL.
Ahaha, yeah! I also noticed)) Robert is supposed to be the same person as Philip, but somehow they are different in my mind x) I also always imagined butlers to be old men, so when I see Robert, it's like something is "wrong". But I can cope with that.

EDIT: Sorry for some possible mistakes with tenses. I'm not an English-speaker :grin:
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 12:00:00 AM by Guest »

Aiwethryne

• Cafe Manager
  • Cafe Neighbor
    • Share Post
    • Illustrious Fathoms
Reply #2 on: August 06, 2013, 04:16:15 PM
Linda is so mean... ;3; After reading the Johannes Story 1, Chapter 18 Secret Story,
Spoiler  Hidden:
I know now that Johannes and the MC still have yet to do anything more than sleeping beside each other.
I am so excited to see what happens next, but I sadly cannot go any faster since I am saving my CP to finish the event. And, whenever I play the minigame, my thumbs are finally starting to revolt against me. Good thing I am still pretty good at frequently getting over 70 points without needing to restart repeatedly.

Since the Okinawa route returned about half a day ago, I was trying to discern where an improper word could have been used and I guess that I found it. However, if it had been located in the Happy End, rather than smack in the near beginning of the scenarios, I feel that the majority of the offended would not have complained however fervently about it, especially if most of them did not have enough CP to continue.

But, haha, shirtless Mike. I find it amusing that, while they have made sprites of Mike without a shirt, most scenes with him in certain situations still have him in his suit. Yet you see Johannes without a shirt pretty quickly by comparison.

@ Nobodyknows~
Haha, CLAMP works are what ingrained the idea of "there is no such thing as 'coincidence;' there is only 'hitsuzen'" in my mind.

True, true~ I suppose I should have clarified that I was considering the high irregularity in the timeline of releases, since I think that characters would become included based off of demand, though. They are evidently prioritizing the Mike route over any of the other character routes, and we have seen how the developers are behind schedule. Now, I want a sprite for Linda, since she's such a reoccurring character who is "used" a lot to drive the story forward, but I wonder if seeing her will shatter how I already imagine her. Since Amelia is the only female being with a sprite, this conversation is making me muse over the thought that the developers are somehow planning to slip Amelia into the romance list. Her role is almost nonexistent in Johannes' route, as far as I have seen.

Yeah, the blonde guy has a sprite. When I saw him, I was enamoured of his prettiness. *has a thing for blondes* I am sure his name is Satoru in the Japanese version... It's strange how I suddenly remembered his Japanese name and still cannot recall his English name. XD;;

I was pretty sure that Robert is supposed to be the same of Philip, but, yes, I would rather imagine them as two separate people for the lulz. When I first played Mike's Story 1, I thought that Philip was a wrinkly old man because of the fact that I could not see him. Only in BMP do I see younger, pretty butlers, so it surprised me when Robert was not as old. He's still old, though, since he's been with the Jones' family for a long time.

And I understand what you are saying, so there is no need to mention whatever incapability you believe that you have regarding English syntax. Besides, I don't recall any blaring tense issues~

*was typing this before I got your PM* I was just busy with class stuff over the last day, so I was only typing out relatively short things that did not take much thinking to do.

Nobodyknows

• Frequent Cafe Visitor
    • Share Post
Reply #3 on: August 06, 2013, 08:08:56 PM
Now, I want a sprite for Linda, since she's such a reoccurring character who is "used" a lot to drive the story forward
I second that)) Mike's father would also be a good addition.

the developers are somehow planning to slip Amelia into the romance list
How? I mean, this game doesn't look like it would have a BI option.

Yeah, the blonde guy has a sprite. When I saw him, I was enamoured of his prettiness.
Gah, you intrigue! Now I want to check him out x)

He's still old, though, since he's been with the Jones' family for a long time.
And that's a plot hole as he should be at least 40 then and he doesn't look like that at all. But oh well ._. I even remember there was something about Robert serving to Master Dave (long before serving Mike). Just how old should he be? I had reset Mike's 1st and 2nd stories, so when I encounter that line, I'll take a screenshot. Unless it was edited.

And I understand what you are saying, so there is no need to mention whatever incapability you believe that you have regarding English syntax. Besides, I don't recall any blaring tense issues~
Thank you ^_^ I've just graduated as an English translator/interpreter and I'm still not confident with my skills. It took me quite a while to think about the correctness of this sentence - "So far he hasn't, but I won't be surprised if he will". But then I decided not to give a damn and left it as it is out of my laziness.

*was typing this before I got your PM* I was just busy with class stuff over the last day, so I was only typing out relatively short things that did not take much thinking to do.
Sorry for that. I was just too eager to read your replies and couldn't wait to get them :grin2:
« Last Edit: August 25, 2013, 08:13:31 AM by Nobodyknows »

foreverfriendsg

• Cafe Lover
    • Share Post
Reply #4 on: August 07, 2013, 04:03:58 PM
I don't have time to read through this entire thread, but I do have one thing to say:

DATING ROBERT?! *incredulous look*

Now, I adore the guy, but he looks like an uncle to me. It feels weird to date him (if FL releases his route, that is). Why didn't they make him look like the butlers in BMP T.T
GREE ID: foreverfriendsg/688911473
BMP: Tohru Honda, Joshua
Finished]Edward[/color] (SHE), Roberto (SHE), Glenn (SHE)
Ninjalove]Hanzo[/color]
Finished: Kotaro (SHE)
Destiny Ninja] Itsuki Amamiya[/color], with Benkei. (Finished]Hyosuke[/color] - Sweet Ending, Yoshitsune - Sweet Ending)

Aiwethryne

• Cafe Manager
  • Cafe Neighbor
    • Share Post
    • Illustrious Fathoms
Reply #5 on: August 08, 2013, 04:00:33 PM
I am reposting what I previously spoilerized (with tweaks) about Johannes' 1st Story and adding everything else that happened... because I can.

Main story spoilers~
Spoiler  Hidden:
In this continuity, the MC was in love with Mike but she decided to suppress her feelings. She started dating Johannes and earnestly began to fall in love with him. Linda was found embezzling money from the Jones' Corporation, and Dave divorces her. After she and the MC are kicked out of the Jones' family, Linda quickly marries Johannes' father, Joseph. Johannes and the MC become legal siblings, but they continue to date in secret. Mike warns the MC that things will end badly if she keeps dating Johannes. As Mike and the MC are no longer siblings by law, Mike tells the MC to come back with him. When Mike finally decides to have a talk with Johannes and the MC, Amelia reveals that Johannes and the MC are supposedly blood-related siblings. Apparently Linda and Joseph once dated, but they separated shortly before Joseph found out Linda was pregnant with the MC. By that time, though, Joseph had married Johannes' mother. Later, Mike finds the MC and tells her to marry him. She admits that she was once in love with him, as well, but they can never go back to that time, since she is now in love with Johannes. Mike is uneasy but decides to support her decision, choosing to keep up the role as a big brother.

Johannes comes to terms with his own conflicts regarding the situation and says that he doesn't care if they are blood-related. He says that he loves her, and the MC says she loves him. However, Johannes knows that the MC is still apprehensive about the technicality behind their relationship. The two decide to confront Joseph, who confirms that Johannes and the MC are blood-related. Johannes then admits to his father that he loves the MC and doesn't care about what anyone thinks. Johannes wants to run away with the MC, but Joseph decides to send Johannes to London to study art and sends the MC away to live with the family of one of Joseph's acquaintances. The "couple" turns out to be Tom Nicholson and his wife, and Joseph had lied about sending Johannes abroad. Johannes and the MC are separated and placed under security.

After another attempt at escaping together, they meet in town and Mike happens to arrive. Mike gives them money, aiding in their escape, and Johannes and the MC begin living together in a town on the city outskirts. They live a frugal life and each have low-paying jobs, but they become accustomed to the lifestyle. Soon enough, they are discovered and the MC is forced into an engagement with Tom, who had divorced his wife. Linda tells the MC that Johannes will also be married off to a business partner's daughter.

Tom takes the MC to a party and drugs her to appear docile before she sees Johannes. Then Tom and the MC's wedding day arrives...
[/size]

Happy End spoilers~
Spoiler  Hidden:
Johannes arrives at the wedding with blood test results, stating that he and the MC do not have the same father. Linda had orchestrated the entire ordeal, lying about the MC's parentage. Tom tries to convince the MC that Johannes will leave for his arranged marriage, if he wants BYC to survive. Mike announces that no such action is necessary, since the Jones' Corporation will help support BYC. Mike openly accepts Johannes as his brother-in-law. Joseph continues to have his doubts, but he accepts the MC and Johannes' relationship, since they are not blood-related. Tom leaves, and Johannes proposes to the MC.
[/size]

Another End spoilers~
Spoiler  Hidden:
Mike arrives at the wedding with a letter from Johannes, who cannot bear to see the MC get married. Johannes decided to give up on the MC, even though he got proof that they are not related, and he chose to pursue a his dream of painting. With Mike's urges, the MC leaves the altar but realizes that she and Johannes will probably never meet again, and she had already given up on their relationship. Mike, again, tells the MC to become his wife, but the MC still only sees him as her brother. He accepts her current feelings but says that he will continue to pursue her until she feels differently. With nowhere else to go, the MC finally understands that she wanted a place to belong, and she feels at ease at Mike's side.
[/size]

Normal End spoilers~
Spoiler  Hidden:
Mike arrives at the wedding to ask Joseph to cancel the wedding, since he is waiting for the DNA test results for Johannes and the MC. Mike reveals that Linda had an affair while with Joseph, back when they were originally dating. Joseph says that if Johannes and the MC are truly not related, he would have no reason to deny them happiness. However, the MC feels that everything is her fault and that Johannes will suffer by being with her, thus she announces that she will leave. Johannes finally appears to stop the MC's decision, since he found the resolve to stay with her no matter what. He had quit school, claiming that he will become the CEO of BYC and will stop painting, if it means he can be with the MC. Tom leaves, and Johannes says that the MC can still use her wedding dress in the future. He confirms that she will marry him, when the time comes.
[/size]

@ Nobodyknows~
I was actually joking about Amelia being one of the choices~ XD

@ FFG~
BEHOLD.
*joins you in making an incredulous expression* But the moment he got an avatar, I realized that the developers might have wanted to fulfill people's butler fetishes... His appearance is totally not my type, but he does not look that bad. He probably looks much better without glasses, too. And people seem to like mature characters.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2013, 01:20:17 AM by Aiwethryne »

Nobodyknows

• Frequent Cafe Visitor
    • Share Post
Reply #6 on: August 08, 2013, 04:38:34 PM
Oh, God ._. These Another Endings.. they're just like Bad Endings for the "Shall We Date - Heian Love". These games go from one extreme to another in terms of endings. Thank God, I tend to forget all the hurtful experiences ._.

I was actually joking about Amelia being one of the choices~ XD
Sorry :D

Aiwethryne

• Cafe Manager
  • Cafe Neighbor
    • Share Post
    • Illustrious Fathoms
Reply #7 on: August 08, 2013, 05:40:43 PM
For some reason, Johannes' route has a total of three endings. The last one is the "Normal End," and I wonder what kind of riot that will be. But I actually liked this Another End because Mike is so persistent.

And now I'll spoilericiously complain about what happened~
I mean, the Happy End was so generic, as I assumed it would be~~ Always the easy way out. =3= I know that the developers leave so many loose ends to continue with the succeeding stories, but it left me rather displeased~

Spoiler  Hidden:
Joseph did not even reprimand Linda when her lies came to light, and I just hiss at how Joseph ONLY accepted Johannes and the MC because they are not related. Again, this removes much of the stigma that happened within the story. I honestly find this route to be much weaker than Mike's route, in that regard. Amelia was seriously a better adversary than having a bunch of bodyguards and Tom trolling. Though Linda was pretty strong here. I really wonder what will happen to her, since everyone knows she cannot be trusted. Another divorce? It was so obvious that even before the MC was born, Linda had affair after affair. So it amazes me that people who know of her prior actions would believe that the MC and Johannes could be related in truth, even with incomplete spoilers.

But most of my favorite parts had Mike in them~ As I continue to emphasize, Mike is so badass in Johannes' story. I was annoyed by Johannes' weak will to stay with the MC, just because he misinterpreted her drug-iness as accepting the arranged marriage. And I was right... Johannes and the MC really never did more than sleep beside each other. So much was oddly innocent in this route, though it sort of helps emphasize how Johannes said that their love does not need more than them being with each other.

I also think that they skimped out on the editing near the end, before they finally released Johannes' story. Linda's name kept becoming "Rinda," when everything before then was "Linda."

Nobodyknows

• Frequent Cafe Visitor
    • Share Post
Reply #8 on: August 08, 2013, 10:41:27 PM
Spoiler  Hidden:
But most of my favorite parts had Mike in them~ As I continue to emphasize, Mike is so badass in Johannes' story.
Damn, I think they do it on purpose >_< They make other guys cuter in other routes and weaker in their own ?_? Johannes was pretty good in Mike's story too.

Spoiler  Hidden:
Johannes said that their love does not need more than them being with each other.
Wow. And to think he was so passionate in Mike's route ^_^

foreverfriendsg

• Cafe Lover
    • Share Post
Reply #9 on: August 09, 2013, 06:28:38 AM
@Aiwethryne

*flails* Is it just me or does he look better in the Japanese version? O.o

I can understand the whole butler fetish (I mean, just look at the BMP butlers) but a guy so much older... Um... Especially when you mentioned Tom as a possible choice too. Ewwww. That guy's so slimy.

And I'm agreeing with the sprites for Linda and Dave. Considering that they're relatively important supporting characters (Dave in Mike's stories, that is) they should have their own sprites.

*skips over all spoilers because I'm not even halfway through Johannes' route - how on earth are you so fast, Maika?!*

Oh yeah, I think I know what the forbidden love aspect in Johannes' story is already. But if it really is what I think it is, I'm really kinda annoyed
Spoiler  Hidden:
because doesn't that make it the same type of forbidden love that was in Mike's story? Couldn't they have come up with something else?

I'm also intrigued at the 'Normal End'. Considering Happy Ends are well, happy, and another endings are bad, what could normal ends entail....?

Nobodyknows

• Frequent Cafe Visitor
    • Share Post
Reply #10 on: August 09, 2013, 10:12:37 AM
*flails* Is it just me or does he look better in the Japanese version? O.o
I think so too xD Though it really does only seems so, because sprites are the same, it's just that we cannot see the full sprite in that picture, so he seems better somehow. I'm not really attracted to him to play his route, but I could bear with his age simply because he doesn't look that old. To me he actually looks the same as Mike. Or even younger o_O

Oh yeah, I think I know what the forbidden love aspect in Johannes' story is already. But if it really is what I think it is, I'm really kinda annoyed
That's what I've been saying. I'll quote: I'm just kind of tired of all this "blood-related/not related" stuff. It IS the title of the game, but every single route doesn't have to revolve around this. I hope the MC is not related in any way possible to that guy from the prologue. You know him, I just forgot his name. Tom Nickolson, I believe, or so. I hope he won't happen to be her father. Because I kinda like the angst of an arranged marriage.

Aiwethryne

• Cafe Manager
  • Cafe Neighbor
    • Share Post
    • Illustrious Fathoms
Reply #11 on: August 09, 2013, 02:00:59 PM
*eye twitches* One more scene left... I'll add the Normal End spoilers in the same post where I put the other endings, but I just have one scene remaining! Why does your route keep having six scenes, Johannes? ;3;

I surprisingly prefer the Normal End over the Happy End. The Normal End is overall much more realistic, has a greater range of reactions, and
Spoiler  Hidden:
Johannes isn't as irresolute in the face of the possibility of their sibling-ness
. Mike is still fairly epic, too~
Spoiler  Hidden:
Even during the Happy End, I wondered where and when they could have gotten DNA from the MC. I laugh at the thought that Mike went around their apartment to find strands of the MC's hair... If it weren't for the DNA gathering, that would be funnier in a creepy and obsessive way.
Ahah. Mike. I feel so biased whenever I talk about him.

However, certain non-essential sentences from the Normal End were literally patchwork from the Happy End and Another End. It is odd to that Mike's Story 1 endings were rather varied, when Johannes' were centered around one point.

@ FFG~
When all of these updates appeared, I actually had over 400 Coins from commenting every day on my private Twitter through the app and viewing a Tapjoy video once in a while. That allowed me to play 25 scenes right from the start. I also had a 10K CP surplus, which I spun for more Scenario Tickets. Finally, due to the Okinawa route having been temporarily taken down, the temptation to keep reading led me to keep using the majority of my saved CP.

@ Nobodyknows~
There are so many situations other than related-ness that can be considered forbidden, but my imagination to come up with other possibilities is so limited at the moment. The only other options that I can turn over in my head are social status gaps, severe age differences, kidnapping (Stockholm Syndrome), adultery, blackmail... Though I would giggle if one of them is a massive otaku, since that is typically a bad thing in Japan.

Nobodyknows

• Frequent Cafe Visitor
    • Share Post
Reply #12 on: August 09, 2013, 02:20:00 PM
Though I would giggle if one of them is a massive otaku, since that is typically a bad thing in Japan.
Sorry, couldn't get the last sentence. What do you mean?

Yagyu

• Cafe Addict
    • Share Post
Reply #13 on: August 09, 2013, 03:17:56 PM
Really need Johannes correct walkthrough I need it because I never play the mini game. So 50 points will helps me alot
SORRY my English bad

Aiwethryne

• Cafe Manager
  • Cafe Neighbor
    • Share Post
    • Illustrious Fathoms
Reply #14 on: August 09, 2013, 06:04:18 PM
Quote from: "Yagyu"
Really need Johannes correct walkthrough I need it because I never play the mini game. So 50 points will helps me alot
All of the answers are available in the FL walkthrough thread, and you only need to look through the last ten or so pages. But, if you're really lazy, I guess I'll link this.

Full Johannes Story 1 Walkthrough

@ Nobodyknows~
In Japan, the term "otaku" is often considered derogatory, so perhaps being in a relationship with an otaku could be forbidden or taboo. I find it funny because otaku are usually extreme fans of something, to the point of it being unhealthy. I hope that is not confusing anymore~ Of course, I doubt this game would feature a character who behaves this way.

Share via facebook Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via twitter

xx
Forbidden Love now on iOS and Android

Started by kokoro-cafe on Otome Game News

0 Replies
Last post June 02, 2013, 07:19:16 AM
by kokoro-cafe
xx
forbidden love Valentine's day walkthrough?

Started by victoria_1314 on Walkthrough Requests

2 Replies
Last post February 01, 2014, 07:17:01 PM
by kokoro-cafe
xx
Forbidden Love released for Android

Started by xaaax on Otome Game News

19 Replies
Last post May 13, 2013, 02:33:51 AM
by bestgoodgirl
xx
Forbidden Love Triangle released for Android & iOS

Started by xaaax on Otome Game News

3 Replies
Last post May 21, 2014, 01:29:51 PM
by papillon04
United-Nations
Pub Encounter ~ Forbidden Romance ~ [PAID]

Started by kokoro-cafe on Otome Game Database & User Reviews

0 Replies
Last post April 08, 2016, 08:04:01 PM
by kokoro-cafe

* Cafe Chat

Refresh History
  • Keyra: it's a shame its no longer active
    November 23, 2023, 12:39:45 AM
  • Keyra: Hi i just rediscovered this again
    November 23, 2023, 12:39:38 AM
  • kokoro-cafe: Wow! Can't believe there's still visitors
    August 22, 2023, 12:08:14 AM
  • Lilwyn: Stopping by to say Hello! :)
    August 18, 2023, 05:44:07 AM
  • SushiMartyr: nonetheless, I feel satisfied with the job I’ve done
    June 30, 2023, 03:15:00 PM
  • SushiMartyr: (fr tho, Tomo-kun is my one and only husbando)
    June 30, 2023, 03:14:11 PM
  • SushiMartyr: It doesn’t seem like anyone’s still here, so no one’s probably around to see me defend my best boi from Scarlet Fate xD
    June 30, 2023, 03:13:37 PM
  • SushiMartyr: Hi
    June 30, 2023, 07:20:37 AM
  • Sakuragawa: Hello to anyone who's still here in 2023  :wave:
    March 27, 2023, 03:29:52 AM
  • Godingame: Is there a community somewhere for the cinderella contract?
    March 01, 2022, 07:22:30 AM
  • Sakuragawa: Another new year, it's 2021. Hope everyone is healthy and well.
    March 28, 2021, 07:45:11 PM
  • KoronoChoi: dandelion wishes
    April 18, 2020, 05:04:30 PM
  • Sakuragawa: The last post was from 2018 and now it is 2020... Hello everyone, hope you are well  :rofl:
    January 05, 2020, 07:31:10 AM
  • Amavanna: Hey I'm looking for some Invites for the games I play can you guys add me, my codes are Angel or devil: HwTcTPa4V2 Hero in Love: B9J4rQDvK2 Never look back: Jf7LG1Xq7c Cant say no: GEYDwJpPju Lost island: GijCVsxGSi Mononoke Kiss: LuyDJDxHhG Magic Sword: Kq2heLxqqn
    October 02, 2018, 02:13:37 PM
  • Amavanna: Hey new here everyone doing ok?
    October 02, 2018, 02:00:30 PM
  • Lilwyn: Hey everyone! It's been awhile since I last stopped by, how is everything?
    October 02, 2018, 03:33:45 AM
  • HakuokiScientia: Is there a CG or a walkthrough for Is it love Peter here? Haven't found around when I googled it :(
    October 02, 2018, 01:35:21 AM
  • kokoro-cafe: @harumia Hi! Welcome to KC :) How are you doing?
    September 11, 2018, 02:53:40 PM
  • harumia: Hi hi! I'm fairly new here (tho I've known KC for years). How are you all?
    September 06, 2018, 06:21:03 PM
  • Mortis: destiny ninja touch my heart spin-off walkthrough
    July 26, 2018, 08:11:25 PM
  • BloodyDagger: Thank you! I checked the group's website and found it! I'm so happy I finally find a decent walkthrough ^^
    June 01, 2018, 02:03:59 PM
  • Sakuragawa: @BloodyDagger after a bit of Googling, it seems that a walkthrough should be included should be included with the English patch? The person/group that's making the the patch linked a JP walkthrough too.
    May 31, 2018, 09:20:56 PM
  • BloodyDagger: Hello, i'm new here, does anyone know where I could get a walkthrough for the pc game aniversary no kuni no alice? I've been searching far and wide and I still can't find it ....
    May 31, 2018, 02:17:19 PM
  • Sakuragawa: Ikemen Revolution is out for Android and iOS! [link]
    May 31, 2018, 12:14:47 AM
  • Oichi: code realize
    May 24, 2018, 11:33:14 AM
  • Oichi: code realize
    May 24, 2018, 11:32:58 AM
  • kokoro-cafe: Hi!
    March 05, 2018, 06:40:42 PM
  • Faith@p: Hii
    March 02, 2018, 12:25:09 PM
  • Faith@p: Hi
    March 02, 2018, 12:24:51 PM
  • Stulluna: Hello, is anyone online?
    March 01, 2018, 03:05:09 AM
  • kokoro-cafe: Actually, just to clarify, are you talking about the paid version or the party version?
    February 14, 2018, 05:02:08 PM
  • kokoro-cafe: No, sorry :(
    February 13, 2018, 04:20:20 PM
  • cain0425: if that case is there any tips you could give on getting the super happy ending for the game?
    February 07, 2018, 09:32:37 AM
  • kokoro-cafe: Possibly but unlikely anytime soon :(
    February 06, 2018, 01:50:34 PM
  • cain0425: will there ever be update on season 3 or season 4 walkthrough of My Forged Wedding you guys only have up to season 2.
    February 06, 2018, 02:37:51 AM
  • RukiKei: Enchanted in the moonlight
    January 18, 2018, 08:03:36 AM
  • kokoro-cafe: Hi!
    January 16, 2018, 06:00:42 PM
  • Emi Nguyen: Hi
    January 05, 2018, 07:51:54 AM
  • Emi Nguyen: Emi Nguyen
    January 05, 2018, 07:51:45 AM
  • kokoro-cafe: Happy Holidays too Sakuragawa!
    December 05, 2017, 02:44:10 PM
  • Sakuragawa: Happy Holidays!  :wave:
    November 23, 2017, 02:47:48 PM
  • Sakuragawa: Made some great memories here and met some nice people.
    November 11, 2017, 03:31:16 AM
  • Sakuragawa: I know it's not Thanksgiving yet, but I want to say that I'm thankful for the existence of KC.  :heart:
    November 11, 2017, 03:29:54 AM
  • angle: hi
    November 05, 2017, 09:55:07 PM
  • Sakuragawa: Happy Halloween ehe
    November 01, 2017, 12:53:05 AM
  • Dawn Skinner: Contract marraige
    September 26, 2017, 08:51:33 PM
  • Satharn: :)
    September 23, 2017, 07:37:31 PM
  • Satharn: Hey there
    September 23, 2017, 07:37:16 PM
  • kokoro-cafe: What game is ths for?